Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,772 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Lagos Commission Newly Constructed Classrooms At Badagry Snr Grammar School(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commission Newly Constructed Classrooms At Badagry Snr Grammar School(Pics (735 Views)

Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) / Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) / The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Commission Newly Constructed Classrooms At Badagry Snr Grammar School(Pics by sixtuschimere: 6:42pm On May 17, 2016
As part of activities to commemorate the first year anniversary of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode’s administration, Lagos State government yesterday commissioned newly constructed blocks of classrooms at Badagry Senior Grammar School. The Governor was represented at the event by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Education, Mr. Obafela Bank-Olemoh. Continue to see more photos...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/lagos-commissions-newly-constructed.html

1 Share

Re: Lagos Commission Newly Constructed Classrooms At Badagry Snr Grammar School(Pics by sixtuschimere: 6:42pm On May 17, 2016

Re: Lagos Commission Newly Constructed Classrooms At Badagry Snr Grammar School(Pics by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2016
This Gov. Ambode is gradually proving me wrong. I must Confess that Ambode has shown a Clear Map of leadership with Evidences to show. I see him as a Silent worker whose works speaks for him.

Having said these i would implore his excellency to trade wisely with the taxes in the State. In as much as individuals, cooporations and businesses have to pay tax. The taxing should be done with a human heart if not Lagos would be deserted by business men in the Long run.

Good Work your Excellency!
Don't stop!
keep doing Lagos proud

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commission Newly Constructed Classrooms At Badagry Snr Grammar School(Pics by Firefire(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2016
Why is Ambode not coming down personally to see the level of decadence and neglect of that part of Lagos since AD - AC - ACN & now APC rule of Lagos ?

Ambode, please make a personal visit to BADAGRY and don't be deceived with pictures from your sycophants.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PIC: Kano State Governor Flags Off Borehole Project To Mark His 1st Yr In Office / REPORT | Jonathan Not On Exile, Story Was Planted By Nigerian Presidency / Osinbajo, 50 N-delta Leaders Meet Over Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.