Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) (58153 Views)

Hillarious- When There Still Fuel Scarcity And Its Your Wedding Day / See How This Guy Survives Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (screenshot) / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
After Buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election people started trekking for him. we taught they were insane. Never knew they were being prophetic -they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trek grin..Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari.

11 Likes

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by mytime24(f): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
azeecoboy:
space bookers sighted
u dey sell fuel undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by fOFT: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
franzis:
grin grin grin grin
Only in Nigeria. A country with ocean of wealth and island of poverty.
We have everything but almost nothing is working.

1 Like

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by kolaosita4(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by mandax: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Do we need to stone the Sai Babas of Nigeria - the sharia method?
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by azeecoboy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
mytime24:
u dey sell fuel undecided
u want fuel
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by mytime24(f): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
azeecoboy:
u want fuel
i need am pass gen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by azeecoboy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
mytime24:
i need am pass gen cheesy
na ur belle wan consume am?
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by fansy: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well,I noticed that the attendance at Sunday Services seems better in recent times* Reasons not far fetched: Boring home since No Power and Charging motive!

1 Like

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by ultimatex(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Four Dudes Season 1 Episode 1
http://series.nickzom.org
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by walegee(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
azeecoboy:
this fuel matter ehn,
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by mytime24(f): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
azeecoboy:
just bring am 1st embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by xp17(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
franzis:
grin grin grin grin
you really think it's funny with the deplorable state of Nigeria. Go check what the citizens of other countries do for lesser situation.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by sLentlover7778(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lolzzz, Naija I hail oo, hope u no forget say you dey pay #50 as stamp fee, so you no charge for free...
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by elbinmanny(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by okemejames(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Guy, I Dey Fear You. Kia!
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hahahahahahaha!
A very funy strategy.
it won't be funny when those who their mission is to enter banks and steal ppl's phone made away with Ops phone
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by daveyjay(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
This qot me lauqhinq out loud

1 Like

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by freshinko: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2016
It will only work for busy bodies.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by sinola(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2016
SINXU:
LOL @ **Plug power bank/Rechargeable fan** gringrin

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by emmydsife(m): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Yes ooo... In Akai Effa light be light water.
maxiflexy:

undecided pls were do u reside,

here I got nothing less than 22hours of power daily,

na fuel be our wahala oo

calabar.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by chubbygal(f): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2016
LIE M

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Ah ah, bro fear God ooo.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2016
undecided abeg this is becoming stale

N'a everything Nigerians dey turn to joke
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by johnneyking4(m): 1:04am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:

undecided pls were do u reside,

here I got nothing less than 22hours of power daily,

na fuel be our wahala oo

calabar.
lolz light scarcity here in oyo state
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by alobright17(m): 1:05am On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
SAW THIS ON fb ....

FUNNY THO
so you dey fbk and I never jam you there before?
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 08, 2016
I got you!!!

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by GANJAFARMER: 2:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by GANJAFARMER: 2:34am On Apr 08, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by ohbyjay(m): 2:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / Funny Twitter Clapbacks / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.