Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) (58152 Views)

Hillarious- When There Still Fuel Scarcity And Its Your Wedding Day / See How This Guy Survives Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (screenshot) / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:
undecided pls were do u reside,
here I got nothing less than 22hours of power daily,
na fuel be our wahala oo

calabar.
Bros yu can lie ooo, as though I'm not in Calabar ?
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by emmz3y(m): 3:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Churches are complaining ...too much members ..Banks are complaining ....too much customers.
And even Hospitals are complaining ...too much patients... Any slight headache......hospital jst to charge...
grin
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:

na fuel be our wahala oo

calabar.

I think, sometimes it depends on location.

A state like calabar or Akwa ibom will have more steady light than lagos due to the population which result to many consumers.

I maybe wrong..
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Galacious1: 5:30am On Apr 08, 2016
vizkiz:
why are you all laughing? This is not a joking something. My girlfriend is not even giving me pussay again because there is heat and I can't on gen angry

I can't believe I was shouting sai buhari last year cry

u're not alone bro
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by azeecoboy(m): 5:49am On Apr 08, 2016
mytime24:
just bring am 1st embarassed
only if yuwi buy am 300 per litre
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Naijasinglegirl: 5:58am On Apr 08, 2016
funny
franzis:
grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by opey112(m): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
And some people are actually doing that.

Even in church, the present no light situation in the country is why we now have many "first timers" attending all services both on Sundays and other days.
.To be sincere i carry all rechargeable to place of worship and to work too.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by ndnuray(m): 6:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Haba! Op av u ever been to any banking hall n see wall socket to charge...! #iranu#notfunny#bitter#fuelscarcity#fuel#9ja
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by azeecoboy(m): 6:40am On Apr 08, 2016
ndnuray:
Haba! Op av u ever been to any banking hall n see wall socket to charge...! #iranu#notfunny#bitter#fuelscarcity#fuel#9ja
lolz,i would blame the hot scorching sun which has really affected ur sense if humour due to the queue:p
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by wintersnow(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2016
kinmarax:
How will you enjoy the s*x without light? Have you ever hammered kpekus in dark hot weather and under the influence of mosquitoes? Try it and give us feedback, you will know is a blessing to Nigerians

From experience you won't feel the mosquito bite

1 Like

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Jolumania432(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2016
cheesy Lmao...I don't blame him ooo... na Egbere Jonathan drain dis Country finish
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Roadmap27(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:
grin grin puhahahahahaha

Please I really. Want to know what this picture implies, what was Osinbanjo discussing with these men? Can sombody tell me buari action when he saw d pix.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
And some people are actually doing that.

Even in church, the present no light situation in the country is why we now have many "first timers" attending all services both on Sundays and other days.
Lmao
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2016
I actually charged in gt bank just d day b4 yestrday...nd i wasnt the only charging..one woman even sat on the floor watching over her phone

1 Like

Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Alexander001(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:
na fuel be our wahala oo

calabar.
I wonder oo, 14_20 hrs everyday. satellite town Calabar.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by cardoctor(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2016
This op must be very much jobless.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by meculo: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2016
There are charges for bank deposites......and sturfs like rechargeable lantern are not allowed into some banks.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2016
shocked
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by excomarow(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
franzis:
grin grin grin grin

At poster: I agree with but onething for sure, no bank will Allow you bring in your rechargble fan inside grin
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by ndnuray(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2016
U talking trash! Go baff..
azeecoboy:
lolz,i would blame the hot scorching sun which has really affected ur sense if humour due to the queue:p
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by mikaelword(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2016
shocked Badass Fellow
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by kenlinzo(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2016
franzis:
grin grin grin grin

ALL LIES.
NO BANK ALLOWS YOU TO CHARGE EVERYTHING YOU JUST MENTION NOW.
PLEASE TELL US A STORY THAT WILL LOOK REAL.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Harmony92(f): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=franzis post=44454584] grin grin grin grin woa! Nice tip. Very funny... i will give it a try dis afternoon. Just hop dem no drive me 4rm d bank.
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2016
kinmarax:
How will you enjoy the s*x without light? Have you ever hammered kpekus in dark hot weather and under the influence of mosquitoes? Try it and give us feedback, you will know is a blessing to Nigerians

And you will deliver a bouncing baby girl called blessing
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by ooshinibos: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2016
good idea
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Blakenails(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Idleness is a skill you just mastered it
Re: How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) by Sirme411(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Been Seeing This on FB. Buh Who that one wan Epp? grin

Noticed u've been posting "who you epp" on every post since mawni even on dah nomoloss service of songs page.. .. Cwiously u shuld get a life o.. .. Cos daht 1 cannot epp u o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / Funny Twitter Clapbacks / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.