Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (726 Views)

Meet The Smartphone Known As King Kong / Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers / The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MaestroLB: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: . by thesicilian: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
I don't know why I have this bias against Techno products. Maybe its because they started out in Nigeria with those their extremely loud & Nokia-pirated phones years ago...
Re: . by teelaweee(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
MaestroLB:
Love this picture. Look at those cute little things. Like an army set in battle array, ready to take on any who dares tresspass. grin grin grin grin
nice kudos
Re: . by teelaweee(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
MaestroLB:
Love this picture. Look at those cute little things. Like an army set in battle array, ready to take on any who dares tresspass. grin grin grin grin
nice kudos tecno
Re: . by Yorubago(f): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kudos to tecno for this beauty...
Re: . by Yorubago(f): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
thesicilian:
I don't know why I have this bias against Techno products. Maybe its because they started out in Nigeria with those their extremely loud & Nokia-pirated phones years ago...
They are bigger and better now...
Re: . by thesicilian: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yorubago:

They are bigger and better now...
I may decide to go for this Boom soon. I hear the phone is cool and can compete favourably with most other established products in the market. Who has an idea of the price pls?
Re: . by Yorubago(f): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
thesicilian:

I may decide to go for this Boom soon. I hear the phone is cool and can compete favourably with most other established products in the market. Who has an idea of the price pls?

(1) (Reply)

5 MAIN Reasons To Upgrade From HOT2 To HOT3 / How To Prevent Your Charger/headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking / Brand New Homtom Devices For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.