Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. (2210 Views)

Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This / Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by Akpevwe9: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
itel mobile, a leading global provider of mobile devices has strengthened its A Series (Android Everyone Series) portfolio, which is known for its affordable pricing and decent specs with the launch of the itel A51.

The itel A51 is targeted at people who are sensitive to pricing and focus on the basic functions of an Android phone but want a larger screen, bigger memory and better experience has a 5.5" IPS Screen, 16GB internal memory with a 5MP Auto Focus Dual flash light camera.

The itel A51 which has a 1gb RAM and a 2,700mAh battery comes preloaded with the App freeze、Function, a clean Camera UX, and a Multi Account、feature which enables users have multiple WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook etc.

Itel A51 full specifications

5.5 Big Screen

16GB ROM + 1GB RAM up to 32GB

Android 6.1 Marshmallow

Shiny Metalic Frame

Quad-core 1.2GHz Processor

Rear 5.0MP AF/Front 2.0

2700mAh Battery

The itel A51 is expected to be in the Nigerian market from April 27th at all major retail shops across the country at a retail price of ₦23,000 - ₦25,000.

Anticipate it

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by afezy110(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
useless

2 Likes

Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by Chuksteric(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
God forbid.... The word development is not in their dictionary
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by ggoldmine: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
1 GB RAM again?
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by pr0blem: 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Itel needs to learn from TECNO to stop making 1GB ram phones.
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by OCTAVO: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
This is 2017..... Not 2013.

1 Like

Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 18, 2017
My condolences to those who are going to fall into iTel's trap this time around.
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by oscillation55(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2017
If it's 2gb ram and the price goes beyond 30k don't you think their aim would be defeated? They know exactly their target albeit not everyone.

5 Likes

Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by ITbomb(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2017
pr0blem:
Itel needs to learn from TECNO to stop making 1GB ram phones.
I'm sure you all didn't read their description.
They are building a phone for those who want just the basic functions of an android phone but bigger screen and all that at a cheaper price.

If they want to add bigger ram, better camera etc, the price would shot up and that will defeat their aim for the targeted market

1 Like

Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by MilesLamar(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2017
A copy of Gionee A1... itel ole
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by Horlaarsco: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2017
ITbomb:

They are building a phone for those who want just the basic functions of an android phone but bigger screen and all that at a cheaper price.

If they want to add bigger ram, better camera etc, the price would shot up and that will defeat their aim for the targeted market

story....... Wats d function of the android when u can't enjoy it

1 Like

Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by pr0blem: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Affordable phones can still be made with at least 2GB of ram. Ram is much more important than camera when it comes to basic functions though. In my opinion.

ITbomb:

Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by FellaL: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2017
This is a very misleading statement. One who is ignorant would assume the ram is expandable.

Akpevwe9:
16GB ROM + 1GB RAM up to 32GB
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by Kakamorufu(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nah.... I'll pass
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Choi this phone is fine o
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
itel and batterie. dem be enemies
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by Conversion(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
ITbomb:

I totally agree. Those itel guys sabi their level, so dem dey make phones for people who sabi their level too.
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by ddjay: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
guys,at least, one good thing about the phone is that dey did not copy dat Samsung home button we r seeing on every phone except tecno.
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by Horlaarsco: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Who and who asked for it.

God forbid
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by Liwenjing(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please contact me for all original Iphones, memory cards and genuine power bank.WhatsApp no 09079339525
Re: The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. by john1122: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Post your ads online for free. Join SellersNG and start advertising your services. It is really safe and effective.

(1) (Reply)

Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me / Opera News Shake And Win Giveaway / After How Xiaomi Treated Me Bad Its Time To Sign Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.