Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Abuzola Buried The Hatchet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola Buried The Hatchet (1479 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th / Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuzola Buried The Hatchet by olabowale(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2009
Quran 3;54 says "Wa makaru wa makara llahu, Allahu kairun makiriin. This means "and the plotted/deceived or intended to deceive. and Allah plotted/deceived or intended to deceive. Allah is the best/perfect of the two plotters/deceiving or intended deceiveers.

This statement, for those who have wisdom will see that the Knower of the hidden and what is unknown to man is the Creator, Allah. When the humans as a group plotted without regards to the final consequences and blotting Allah their Creator from their minds and they embank on doing evil, Allah wishes to make their evil effort comes to zero.So their Lord began to plot and match them in every way, and as a result, the plotting of Allah overcomes theirs, rendering their effort to nothing!

Now if that is too impossible, transfer this same condition to the plot of the Tyrannic King of Egypt, Fir'awn, against Musa and his brother harun and the then symbol of belief in one God, the Children of Israel! "and Fir'awn pltted and Allah plotted. And Allah is the best of the pltters, between the two." Afterall, Allah/Eloi perished the powerful military might of Fir'awn. Fir'awn drowned in the sea along with his army, while the "physically" inferior, Israelites bcame victorious!

Did the plot not fit the end game, here? This is the condition of evil doers. And any human can be a plotter(s) against the plan of Allah. Allah will plan by plotting to render the effort of the evil doer(s )worthless.
Re: Abuzola Buried The Hatchet by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
@Olabowale, they think the holy spirit ALLAH supported JESUS(PBUH) with was their YEBARIBA spirit not knowing its ANGEL GABRIEL
Re: Abuzola Buried The Hatchet by Abuzola(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2009
Well done, sir olabowale, you have said it all, scientific explanation- How did science all started ? Step by step from the dark ages to middle ages to Renaissance to 19th century to 21st century each of this process either advanced by critizing the former process or enhanced using the former century theory, Atom was not believed to be the smallest particle till after the coming of Renaissance, All the scientific facts in the Quran are accurate sooner or later scientists will acknowledge it except those whom God conceal to the knowledge of man,

The question i keep asking is if God revealed the Gospel to jesus then ladies and gentlemen is the bible not a reported sacred statements ? Was it not paul that claim to be inspired and he wrote down the modern bible ? Then definitely the bible and gospel are two distinct books.

Jil plotted to kill me and i too plotted against him, indeed i am the best of plotter. Am Mighty and wise. This is what the verse says. So is up to you to use your brain. They plotted to kill jesus and God plotted too against them, they killed judas iscariot one of them thinking it was jesus' indeed God is the best plotter or if you like you use deceiver. He deceived them killing one of them' Indeed God is All mighty All wise
Re: Abuzola Buried The Hatchet by JIL(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
STORY STORY STORY .The quran should be aptly titled 'Tales by Moonlight' grin
Re: Abuzola Buried The Hatchet by Abuzola(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
Thank God you read it and have no word to say. Thank you
Re: Abuzola Buried The Hatchet by reindeer: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2009
Why on earth did this thread become another battlefield of religions?

Can we please bury the hatchet?

Im not sure i defamed anyone's religion to have started with, i only said i prayer which i still say

That you all, Abuzola, javalove, and my dear Alhaji come to know the peace and love that abounds in Christ.I love you and want you to experience the bliss of knowing the personality of Jesus, not of being a 'christian'(thats just an appellation these days)

May his peace dwell with you.

Have a great week all. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish / Nigeria's Forbes Richest Pastor List Sets Of Debate On Oyibo Websites / What did Muhammad say about Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.