Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas (2188 Views)

What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? / How Do I Download Gta(san Andreas) On My Android(camon Cx) / Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by frubben(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Of all my friends that have being playing GTA san adreas, I have being the only one to have finished the game lik 4 times without using cheat why my friends are still battling with it lol

So guys hw many hav finished it

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
frubben:
Of all my friends that have being playing GTA san adreas, I have being the only one to have finished the game lik 4 times without using cheat why my friends are still battling with it lol

plz send me d cheat. Ive not gone far
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by frubben(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
plz send me d cheat. Ive not gone far

U Stuck in wic mission and wic cheat do u need, and b warned that if u use cheat it will affect ur gameplay that's why I desist from it
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by LucemFerre: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Twice... Then it got boring
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by georgeben205(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
frubben:

U Stuck in wic mission and wic cheat do u need, and b warned that if u use cheat it will affect ur gameplay that's why I desist from it
guy if you like apply all the cheats for gta sa, eh no go affect any of ur saved game, dem jst dy make pipu fear so dem go play d game without cheats

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by Mathkid30: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yeah...... twice
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by swaqq(m): 4:52am On Apr 09, 2016
6times on ps2 since 2009...3 times on pc,,,,,twice on android, i am about to finish it again on android.
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by LucemFerre: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
swaqq:
6times on ps2 since 2009...3 times on pc,,,,,twice on android, i am about to finish it again on android.

Is gaming the only thing you do?
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by BituSoft: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
I don't think it is that easy to completely beat san Adreas for those saying 6 times and shit. So you mean you painted all the graffiti, completed all the side missions including taxi, firetrucks, vigilante, you bought all the houses, you finished all the driving and flying lessons. c'mon Guys get real. You have only completed the story missions. 6 times, lol, the game never taya you.
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by Inkredible(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
6 times on PC (grossly)
Once on PC(complete finishing which involves getting all hidden treasures, completion of all races n side missions etc) This was very hard n I will neva try it again.
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by olaremint(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sometimes, u don't know which to play, you have uncharted, spiderman, batman, GTA, metal gear, fifa and Pes 16, need for Speed, call of duty, I am enjoying the uncharted for now, it feels natural.
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by Umez100(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
i have finished it on Pc, but i was applying cheat codes
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by frubben(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2016
BituSoft:
I don't think it is that easy to completely beat san Adreas for those saying 6 times and shit. So you mean you painted all the graffiti, completed all the side missions including taxi, firetrucks, vigilante, you bought all the houses, you finished all the driving and flying lessons. c'mon Guys get real. You have only completed the story missions. 6 times, lol, the game never taya you.

Very true guy, but I finished the mission, the driving lesson, the flying lesson.
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by timekelvin: 1:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Plz guys, I have problem playing grand theft auto vice city on my camon c8 android lollipop 5.1.
Every time I launched the game, it load to a point and go back to the main menu, exiting itself
Please help me out guys, I need to play this game so bad.
Thank you
Help!!!!!!
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by oluqua: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
my best game. 3 times on pc with cheats. Uninstalled it afterward
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by Cannonleo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
frubben:

2times
1st one with cheat.
The second without but i swear. Photo ops mission hard me die. But nah call of duty sure pass
Re: How Many Of You Have Finished GTA San Adreas by srrrr(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
I played it on android. The game is very hard. If u tell me u finished it on android without cheat, i can boldly tell u dat it's a lie.
It was the racing mission after wi su zu ( cant really remember) that i started using cheat (cleo gold). With cheat, d game became interesting and less boring than b4.

(1) (Reply)

How To Claim Sky777 Free Credit No Deposit Bonus In Malaysia / Pes 2013 Pc Option File. / Ps4 With Games Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.