Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is It Me? Or Does Fidelity Bank Have The Worst Customer Service? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Me? Or Does Fidelity Bank Have The Worst Customer Service? (1388 Views)

Best And Worst Stocks Of 2016 - Easykobo / The Return Of MMM And The Fidelity Of Nigerians / I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Me? Or Does Fidelity Bank Have The Worst Customer Service? by Catalyst007(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fidelity bank is a great bank, no doubt. They have the best/most favorable exchange rate in the country. But, their customer support is nothing to write home about.

Can you imagine, I had a problem and went to complain... I was told to wait for 5 working days (which I did). The problem wasn't rectified, so I went back to the bank to find out why the problem hasn't been reversed, only to find out that, my request/complaint had not even been looked into.

The issue I had was, I went to withdraw money at an ATM. I was debited, but the ATM didn't pay me. That's what Fidelity can't handle like other banks do? ¿¿¿

Others banks will automatically refund you that same day, if you have this issue, but not FIDELITY... They'll tell you to wait between 5 to 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a waste!!! - -

The customer care guy resent my request to "those in charge", and they told him to tell me to wait another 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must stress how incompetent that sounds.

I'm optimally vexed at this point, and will not leave the bank until my money is refunded. What the hell is all this rubbish?

Update: While I was still typing this, a guy and a lady came in with the same complaint.

NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A FUNCTIONING PHONE CONTACT. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTACT THEM IS THROUGH LIVE CHAT OR EMAIL... I NEED TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM SOON.
Re: Is It Me? Or Does Fidelity Bank Have The Worst Customer Service? by BLINGZ88: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Complain till u go to access bank, then u will get d worst customer service in ur life, slow(not long) queue with arrogant attendants.
Re: Is It Me? Or Does Fidelity Bank Have The Worst Customer Service? by Catalyst007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Complain till u go to access bank, then u will get d worst customer service in ur life, slow(not long) queue with arrogant attendants.

With regard to this problem, Access will refund you quicker than Infidelity.
Re: Is It Me? Or Does Fidelity Bank Have The Worst Customer Service? by dewlilly: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hi Catalyst007, Most Nigerian banks are like that. Recently had an issue with the GTBank, I call their contact center and had to narrate my issue to every personnel I spoke with which I think is very bad. If only they take advantage of CRM application where customer's complaints and resolutions history can be viewed at a glance to help customers at all times. @Catalyst007, hope the web chat was helpful? otherwise call 01-4485252 or 08003-433-5489 these details are on Fidelity Bank's website (www.fidelitybank.ng).

For me i hate to call their contact center because they
Catalyst007:
Fidelity bank is a great bank, no doubt. They have the best/most favorable exchange rate in the country. But, their customer support is nothing to write home about.

Can you imagine, I had a problem and went to complain... I was told to wait for 5 working days (which I did). The problem wasn't rectified, so I went back to the bank to find out why the problem hasn't been reversed, only to find out that, my request/complaint had not even been looked into.

The issue I had was, I went to withdraw money at an ATM. I was debited, but the ATM didn't pay me. That's what Fidelity can't handle like other banks do? ¿¿¿

Others banks will automatically refund you that same day, if you have this issue, but not FIDELITY... They'll tell you to wait between 5 to 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a waste!!! - -

The customer care guy resent my request to "those in charge", and they told him to tell me to wait another 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must stress how incompetent that sounds.

I'm optimally vexed at this point, and will not leave the bank until my money is refunded. What the hell is all this rubbish?

Update: While I was still typing this, a guy and a lady came in with the same complaint.

NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A FUNCTIONING PHONE CONTACT. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTACT THEM IS THROUGH LIVE CHAT OR EMAIL... I NEED TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM SOON.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get This N30K Per Plot Land As An Investment And Asset For Your Future (Pics) / Can Any Serious Investor, Invest,in My Idea. / How A Man Quit Forex Trading, Now Making Real Cash With It (FOLLOWING GUIDE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.