Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Interviewer Says I Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible, What Does It Mean - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interviewer Says I Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible, What Does It Mean (1650 Views)

When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interviewer Says I Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible, What Does It Mean by XPEELA: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Good day my dear folks,

I am a new person here and believe i can get the right response from you. I had an interview and after the whole question i was asked if i had questions for them which i asked, "when would i be expecting their call" and the lady said as soon as possible.

My question is with such response, what does it mean , positive or negative ?

Your kind response will be highly appreciated, pardon me if i am asking too much.

Thank you
Re: Interviewer Says I Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible, What Does It Mean by obajoey(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
The last interview that gave me my present job was in November 2015, after the interview we just laughed and it was funny all-through.No one even said we will call you soon, I was not even given the chance to ask them when they will get back to me. After all the bombardment of questions, they just said 'o da bo oo, oga bye bye, greet them at home oo' I just left the room smiling. But the last thing i remembered was that after the interview I made prayer my best friend (even before the interview).

So bro their comment does not matter at times jare. There is the God-factor.
But you must play your part by preparing well before the interview and then ask for God's favour before and after the interview.

You know what made the interview funny, i never know how i applied.
They were just saying oga how did you apply nah.

So if your hear from them, then it is positive but if otherwise, it can only mean two things, either they are not ready yet or they concluded you are not their candidate.

XPEELA:
Good day my dear folks,

I am a new person here and believe i can get the right response from you. I had an interview and after the whole question i was asked if i had questions for them which i asked, "when would i be expecting their call" and the lady said as soon as possible.

My question is with such response, what does it mean , positive or negative ?

Your kind response will be highly appreciated, pardon me if i am asking too much.

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interviewer Says I Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible, What Does It Mean by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
obajoey:
The last interview that gave me my present job was in November 2015, after the interview we just laughed and it was funny all-through.No one even said we will call you soon, I was not even given the chance to ask them when they will get back to me. After all the bombardment of questions, they just said 'o da bo oo, oga bye bye, greet them at home oo' I just left the room smiling. But the last thing i remembered was that after the interview I made prayer my best friend (even before the interview).

So bro their comment does not matter at times jare. There is the God-factor.
But you must play your part by preparing well before the interview and then ask for God's favour before and after the interview.

You know what made the interview funny, i never know how i applied.
They were just saying oga how did you apply nah.

So if your hear from them, then it is positive but if otherwise, it can only mean two things, either they are not ready yet or they concluded you are not their candidate.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies: Federal Civil Service Is Recruiting Into Various Positions / Apply For Graduate Trainee Program At Wemabnk Plc / 2018 UNDP Information Assistant / Administrative & Finance Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.