Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,104 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1436 Views)

Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / Its Pussysandie Again... I'm Still FUCCKING Available... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Aviero: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: ... by thesicilian: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Give your life to Christ also.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Memesticmeme: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jisos!!!!.....Shey this is not the hand work of the devil like this?

2 Likes

Re: ... by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Drop your old ways and accept Jesus as your saviour.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Aviero: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
thesicilian:
Give your life to Christ also.
I am a Christian. undecided
Re: ... by halfricanadian(f): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Memesticmeme:
Jisos!!!!.....Shey this is not the hand work of the devil like this?

Thats a classic look
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
shockedi totally get the staying celibate thingy.. fornication is evil. if you wanna have sex? put a ring onnit. tongue

About dressing awkwardly.. what's up with that?

being A born Again doesn't necessarily mean you automatically start dressing like Mary Amaka nah! people need to do away with such Archaic mentality. it sucks Af.

Op, if You don't like how she is now, please tell her you're uncomfortable with the long skirts and whatnot. if she's still insisting On dressing like my great grandma... break up with her abeg! grin

She's dating You and Not Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: ... by Cholls(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: ... by Aviero: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
wristbangle:
Drop your old ways and accept Jesus as your saviour.
Old ways! New ways! Y'all just give meanings to different things. I live a calm life. I don't think I have "old ways".
Re: ... by ivyT(f): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
winku are not used to accumulating akamu abi,go an offload sumwhere na
Re: ... by Frei(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Young Nigga preach
Re: ... by thesicilian: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:
Things are becoming strange for us, or rather it is just me alone.

She went for a Church meeting one time and came back telling me of how she is now saved and how she encountered Jesus. I simply brushed it off. It's something that happens every time we go to Church, I thought. Present situation shows that I was wrong.

My girlfriend has abandoned our old lovely, romantic ways, and she's now something else. She's changed completely in my eyes. She now dresses awkwardly. She's always on long, wide skirts these days, she no longer puts on jewelleries to look good. Truth be told, she's not catching my eyes no more.

So, we talked and she said she feels good the way she's now, but I tried to explain to her that I wasn't okay with it. I told her she isn't as attractive as before. She just laughed and told me I will get used to it, and we'll be fine. Thing is, I'm not yet used to it and I don't think I'll ever be. Why should she do away with some of the things/qualities that played part in bringing two of us together just like that? Do people change all of a sudden just like that? sad

Lately, babe no longer wants to spend weekends. She says she can't sleep over. Babe says we should stop having carnal knowledge, that's how she put it. She's going all HOLY and it's killing me.

I'm getting affected now. No sex , no more naughty stuffs, no more good nights. Babe prefers we go to Church 24/7.

I feel cheated, tho. She's not considering my own feelings. She feels I will get used to everything, but I can't. I'm not used to accumulating spérm. Even if I try to, for how long?

She's completely shut me out sexually, and she's trying to do same, romantically. I feel alone.

P.S: I am not against being born again, but this is extreme.

Aviero:

1 Like

Re: ... by SUPERPACK: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:
being a christian does nt mean u have given ur life to christ, U must also behave like Jesus by obeying the 10 commandments, including abstainance frm pre-marital sex.
Re: ... by Kingsasian(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
In Jesus' words "its better for a millstone to be hung on your neck" if you cause her to sin. Brother repent o "carnal knowledge"no dey belle-full person.
Re: ... by Patented: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
OP u have to Shape up or Ship Out.
Re: ... by Aviero: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
thesicilian:

hehe
I know what you're hitting at. It's only part of the problems I'm facing. And, man, it's not just about the sex.

I'm still a Christian, tho. grin
Re: ... by Aviero: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
ivyT:

winku are not used to accumulating akamu abi,go an offload sumwhere na

I don't count "somewhere" as proper.
Re: ... by TheSociopath(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:

And you're fuçking and saying you can't accumulate sperm? That's not Christianity. I'm no saint, I'm a sinner as well and I know I'm a bad Christian
Re: ... by somehowpenis(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Look for another girlfriend na simple angry
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
being a christian does nt mean u have given ur life to christ, U must also behave like Jesus by obeying the 10 commandments, including abstainance frm pre-marital sex.

U have said it all
Re: ... by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2016
Aviero:
Things are becoming strange for us, or rather it is just me alone.

She went for a Church meeting one time and came back telling me of how she is now saved and how she encountered Jesus. I simply brushed it off. It's something that happens every time we go to Church, I thought. Present situation shows that I was wrong.

My girlfriend has abandoned our old lovely, romantic ways, and she's now something else. She's changed completely in my eyes. She now dresses awkwardly. She's always on long, wide skirts these days, she no longer puts on jewelleries to look good. Truth be told, she's not catching my eyes no more.

So, we talked and she said she feels good the way she's now, but I tried to explain to her that I wasn't okay with it. I told her she isn't as attractive as before. She just laughed and told me I will get used to it, and we'll be fine. Thing is, I'm not yet used to it and I don't think I'll ever be. Why should she do away with some of the things/qualities that played part in bringing two of us together just like that? Do people change all of a sudden just like that? sad

Lately, babe no longer wants to spend weekends. She says she can't sleep over. Babe says we should stop having carnal knowledge, that's how she put it. She's going all HOLY and it's killing me.

I'm getting affected now. No sex, no more naughty stuffs, no more good nights. Babe prefers we go to Church 24/7.

I feel cheated, tho. She's not considering my own feelings. She feels I will get used to everything, but I can't. I'm not used to accumulating spérm. Even if I try to, for how long?

She's completely shut me out sexually, and she's trying to do same, romantically. I feel alone.

P.S: I am not against being born again, but this is extreme.

she is still not a complete born again christian till she breaks off the relationship entirely. Dating aint meant for born agains because she is a new creature in Christ. Her old life should be on the Cross. Dead forever more
Re: ... by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2016
Kingsasian:
In Jesus' words "its better for a millstone to be hung on your neck" if you cause her to sin. Brother repent o "carnal knowledge"no dey belle-full person.
Gbam. Let me complete it
it is possible that offences will come but woe unto that man through whom the offence shall come and whosoever that will make these little children which believe in me to offend(sin) it would have been better that a millstone be hung on his neck and he would be thrown into the sea.
So that Aviero is an enemy of the Lord Jesus Christ if he tempts that girl to sin again and return to her old lifestyle.
He needs to change hrs church a.s.a.p.
Churches like deeper life, Apostolic Faith and Christ Apostolic Church dey give salvation messages for free o abeg try join o and receive your own share
Re: ... by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:58am On May 24, 2016
Lol, if u can't stand the change, get a new girl.
Re: ... by sillyNLmods: 10:10am On May 24, 2016
she's just started reading the bible, which doesn't mean she's born again. otherwise, she wouldn't be dating you without a ring on her finger. i think i know her type. their mode of repentance takes gradual steps, eg:

* no more anal sex.
* no more doggi-style - just missionary.
* no more penetrative sex - just oral.
* no more MouthAction, just a peck and a hug.
* no more hugs and kisses, but we can have a date with a chaperone. and finally...
* no more dates until you accept Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex / Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her / Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.