Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Dubai Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Visit (2697 Views)

Can 200,000 Naira Do Dubai Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Visit by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is my first time of visiting Dubai.I ve a tourist Visa.Please I need suggestions on good Airline to take,Nice Hotel and good shopping Mall.
Re: Dubai Visit by cassidy1996(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
use Emirate Airline
when you get to UAE, go to Ajman for cheap accomodation, its a bit far from Dubai

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Visit by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
cassidy1996:
use Emirate Airline
when you get to UAE, go to Ajman for cheap accomodation, its a bit far from Dubai

Thanks cassidy.I appreciate
Re: Dubai Visit by cassidy1996(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
be smart..
Re: Dubai Visit by Flexherbal(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Don't forget to share your experiences with us when you get there.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Visit by cassidy1996(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
this was the first pic i took when i got to Abu Dhabi....UAE its a place to be

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Visit by henroo5: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cece23:
This is my first time of visiting Dubai.I ve a tourist Visa.Please I need suggestions on good Airline to take,Nice Hotel and good shopping Mall.
. I think you should let us no what you are going for? Visit? Husling ? Shoping etc.hotels depends on how much you are budgeting, also airline'the most expensive airline now is emirate airline,and its the best,etihad also good .followed by qater airways. Then air rwanda ,kenya airways,ethiopian airway etc are not expensive,so check your budget,then accomodation ie. Hotel deira is very cheap,but not realy encouraging because its like nigeria,but places like alquoz,emmar' burj khalifa? Very nice but expensive,hope the information helps you

1 Like

Re: Dubai Visit by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 07, 2016
henroo5:
. I think you should let us no what you are going for? Visit? Husling ? Shoping etc.hotels depends on how much you are budgeting, also airline'the most expensive airline now is emirate airline,and its the best,etihad also good .followed by qater airways. Then air rwanda ,kenya airways,ethiopian airway etc are not expensive,so check your budget,then accomodation ie. Hotel deira is very cheap,but not realy encouraging because its like nigeria,but places like alquoz,emmar' burj khalifa? Very nice but expensive,hope the information helps you

Thanks Henroo.I am going for a week vacation, dn I intend to shop too.Can u give me estimate of cost of the Hotels.Likewise likely things u can shop on?
Re: Dubai Visit by henroo5: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Cece23:

Thanks Henroo.I am going for a week vacation, dn I intend to shop too.Can u give me estimate of cost of the Hotels.Likewise likely things u can shop on?
As i said before it depends shared rooms like three you can budget 150aed pay day which is around 12000. Naira right now.then if you are buoyant enough you can pick single room which is alo aroun 250aed. But its better you take shared room for you wil make friends from their.i can recomend you hotels if you want.and again you have to be careful about nigerians, they wil come to you once they notice you are new before you no it,you are duped, then for shopings it depends on what you want,eg clothing ,jewelries, shoes, perfumes etc,you have so many thngs you can shop gadgets,phone,tablets,laptops, so just know the one you want.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Visit by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Henroo,go on and suggest d Hotels for me.I'll like a room to myself.Do u pay on arrival or do I book it from Nigeria
Re: Dubai Visit by bjt(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
You can also do your shopping at Deira city mall, things seems cheaper there than Dubal City mall

1 Like

Re: Dubai Visit by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
bjt:
You can also do your shopping at Deira city mall, things seems cheaper there than Dubal City mall

Tnks for that.I apreciate.
Re: Dubai Visit by def111(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2016
Dubai coming soon
Re: Dubai Visit by Valintos147(f): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Cece23:

I really want to know more about live and work in Dubai, what does it takes? Both the documentation and budget cost. Have my Intl passport Already. Planning Soon.NL Pls Help

(1) (Reply)

Life In Ghana As A Nigerian / US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa / My Germany Visa,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.