Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa (2696 Views)

UK Bans Overseas Health Workers From Bringing Dependants / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Odoctor(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2020
They need more help in manpower.

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Guest911: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2020
The USA making moves, Nigeria we don’t even know what’s waiting for us.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Johnjanrt: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Where are our jobless medical doctors? Life time opportunity
Candidly speaking of I were one I wouldn't think twice in grabbing the offer.
Since all die na die better make I die for obodo oyibo.

1 Like

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Johnjanrt: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Guest911:
The USA making moves, Nigeria we don’t even know what’s waiting or us.
una slot go soon comot, why the rush.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Guest911: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Johnjanrt:
una slot go soon comot, why the rush.
Lmao but it’s both good and bad news actually. Politicians tend to spread this virus exponentially.

Again the common man takes the hit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by silibaba: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by hammer0: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2020
THIS IS VERY WRONG AND SELFISH.

THEY WILL DRAIN THE SRESOURCES OF SMALL COUNTRIES LIKE NIGERIA.

SO WHO WILL DEAL WITH COVID 19 HERE?

5 Likes

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by josen16322(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2020
9ja men are afraid to die dey cant take such risk or oportunity becos as a health worker is like u ave sign a death sentence,is a mata of life and death so who wants 2 die

2 Likes

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Odoctor(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2020
hammer0:

Hehehe, But they didn't come here to force anyone?

2 Likes

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Acidosis(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2020
hammer0:

Don't worry. The travel ban already has taken care of issues like this.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by johnmartus(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2020
You have lost your dignity.
Johnjanrt:
Where are our jobless medical doctors? Life time opportunity
Candidly speaking of I were one I wouldn't think twice in grabbing the offer.
Since all die na die better make I die for obodo oyibo.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Tumbulum: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2020
Nurses,med lab,Doctors,radiographers etc in Nigeria. This is an opportunity to leave the hell hole

2 Likes

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Commonsense99: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2020
hammer0:

A certain Minister once said Nigerian Doctors are free to leave, remember? grin

1 Like

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Jakumo(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2020
UnaToto:
What of native doctors?

UnaToto

I am willing to deploy the full might of my jujuological expertise. Please tell the ambassador that the private jet chartered to take me to Ground Zero must also be loaded up with the following important items.

1. Two large rams with well curved horns.

2. Five mature dogs, brown in color.

3. Twelve packets of red agama lizards heads, smoke dried to perfection.

4. Forty fine wraps of potent Ekiti Wonda-Bush, for my personal consumption while battling the virus in the spiritual realm.

5. Thirteen male vulture heads, broken down as four fresh ones, and three dried ones for good measure.

6. Local black soap, and cowrie shells, wrapped carefully with a white cloth, and stained with palm oil for added efficacy.

7. The complete skin of a swamp buffalo, along with the horns from the SAME animal.

Please have the pilot contact me when all these materials are loaded on the plane, and it is then that I will arrive at the airport, and instruct the control tower to let us depart.

1 Like

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by puyol005(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Where them want fly pass? And who want process the visa when everywhere is currently on lockdown.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Denique(f): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2020
They lifted the ban now

Wish I was already a NURSE cheesy

but kokanmi mehn
Over to the health workers who need salaries in hard currencies

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by sapientia(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2020
USA.

When terrorists filter in cos of your greed, no cry much ooo..

How close are they to finding the cure?

Am legit scared for Nigeria.

Very scared

Very very scared.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by timesup234: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2020
America prosperity is the greatest lie ever told. The United States of America is a glorified shithole country

2 Likes

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Originakalokalo(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2020
God is dealing with you and you say science will help you? Nah lie.

With all sophistication, medical expertise and technical know-how the world is on a stand still.

See beging.

God reignsaid and rules.

Who says God is not still in charge?

You better accept his son. We don't know who is next.

As for me, the virus a servant.It won't pass it's boundary.

I have a hope of eternity because jesus assured me.

You?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Trueigbo: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2020
fake news
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Niggmatic: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2020
timesup234:
America prosperity is the greatest lie ever told. The United States of America is a glorified shithole country

Dey whine yourself naa
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Corrections: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2020
HOW MANY DOCTOR WILL BE LEFT IN NIGERIA AFTER THEY ALL DISAPPEAR TO

USA?.................NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT I HOPE YOU CAN SEE WHERE YOUR NON

CHALANT ATTITUDE TOWARDS HEALTH CARE AND HEALTH WORKERS IS

LEADING.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Odoctor(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Trueigbo:
fake news

We encourage medical professionals seeking work in the U.S. on a work or exchange visitor visa (H or J), particularly those working on #COVID19 issues, to contact the nearest U.S. Embassy/ Consulate for a visa appointment. Please see more information here: https:///oD9De7EIoW https:///thqAt73gCx
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Blackfire(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerian doctors and nurses.....

Please take the opportunity now... Or you could wait for Nigeria to change
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by afroniger: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2020
How will they travel out when the air space has been shut? Or maybe they will trek or go through Benin Republic.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by afroniger: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2020
timesup234:

This COVID-19 crisis has really exposed how far behind the U.S has fallen compared to others. Na real revelation.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2020
If you are Nigerian, your best hope is to avoid the virus... yes the aged die more, that is abroad...
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by born2begreat(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2020
Dignity that can rescue them from poverty.. to hell with dignity as long you are able to cater for your family and live fine.

johnmartus:
You have lost your dignity.
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Goodcare(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
U Still A
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by hammed71(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
I knew this was going to happen, guys keep watching, they will soon need more than doctors sef
Re: US Invites Health Workers, Promises Them Visa by Beautyaddy: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
hammed71:
I knew this was going to happen, guys keep watching, they will soon need more than doctors sef

lol!...Keep Wishing!

What else will the US need

You still don't get it that whatever affects the US will affect the World...keep watching now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija In Venezuela Pls Help Visa Info / Dubai Visit / Life In Ghana As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.