Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO (3987 Views)

Huge Python Killed By Kogi State University Students (Photo) / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Releases School Uniform For The Students (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by corperscorner: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please who wrote this textbook.

The author should be stripped and flogged in the market square.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by ClassCaptain(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ori iya mi oooo

6 Likes

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by nwaanambra1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

typical African mentality and retrogression! cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by Profnedu(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by darkenkach(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dear OP, why should the author be striped and flogged? What do you use your head for? Pls don't say thinking cuz am sure you don't think with your head.

3 Likes

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by corperscorner: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
darkenkach:
Dear OP, why should the author be striped and flogged? What do you use your head for? Pls don't say thinking cuz am sure you don't think with your head.

See them...............early adopters.

What happened to - 'It houses vital organs such as ears, eyes, nose and mouth'

From your comment, its obvious you only use your head for one thing - Carrying load.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by darkenkach(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mr ITK, what do you use your head for?
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by corperscorner: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
darkenkach:
Mr ITK, what do you use your head for?

The column was meant to address the FUNCTION of the head....which I just told you earlier.

Read up you little monkey....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by darkenkach(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Young man, be careful with your choice of words. As an educated graduate, you should be a role model.
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by corperscorner: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
darkenkach:
Young man, be careful with your choice of words. As an educated graduate, you should be a role model.

E pain am.....hehehehe

Next time....calm down and maybe you will learn something new.

4 Likes

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by darkenkach(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
pain? I have seen worst things. Live starts after NYSC.
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by babyfaceafrica: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by sLentlover7778(m): 12:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Made in Naija books
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 07, 2016
This is why BLACKS, may never Have SENSE, because the LOAD will keep pressing on the skull affecting the BRAIN and its circulations there by crashing our REASONING POWER.

PLEASE, how can they put up that as the primary thing to use the HEAD for...?

It is highly prepostrous

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by saxwizard(m): 4:17am On Apr 07, 2016
at least some ppl wey no dey use the head wey dem get to think can use it to carry load. so it wont b useless...d author is correct small....lol
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by itstpia8: 4:20am On Apr 07, 2016
Why different genders.
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by kennynelcon(m): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2016
OP let's see your own published books or articles.

1 Like

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2016
the author is demented,out of the many functions it perform,carrying of load is what the author can point to.

nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2016
oh my God..lol.
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2016
I reckon the author was a full-fledged Hawker during is childhood.

1 Like

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by cirmuell(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2016
cheesygrin
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by deanoffaculty: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin
It would have been- HEAD :- For nodding ball inside the Net grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by Veektoria(f): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by Mannygoulding(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2016
looooool.........naija meehn
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by Pabloosas(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Una no go kill pesin. BTW, u neva use am carry load before
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by spicy244(f): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Its so painful that the so called "aunties and uncles" in school will never see any fault in the textbook. They will still go ahead and teach the poor pupils this.

I weep for Education in my country. cry

1 Like

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by naturalwaves: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2016
deanoffaculty:
grin grin
It would have been- HEAD :- For nodding ball inside the Net grin grin grin
Please, don't kill me with laugh now. Do you want to break my ribcage?

2 Likes

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by deanoffaculty: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2016
naturalwaves:

Please, don't kill me with laugh now. Do you want to break my ribcage?
grin grin
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by naturalwaves: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2016
deanoffaculty:

grin grin
Or maybe it should have been HEAD: For wearing cap grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by corperscorner: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2016
kennynelcon:
OP let's see your own published books or articles.

Why do I have this feeling you are the author of that book....

2 Likes

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by 1shortblackboy: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
HEAD-----For heading people when fighting e.g zidane angry

1 Like

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by Thebrightest(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2016
The function of the head is to house and protect the vital sense organs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imsu(evan Enwerem University) Pre Degree Form Is Now Available / 2011/2012 Funai Provisional Admission List Is Out / French Colonial Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.