Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

French Colonial Administration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / French Colonial Administration (3987 Views)

FG Declares French Compulsory For All Students / Project Topics And Materials In Public Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Colonial Administration by Hureoluwa(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Frnds pls elp me out fast, i nid 2 type it as my project:FEATURES OF COLONIAL ADMINISTRATION AND EXPLAIN.nid ur reply fast, thx.
Re: French Colonial Administration by clockwise(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
you are very funny, xo u re yet to knw d features of colonial administration. but dnt panic i will help u out. BUT MIND U FRENCH OR BRITISH COLONAIAL ADMINISTRATION. SPECIFY.
Re: French Colonial Administration by Oluwacolded: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
It was based on a principle called policy of assimilation which means making african out of french as in making the african behave like them but it. Was later abolish while the principle of association was introduced but it was a deciet assimilation and association were the same for more call me on 08139018012
Re: French Colonial Administration by Hureoluwa(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
French
Re: French Colonial Administration by clockwise(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
d french colonial administration make use of policy of asimilation and policy of association. policy of assimilation is all about converting d africans to french citizen. features of policy of assimilation are 1. they make use of direct rule
Re: French Colonial Administration by Hureoluwa(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
thx, dat wat is in my textbuk, but my teacher said each mst b different

(1) (Reply)

Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO / Anyone Struggling To Afford 2020 Jamb Form? / New Update About The Battered Boy In Deeper Life Hight School (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.