Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds (1187 Views)

Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Ojemedad: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2016
Hello house, let me briefly narrate my story.

I'm in my late twenties, before now having and maintaining erection is something very easy, I do go 3+ round without going flacid that sometimes my partner do ask if I'm using drugs. I do get normal early morning erection, the sight of even the nipples or sitting close to a beautiful girl gives me hard on easily.
Forward, I broke up with my girl, met this new beautiful girl, we started dating, had unprotected sex, after like 2 months I begin to notice some symptoms of std which I've never experience before, took some antibiotics, stopped for a while then came back. I told her she denied it.I later broke up with her.
After like 5 months the symptoms are still there, I went to a general hospital and run a test, the test result shows GRAM POSITIVE COCCI, the doctor prescribed injection (gentamycin) along with some antibiotics. After everything, the symptoms (though I still feel little itches in my penis) left but...

no early morning erection, I can't go more than one round and don't even last long, the urge to have sex is like telling a dog to eat grass.

I need a doctor or anyone who have survived this situation to help a brother out.
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Pamelayoung: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2016
You no longer have attention?
Na me send you go msg? Hw much is cd?
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Fowobi(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Repent and be born again !
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Ojemedad: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Please I need relevant comments, nobody is perfect
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Pamelayoung:
You no longer have attention?
Na me send you go msg? Hw much is cd?

With idiots like u in diz country,,naija is doomed.......simple question,u can't reply sensibly only to mock the poor guy.......

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2016
Ojemedad:

I'm in my late twenties, before now having and maintaining erection is something very easy, I do go 3+ round without going flacid that sometimes my partner do ask if I'm using drugs. I do get normal early morning erection, the sight of even the nipples or sitting close to a beautiful girl gives me hard on easily.
Forward, I broke up with my girl, met this new beautiful girl, we started dating, had unprotected sex, after like 2 months I begin to notice some symptoms of std which I've never experience before, took some antibiotics, stopped for a while then came back. I told her she denied it.I later broke up with her.
After like 5 months the symptoms are still there, I went to a general hospital and run a test, the test result shows GRAM POSITIVE COCCI, the doctor prescribed injection (gentamycin) along with some antibiotics. After everything, the symptoms (though I still feel little itches in my penis) left but...

no early morning erection, I can't go more than one round and don't even last long, the urge to have sex is like telling a dog to eat grass.

I need a doctor or anyone who have survived this situation to help a brother out.

Bro I once encounter diz situation and it was hell on earth,,,,the bitter truth is all this antibiotics shit are for temporary cure..... The best advice is to visit all this local herbal stuff.....not alomo but all this local herbal stuff,,when u get ,explain d whole shit to dem....go with like 4k....depending on ur location
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Pamelayoung: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2016
yusufogrin:

With idiots like u in diz country,,naija is doomed.......simple question,u can't reply sensibly only to mock the poor guy.......

E pain u? eya sorry seems like u'r both in d same shoe kontinue na Zika virus una go contract soon mtcheeeeew.
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Ojemedad: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2016
yusufogrin:

Bro I once encounter diz situation and it was hell on earth,,,,the bitter truth is all this antibiotics shit are for temporary cure..... The best advice is to visit all this local herbal stuff.....not alomo but all this local herbal stuff,,when u get ,explain d whole shit to dem....go with like 4k....depending on ur location

Thanks man, I appreciate comments like this, Which state did u get, and are u for real that the shit disappear totally?
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Ojemedad: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2016
yusufogrin:

The best is to ignore people like him
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Ojemedad:

Thanks man, I appreciate comments like this, Which state did u get, and are u for real that the shit disappear totally?

Your problem could be more psychological. The shock of your STD diagnosis, has instilled fear in you.
I would suggest you abstain from sexual activities for now, ensure you are properly healed. Give your head and body, time to heal from the STD shock. Are you completely clear of the STD now? After about 3 months of lack of sexual activities, go back for a retest.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Ojemedad:

Lagos state
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pamelayoung:

E pain u? eya sorry seems like u'r both in d same shoe kontinue na Zika virus una go contract soon mtcheeeeew.

U are an eediot
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Pamelayoung: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=ajuwarhodes post=44486969]

U are an eediot[/quote

Like ur father
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Pamelayoung post=44488975][/quote]

Mentioning fada instead of directing d insult to her.....mtn don give u m.b abi
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by sweetyme001(f): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ojemedad:

Dear, what you need is Jesus Christ not doctor.
Re: HELP: I No Longer Have Erection After I Was Diagnosed Of Stds by Casemiro(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Ojemedad:

for anyone with premature ejaculation or sexual health problems, here's a natural way to cure it, free of charge! yes, you heard that right.

it's Just a combination of some herbs, spices and fruits

https://www.nairaland.com/3173733/how-nuturally-cured-premature-expulsion#46684128

thanks me later

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When A Person Has Been Stabbed. / Read This Before You Pull Out Your Tooth / Gynaecologist In The House Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.