Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged (28259 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Noblebrown7(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Amen!!!
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by babyfaceafrica: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Trash...who panama leak don help?....until I see uk. And us politicians and businessmen onThat leak ,den I will take it serious..abi dem no dey do runs..sheo...western propanganda at its peak!!!!
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by An0nimus: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
The interviewee in the report probably wants Nigerians to carry placards because of Panama papers. iLaugh. It's understandable he's not based in Nigeria. We have more pressing issues.
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by THEWRITERSMIND: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
It is expected from the beginning of this revelation that Nigerians and Africans can careless about the scandal, what do you expect? haven't we be faced with more brazing, glaring and widespread corruption than a Panama global scandal? We are overwhelmed already with a known currupt personae occupying the third highest office in the land, maybe when he resigns Nigerians can now worry about #PanamaPaperLeak
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
some dunces are already talking about PDP and APC. How does this relate to a party thing? The man is simply telling Nigerians to forget about their religious, tribe, region et al differences and do the needful at least once in their lifetime rather than shouting Jesus name as though He is only concerned about Nigeria among other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
An0nimus:
The interviewee in the report probably wants Nigerians to carry placards because of Panama papers. iLaugh. It's understandable he's not based in Nigeria. We have more pressing issues.

Is there anytime Nigeria has never had pressing issues?
Do you see those pressing issues been solved completely anytime soon?

Until Nigerians go back to the fundamentals. Nothing pretty cool is gonna happen.
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Kennedyiheme: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians keep praying, other developed countries keep working...all the prayer wey we don dey pray since how e take help our nation?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by sibb2011: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
But with all their loots, has it brought them happiness?
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by modath(f): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Shymm3x:
George Soros just got everyone talking and distracted with these Panama Papers "leaks". grin

You just have to respect the yanks and their big machine. Especially their uncanny way of getting everyone confused, while chasing shadow everywhere.

Regardless, the collateral damage of the "leaks" should be investigated. But higher minds know what the noise is about and you can't but respect George Soros' gangster. I love Americans. grin Gangsters! cool

Shy, how ya doing? smiley

Been hitting my head on the wall since trying to understand what the main objective of this "leak" is & ain't making no headway (pun intended) cheesy

Oya school ya sis.... Internet didn't throw up nothing & I know berra than to ask folks around, we don't know things that aren't "party" related here.... Oya shoot.. wink
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by tsdarkside(m): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
ntooor... tongue tongue

the western world can go fvckk them selfs,for all i care
... tongue

sorry....

ffy...finger-fvck-demselfs.. tongue grin grin

ffd themselves....yea....more polite grin grin grin
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by ogmaskman: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
If we call for the prosecution of these Nigerians, some will label it witch hunting.

True talk. But we will still press for their prosecution.
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by repogirl(f): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wetin dem want Nigerians to do na?

Saraki is going through CCT, Ibori is already in jail.... David Mark..... I no know for that one.

All the corruption fighters should go and face them abeg. Nigerians are concerned about heat and fuel scarcity.
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by An0nimus: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
ollah1:

Until Nigerians go back to the fundamentals. Nothing pretty cool is gonna happen.
We will always have pressing issues and right now a supposed leak is of little consequence in the scheme of things here. If the interviewee had directed his obvious grouse with religion towards Nigerians not protesting against our Petroleum minister, it would've held more weight. if you're called to protest today against fuel scarcity or Panama papers, which would you pick?
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by stechi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
sibb2011:
But with all their loots, has it brought them happiness?

It definitely has not brought them happiness but with the "Ideology" as you can read in the link on my signature, certainly there is a kind of wealth that gives you peace of mind and happiness. That is what we are enjoying through the link in my signature. Just buzz me on whatsapp (08033958573) if you need more details.

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by An0nimus: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
repogirl:
Wetin dem want Nigerians to do na?

Saraki is going through CCT, Ibori is already in jail.... David Mark..... I no know for that one.

All the corruption fighters should go and face them abeg. Nigerians are concerned about heat and fuel scarcity.

Exactly.

cc: ollah1
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by tsdarkside(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
ollah1:

you willllll become world-power,wheather you like it or not..get used to it....and stop embarassing yourself and people that look like you....
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by repogirl(f): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
An0nimus:

Exactly.

cc: ollah1
yeah....they think that Nigerians should take to the streets and begin protests.

Abeg, survival first, we haven't eaten belleful is Panama money we will be chasing.

Who protestation don epp for this our yeye country?
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by jobaltol: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
ZombieNation:
Abeg forget the Panama papers.

I will only take the leaks seriously when I begin to see American business men and politicians on it and not Messi and the President of Azerbaijan.

The fact that main stream media, MSMs are covering it coupled with the man behind the leaks George Sorros, the motivation for the leaks is to blackmail and stir revolutions.

Even on nairaland, we only see apc paid hacks making threads on Panama leaks concerning PDP members.

When I see Atiku, obasanji, Amaechi, Fashola and co threads relating to Panama leaks then maybe I will take this bullsh1t seriously.

A note of advice: whenever you see bullsh1t media outlets like CNN and BBC struggling to report on any story, you better pause and ask yourself why are they telling me this and what are they diverting my attention from with their bullsh1t news.

Ignorance is bad...Do you think the western world play silly politics that we, nigerian youths play? A president has resigned...and you are still bringing APC/PDP palaver into the matter..............Oh, I have forgotten, this is not Nigeria..............In more honourable places, the police and secret agents would have been lurking around potential suspects in the leaked papers........So, please let we, the youth restore our minds and use it to clamour for our rights and dont let us resell our porridge to the Jacobs of our time.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by sheubaba2013: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Back in the days we are sure of 3 or 4 meal per day. But today is just one meal per day. If u eat twice per day u r a big man. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Trash...who panama leak don help?....until I see uk. And us politicians and businessmen onThat leak ,den I will take it serious..abi dem no dey do runs..sheo...western propanganda at its peak!!!!
Are u current at all. Go and look at the paper again

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by bayulll011(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
ZombieNation:
Abeg forget the Panama papers.

my attention from with their bullsh1t news.

Typical nigerian,you psych has been battered,murdered and render useless,so u want to self service when u see tinubu and co in the list,those ones are smarter thieves,atleast they invest in their home country,africa is indeed cursed if that's ur own reason for people not to get angry when to panaleaks.

And for heaven sake,when they mentions some people that are corrupt,shun that attitudes is he the only one that's why we are where we are today

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by sholay2011(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Aviero:
It's not Panama Papers that will tell us who and who is corrupt in our country. We know them. Since the days of Oketie-Eboh, corruption has reigned supreme.

This useless Dallas whoever should STFU and mind his fvking business, and respect our beliefs and religion. We will continue praying to whoever we feel like and in whatever way we feel like.

And as for the corrupt people in Naija, including me the days of brutal judgement are coming
. What Buhari is doing now is child's play. When that time comes, y'all will see hell on Earth.

It's a good thing to know that we've started a good war on corruption, even though it has K-leg.
Your stupidity knows no bounds with this post.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Misterdhee1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
In Wailers' voice, "Witch hunt, sponsored by APC" lmao
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
repogirl:
yeah....they think that Nigerians should take to the streets and begin protests.

Abeg, survival first, we haven't eaten belleful is Panama money we will be chasing.

Who protestation don epp for this our yeye country?

This is exactly what they want. They want to fvck our thinking mentality. They want us to think about surviving first.
We learnt about "basic" amenities while in secondary sch and some in primary but in 2016 none is existing. The earlier we see them as our enemies and hit them real hard the better.

cc: An0nimus

Basic things for these thieves yet no basic things for average Nigerians. Minimum wage got increased to a paltry 19k. They won't still visit the health care center for medical check up cos they know it's Ill equipped

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by sholay2011(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
bayulll011:

Typical nigerian,you psych has been battered,murdered and render useless,so u want to self service when u see tinubu and co in the list,those ones are smarter thieves,atleast they invest in their home country,africa is indeed cursed if that's ur own reason for people not to get angry when to panaleaks.

And for heaven sake,when they mentions some people that are corrupt,shun that attitudes is he the only one that's why we are where we are today
You dey mind some people here? Their posts are like that of someone with an IQ of a mosquito. Blindly embracing their wrong ideologies when truth is staring at them.
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prime minister of panama don resign, saraki still dey here dey carry 50 San go court to defend am. Nigeria democracy is shit.
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Richy4(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
walescounis:
I still wonder why Nairaland has never been a whistle blower as you can never compare nairaland with Reddit. Here is full of copied content always.

haven't you heard of "Nairaland source team"..... Explain some thing to them with pic or video...the next thing will be "source"... before you knew it, u will be branded a liar... if care is not taken, a very local moderator will ban you for sometime... how will they progress?

Their interest is when a snake is killed......."A nairalander killed a snake today in his guest room"... U will see it on front page
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nig. Is overdue for a revolution!
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by Akaujaa(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians are too restricted. Suffering and smiling is our motto and hardship has thickened our brain. We behave as if these politicians cast a spell on us. There can never be a best time to act other than now. Revolution is the answer. But who get that mind sef?
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by diegwu01: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
sheubaba2013:
[b]Back in the days we are sure of 3 or 4 meal per day. But today is just one meal per day. [/b]If u eat twice per day u r a big man. Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by nextstep(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Outrage, what outrage? We already know our money has been stashed abroad... That's old news.

What's new news is that we have to spend the night at the filling station to buy fuel, and mosquitoes are having a field day with us at night cuz no light and no fan. And it cost 50% more to buy imports.

And the funny thing is most of the outrage around the world is misplaced. For example, Iceland's prime minister didn't steal, he just didn't report an interest in an offshore company. When their politicians steal and stash money abroad, that is when I'll appreciate any outrage
Re: Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged by TheAlchemist: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
The average Nigerian is waiting is turn to loot and stash his/her fund in one of those foreign sleaze accounts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / There Policemen Shot, Corpses Burnt Inside Patrol Van In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.