Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State (28260 Views)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Chelsea82: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
More photos of Atiku in Ebonyi..

Presidential Candidate Of the Peoples Democratic Party His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and @OfficalPdp members are currently lightening up Ebonyi.

He Storm ebonyi state for his campaign, as supporters gathered to cheer him. The mammoth crowd is really intimidating.

See more pictures below

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/02/ebonyi-on-stand-still-for-atiku-as-he.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Chelsea82: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
See As the people of Ebonyi are jubilating with him ,see video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by nonyofor2(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
I was there, the passion no get part2

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Richdad50(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
The last thing Buhari has is a perception of integrity which I believe remains a farce. But integrity alone does not make a legendary president, wisdom and vision does. Solomon never had absolute integrity but his wisdom to govern was unmatched.
Can you in all honesty board a plane if the pilot is not qualified but has integrity? Never! So why follow a man to nowhere because he has integrity. Why sail with a sailor who has no compass. Why?
A man I respect once said that if you meet a stranger stranded on the road looking for a ride, you stop and ask him where he is going to, only to say he doesn't know. Leave him and continue your ride. Two blind men cannot walk to safety. They must seek another who sees. Vision, a picture of the future, is key, and he who leads men to their future must first see ahead for them.
I wish we all ride together to the height of success but, those who support a journey to nowhere makes it dificult. Those who support Buhari I find I may never give a lift.

#Richdad

183 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buh after the crowd na still Bubu go dey there sha. That's if u wanna b realistic.

Not: Just an objective neutral dude please.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
So Umahi just fooled Buhari by borrowing him 2000 supporters?

Like for Buhari, share for Atiku

7 Likes 90 Shares

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Davidblen(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Apc zombies checking for mammoth Crowd grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by MrThisandthat(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
APC will not get up to 10k votes in the whole of South East... If they do, it should be investigated because that's rigging already and all those that voted them should be deported to Katsina!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by teebaxy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Better president
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by kesha9464: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wedding Package Offer for 500 guests

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by youngbang(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
More.......
Sleepless night for buharist and wailers

17 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by klarke(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Atiku for Nigeria!

14 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by MrThisandthat(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Atiku may win this forthcoming elections but I doubt if that would solve our problem in this country...
Just check out the number of youths that where at the Big Brother Naija Auditions in various venues...
Those youths are our major problem in this Nation and they should all be executed!

Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by ELEMENTFOODS(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Saraki my guy..... The baddest

23 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Daniel058(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ebonyians are Obidiently Atikulated!!

Let me kukuma speak Abakaliki dialect [IZi] so that some people who say we aren't igbo won't sleep for the next 2-3 days. grin

DAVE UMAHI BỤ AYỌN GETi Ọ , ANWAKWANWA K'IYA KPEM!!... grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by NoisyNaybour001(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Richdad50:
The last thing Buhari has is a perception of integrity which I believe remains a farce. But integrity alone does not make a legendary president, wisdom and vision does. Solomon never had absolute integrity but his wisdom to govern was unmatched.
Can you in all honesty board a plane if the pilot is not qualified but has integrity? Never! So why follow a man to nowhere because he has integrity. Why commit your future to a sailor who has no compass. Why?
A man I respect once said that if you meet a stranger stranded on the road looking for a ride, you stop and ask him where he is going to, only to say he doesn't know. Leave him and continue your ride. Two blind men cannot walk to safety. They must seek another who sees. Vision is key, a picture of the future, and he who leads men must see first for them.
I wish we all ride together to the height of success but, those who support a journey to nowhere makes it dificult. Those who support Buhari I find I may never give a lift.

#Richdad

respect! your always making so much sense in all your comments, God bless u real good, but how do u do it man? don't mind been a friend

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by davodyguy: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
youngbang:
More.......
Sleepless night for buharist and wailers
Southeast has always been for PDP, which is why it was a mistake Atiku picked obi. He needs to pacify Southwest, cos even ifAtiku picked another Fulani man as VP, he would still get the votes of Igbo's as a PDP candidate.

He would win All ND states and South east states out of 36 states, that's all. He would win 10 States out of 36 states

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Galaticos444: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari pack and go.ourmumudondo

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Uniquejames(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2019
Politics is for the smart ones... just 2days ago Ebonyi-Apc thought they have made it due to the turnout when Buhari came not knowing that it was all the plan of DNU because them are friends on a mutual ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by diablos: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2019
The next president of Nigeria. We're tired of vegetables being packaged as leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2019
kesha9464:
Wedding Package Offer for 500 guests

Is it 2.5million I am seeing on that poster?

For just 500 persons?

So you wanna spend approximately 5k on one person?

That's interesting. And he even tagged it GIVE AWAY PRICE. Maybe the real price is 10million

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by frenzydilz(m): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2019
The winning team

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by senatordave1(m): 1:12am On Feb 02, 2019
frenzydilz:
The winning team
The losing team.ebonyi results
Atiku 200,000
Buhari 50,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Akanapiaigwe: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2019
NoisyNaybour001:

respect! your always making so much sense in all your comments, God bless u real good, but how do u do it man? don't mind been a friend

I'm a fan of the guy too

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by frenzydilz(m): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2019
senatordave1:

The losing team.ebonyi results
Atiku 200,000
Buhari 50,000
lol...confusion full your head bro. No wonder you support Buhari. You still gave Atiku more votes than your man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by ogbonti: 3:37am On Feb 02, 2019
davodyguy:
Southeast has always been for PDP, which is why it was a mistake Atiku picked obi. He needs to pacify Southwest, cos even ifAtiku picked another Fulani man as VP, he would still get the votes of Igbo's as a PDP candidate.

He would win All ND states and South east states out of 36 states, that's all. He would win 10 States out of 36 states

You honestly think 100%of Yorubas are happy with Tinubu abi? If you think so, then I have a bridge to sell you, wait and see, February 16 no far again.... what happened in 1993 when Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano State is about to happen, Atiku may lose every state in the south west but on a slim and negligible ratio and he will rack up so much votes to help his overall vote count from Western states, that TINUBU's pampers won't be able to hold back his pee, just wait and see!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday / FG Responds To JP Morgan Delisting Of Nigeria From Bond Index / FG Rejects US Conditions On Sale Of 12 Super Tucano Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.