Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Photo: See What This Woman Did With This Man's Joystick - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: See What This Woman Did With This Man's Joystick (945 Views)

Why Will A Woman Did This To Her New Born Baby? Wickedness / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) / Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See What This Woman Did With This Man's Joystick by kachysblog(f): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2016
The look on this man's face is priceless though.

Sincerely speaking, if you are in this man's shoe, what will you do?

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did With This Man's Joystick by seunlayi(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2016
This can't be real, it most likely to be a dramm

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did With This Man's Joystick by LazyWasterners: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Kai, I don weak. If my mum no tamper with my Engine room when I was a baby!
Re: Photo: See What This Woman Did With This Man's Joystick by dacovajnr: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Hahahaha! Gear Box..The woman held the spanner lyk it's nothing grin

(1) (Reply)

Abia Politics And The Mess Of The Judiciary...ikpeazu, Uche Ogah And FN Nwosu J / How Many Word Can You Derive From The Word TELEVISION?? - Genius Only / Me And My Friends Killed This Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.