Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) (74210 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by CastedDude: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
A commercial driver shocked passengers after bringing out his p*nis and started robbing it while people were aboard his bus. This story was shared by a female eyewitness. She wrote:

"So today I boarded a bus from Ojota going to Oshodi - Maryland. The bus took quite sometime to get filled up with people. .

I sat in the front so I was beginning to get uncomfortable waiting for the bus to get filled up then I told the driver I want to get down. He begged me not to, so I sat down.

Few minutes later, he started scratching his groin then before I knew anything, he just brought it out in the open and started rubbing it (Buh he wasn't masturbating).

You needed to have seen the expression on my face at first I was scared, I just brought my earpiece out and started listening to music on my phone he kept on looking at me the session lasted for about 20min. I just sha managed to take a picture of it."

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-what-danfo-driver-was-spotted-doing.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by PrettyCrystal: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2016
what was he thinking

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by CastedDude: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2016
sickness tins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by dainformant(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2016
lol. conji things

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by AK6464(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2016
dainformant:
lol. conji things

I think na STI

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by softMarket(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2016
And u are still inside his Bus?

Ok wait till he reaches climax and fails to step on the brakes!! grin grin

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by RoyalBlak007: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2016

14 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by soberdrunk(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2016
She was "shocked" but still managed to take a clear picture like this without him noticing.......... Well done ooo!!! Cnn ireporter!! angry angry

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Kingsasian(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2016
You brought out your phone to snap...hmmmmm. I think you love what you saw.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Jenny1010(f): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2016
pishure of the peni being rub or .... cheesy

bloggers and fake news are like .......

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by dikerebel(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2016
sis Becus jor the show YOU waiting for me 20mins? Smh

i have nothing to say, seriously i have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2016
na infection

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nutase: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2016
She don catch Craw craw.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Fkforyou(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Even though you were disgusted, you had to stay in the car for like 20mins just so that you can come online to post how shocked and disgusted you are.
Like seriously? undecided In fact...

30 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Choiszman(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Abayor7: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2016
She must have been enjoying the show and probably hornyy as well. Or is it just foolishness that made her think she must take the picture nd upload it online? Nairaland Cucumber crew, see una colleague o.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by zicol2015: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2016
lolx... Bad
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by brunofarad(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jesus
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by potbelly(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
I guess he's a member of Vaseline crew... Bus drivers division... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Danjunior(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lolxxx.
Another one again.
But this time not in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by folay66(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hm

And you want to tell us you don't love it also?

For like 20 minutes, that means both of you were alone in the taxi and are you sure he didn't later collect your number?

Narrate how it all happen lease

Anyway, check my signature below
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Bhuldoxxa(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Live one
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
too much of oshogbo weed caused dis
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by calabaman(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
please tell me this is a low budget nollywood movie

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Splinz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

pishure of the peni being rub or .... cheesy

bloggers and fake news are like .......

6 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by lonelydora: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigeria, a country where anything is possible
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by opethom(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
osogbo weed at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by HQuadreal: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Konji Na B*st**d.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Cikoloko(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Spiritual conji
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by PaulIdu: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
And she still trusted this kind a character with a very poor judgment and attitude to drive her around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.