Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Need Your Candid Christian Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Your Candid Christian Advice (433 Views)

Why Do Man Debate The Existence Of A 'god'? A Candid Question. / My Candid Counsel For Christian Singles / How We Can End Religious Crises In Nigeria- My Candid Opinion On The Murder Of M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Candid Christian Advice by vybzkartel: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2016
I am a teacher
I am facing unwarranted hatred in my school
The staff don't consult me in doing anything
Anytime i speak the head will take offence
Recently i wrote to the head about abuses..
Human rights violations and offences in the school... Seeking that he addresses them in civil language. He has taken offence.
Colleagues see me and make insinuations. Now my head has reported me to other teachers... That i should apologize. I f i forward the complaints to a superior they will be in trouble.
Should I apologize for no offence?
Should I report them?
Is my conduct umchristian?
I have evangelized to a section of the student and have received the holy spirit. The head has now made a decree that nobody preaches jesus in the school again unless wednesdays. What do i do
What do you think?

Sincere advice
Re: Need Your Candid Christian Advice by ifenes(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2016
You must apologize for brainwashing the kids with Jesus's allegory stories. School is where you teach facts,not myth.
Re: Need Your Candid Christian Advice by ATMC(f): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2016
I understand your plight.

What I think? I think you are tilting to one side a whole lot. As a christian, one who has the spirit of God will like you but one who doesn't won't like you. Now, if the people in your work place that hate you are more than the ones that like you, then something is wrong with your character. Take note of it and make adjustment.

Again, use wisdom. You are there to teach not to preach; there's time for everything. Hope you are not a holier-than-thou kind of person? Keep it simple, it's for a while, you will grow past this experience and hopefully it will make and not mar you.

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Candid Christian Advice by efficiencie(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2016
...respect your superiors, apologize even when you've done no wrong, listen and watch 99% of the time but talk 1% of the time, fast and pray before carrying out your activities, take authority on demons before conducting your activities and sanctify your environment with the blood of Jesus...and one more thing love your enemies but wrestle with the adversaries of darkness...victory is yours, God bless you. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Candid Christian Advice by vybzkartel: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks all... It's well noted

(1) (Reply)

.... / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of April 2016 / What Is Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.