Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,235 members, 7,853,202 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. (32245 Views)

Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by KAYNINI(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
couldn't have said it better

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by DaBullIT(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
I typed Ben Murray speaks on youtube , No result of him speaking at the house

That's saying a lot
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by macaranta(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
The man be balling
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by seguno2: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
TGM2015:
I really do not know the serious matter here, but my post simply implies that this Mr. common sense has been picking one thing or the other on the current executive whereby he is in the position to enact and influence the legislature to address the identified problems but choose not to because he has lost his common sense to PDP virus which in turn has made him not to know the shameful implication of Saraki presiding over the Senate. Remember the anti-social media acts also.
Thank you.

Is Saraki still in PDP?
Why can't Tinubu and Buhari impeach him if they can since APC has majority in the senate?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by sLentlover7778(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
My future Naija president ride on, you will always gat my back.
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by Sirmuel1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ben you're a noise maker! Shut the Bleep up and tell John walker to remain in Office(Nigeria) till further notice
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
1shortblackboy:
This senator na heavy guyn man grin
All hail Nigeria's No1 journalist Senator
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by damola311: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
lol... what's good for the good is also good for the gender.... Hausa guy... lol

epic response
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by SycophanticGoat: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
Bruce Lee has given unsolicited 'epic' response/opinion about everything but to this day has failed to respond to questions about his choice of printers/publishers.

The question trended on his TL and sent the blabbermouth on the run from social media for over two weeks, only to resurface when the heat subsided.

I'd be a mad man to take such a character seriously.

So who do we take serious? Someone that claims to be from Benue but supports those executing genocidal missions on his people? I'd rather take Ben a million times more serious than you...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by mykel25(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
starbuck:
It really got me lol...

I posted this days ago....you stole my post anyway it's not a problem....I blame d MOD that didn't put it on FP cuz I don't have a HOLE....mtcheew! I don't need to make FP sef since money is not involve
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by Deen77: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ben Bruce, as a PDP member, can you please explain to Nigeria why for 16 years your Party keep importing fuel to run our economy wasting oil resources on importation when we have crude only to refine.

Can any nation develop by been an import dependent economy?.
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by northernboy: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
TGM2015:
I dont why this Mr. common sense keep mute on Saraki presiding over the Senate even in the face of alleged corruption at CCT and the leaked Panama Papers indicting him, knowing fully well that an Ex- PM of Iceland was made to resign based on the fact his wife is involved and not him. The quoted post shows a glaring auto-correct error that a man with common sense should have perceived...if you doubt read the man's post again.

I just do know the name of virus that PDP always infects her member with making them making criticisms without viable solutions on what they are the root cause of and defending corruption even in the face of glaring even. They have made #Ben Bruce lost his common senses

I really do not know the serious matter here, but my post simply implies that this Mr. common sense has been picking one thing or the other on the current executive whereby he is in the position to enact and influence the legislature to address the identified problems but choose not to because he has lost his common sense to PDP virus which in turn has made him not to know the shameful implication of Saraki presiding over the Senate. Remember the anti-social media acts also.
Thank you.
sharap ya mouth there
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by Nebuchadnezar: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Bruce Lee has given unsolicited 'epic' response/opinion about everything but to this day has failed to respond to questions about his choice of printers/publishers.

The question trended on his TL and sent the blabbermouth on the run from social media for over two weeks, only to resurface when the heat subsided.

[/s]
Nonsense trash
shatap and get out

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by texazzpete(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Smh

The way Nigerians gleefully retweet and celebrate that Senator's comments makes me feel disheartened about what it says about us as a people.

Here is a prominent member of a party that failed to fix fuel availability issues or build institutions to ensure ready availability of fuel, despite spending tens of billions of dollars!

Here is a senator representing a party that could only add a mere 2500+ MW to our generating capacity in 16 years, despite allocating more than $70billion!

This party basically ruined our shot at greatness for the near term...and yet Nigerian youths are joining a member of that same failed party to make noise!

APC so far is failing, but that does not make PDP any good, or redeem them in any way.

Stop being a Buhari hailer or a wailing wailer. Just be an educated and patriotic taxpayer.

When you demand accountability for all cases of theft of taxpayer funds, then politicians and crooked civil servants will have to sit up!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by Nebuchadnezar: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
fulanimafia:

I thought so... I'm sure you've learnt a thing or two Nwannem

i want to eat tuwo shinkafa

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by arsenal33: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ben Bruce, why aren't you in court to support Saraki today?

Sharp guy, he wants to divert attention.
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by brytee: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
These are the same illiterate hausas who are dying but still supporting their illiterate leader.... I can't wait for 3 yrs to be over so we can vote out this error of a president and his band of confused ministers....

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
TGM2015:
I dont why this Mr. common sense keep mute on Saraki presiding over the Senate even in the face of alleged corruption at CCT and the leaked Panama Papers indicting him, knowing fully well that an Ex- PM of Iceland was made to resign based on the fact his wife is involved and not him. The quoted post shows a glaring auto-correct error that a man with common sense should have perceived...if you doubt read the man's post again.

I just do know the name of virus that PDP always infects her member with making them making criticisms without viable solutions on what they are the root cause of and defending corruption even in the face of glaring even. They have made #Ben Bruce lost his common senses

Thank you.
u know the diff btw u and that man? That man is a stuupi*d son o a bitch playing poilitics to favour his own party pretending to love this country! As soon as he get what he wants, I'm dead sure he call his fellow country men lazy fowl. But you r just personate about the future generation of this country witout a bias mind. As for me? All politicians are vagabon baastaaads! Name them, saraki, ffk, buhari, atiku, jonathan, obasanjo, sheriff, PDP, APC.... Name them. They are all bunches of OLUKU baaaastards! They all hate this country! They don't care about u and I. Only thing I wish them is Death so that this country will know peace for a seconds.
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by azimibraun: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just common " What is good for GREECE is good for UGANDA" the man cannot say. He now allow BBruce use am shine. hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i would have expected BBruce to have responded to a serious issue as the the gruesome murder of a mother in Delta state. That was gory enough to attract his attention.
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
[

I'd be a mad man to take such a character seriously. [/quote] Sorry we know your mental capacity so don't remind us

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by eLcastro(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
otokx:
He should respond to his colleagues who are collecting pensions as ex governors and still receiving full salaries and allowances as senators.
are u sure the dullard isn't collectin pension as ex head of state nd stl receivin full salaries and allowances as president nd minister.? Whatz good 4 d good is good 4 d gender...bro.,9ja don tire person
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:

I'D BE A MAD MAN to take such a character seriously.
@ bolded. Sorry your mental capacity is never in doubt. who takes omenka s......s

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by papacyj: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
It is not suprising that Senator Bruce is doing everything within his powers to attack this administration on all fronts. This whole thing is not borne out patroitism but to fight to protect his kinsman that made him senator from being asked to come and give account of stewardship for good 5years in power. Why has Senator Ben not raised the question as to why his party could not maintain the nation's existing refineries and even building new ones in 16years. It would be hypocritical and sheer unpatroitic to say the least to argue that what the nation is going through right now is the result of the policies of this administration. Bruce should know that every well meaning Nigerian cannot be deceived by his activities which only orchestrated to cover the misdeeds of his benefactor and his exploitative party. This government is on top of the situation clearing their mess in sector and we all will see result soon.
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by olurotimi1: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Deen77:
Ben Bruce, as a PDP member, can you please explain to Nigeria why for 16 years your Party keep importing fuel to run our economy wasting oil resources on importation when we have crude only to refine.

Can any nation develop by been an import dependent economy?.
You see angry , that's our problem in this country, any government in power should be held responsible for any problem at anytime. let THEM THE BE ACCOUNTABLE. they promised us they can fix it. so mr oga you and I know its getting nastier by the day, abi na PDP dey power since may 29. please use that thing called brain grin. wink
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by repogirl(f): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
'What is good for the gender indeed'!

See as the mumu show himself. grin
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by Evanescent: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
LMAOO!!! grin
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by NaijaFutbol: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
TGM2015:

Thank you.

Something is in court and you expect him to rant about it?

Say what exactly?

How Sariki is innocent or how he is guilty?

Or join in the media trial?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by juman(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fuel scarcity is incompetence of high rate.
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by sinistermind(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:

Then who should we take serious? APC? Please tell us another joke.
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by ODUBEZE: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
sugardad1:
Who this post don help?
hahaha!
Re: Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. by Iyaju(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
starbuck:
It really got me lol...

Epic reply indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa / Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.