Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones (73529 Views)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / All Infinix Users Should Uninstall This Terrible App / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by clems88(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=53821120][/quote] come is your brain paining you
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by Enemyofpeace: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2017
clems88:
come is your brain paining you

Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by bolafez(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2017
ITbomb:

Here
90% one hour later, still browsing and downloading
Gionee M5 mini upgraded to Marshmallow

give the details of the phone please the details I saw on jumia was quite diff from those ones from other sites battery capacity mist importantly thanks
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by bolafez(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2017
ITbomb:

Here

90% one hour later, still browsing and downloading

Gionee M5 mini upgraded to Marshmallow

give the details of the phone please .

the details I saw on jumia was quite diff from those ones on other sites.

battery capacity most importantly

thanks
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by curvilicious: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2017
My phone talks about upgrade and said something about somethings will be lost so i didn't do the upgrade do you think that's why it take hundred Yeats to charge?
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by ITbomb(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
bolafez:

give the details of the phone please
the details I saw on jumia was quite diff from those ones from other sites
battery capacity mist importantly
thanks
This spec is correct for Gionee M5 mini.

Display: 5.0 Inch Full HD Touchscreen
Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core Mediatek
Memory: 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM
Camera: 8MP (Rear) (delivers surpringsly well even in dark with powerful flash), 5MP (Front)
Battery: 4000mAh (This is removable - some site wrongly says non-removable)
Dual SIM
3G and Wifi Enabled (No 4G be warned)

Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by nams77: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
dguizman:
pls HW much did u get it?
Not really new. Used, but they said it is "follow come". I think it was 2,000 or 1,800 @ Robinson plaza, warri
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by dguizman(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
nams77:

Not really new. Used, but they said it is "follow come". I think it was 2,000 or 1,800 @ Robinson plaza, warri
OK..thanks
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2017

Or just buy a snapdragon phone with real quick charge and breathe.
undecided
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by ChappyChase: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:
Mine was USB, was so happy when I discovered it wasn't charger or port, now my flash charge is faster than 4G.
I no just understand the magic behind that flash charging!
Can you believe my note 2 is fully charged in less than an hour
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by MeemahBoo(f): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gaara101:
Where I stay in Benin, I get light 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours at night; 12 hours apart.
Apparently, 3 hours is not enough time for my hot4 to charge completely. To be precise, I can't remember the last time my phone got to 100. cry cry
Oga that's not true. I use the same hot4 and I tell u that three hours is too much sef to charge the phone
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by Oscarpraise(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Infinix and their many wahala... My itel S31 rocks jor
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 19, 2017
MeemahBoo:

Oga that's not true. I use the same hot4 and I tell u that three hours is too much sef to charge the phone
I know my comment looked like an exaggeration but I'm totally honest. It hardly charges to hundred unless the phone battery was at 40%(minimum) before charging. Its actually very annoying
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by Ndissle(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
I greet ooo.. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by bolafez(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
ITbomb:

This spec is correct for Gionee M5 mini.

Display: 5.0 Inch Full HD Touchscreen
Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core Mediatek
Memory: 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM
Camera: 8MP (Rear) (delivers surpringsly well even in dark with powerful flash), 5MP (Front)
Battery: 4000mAh (This is removable - some site wrongly says non-removable)
Dual SIM
3G and Wifi Enabled (No 4G be warned)
thanks, I'm considering getting the phone
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by okikiosibodu(m): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2017
please who can give info on the minimus output <on a charger > to ensure fast charge on Infinix note?
Re: Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones by Alashi(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2022
K. Very good. Will look into this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(download) Fifa 2019 Iso For Ppsspp – Psp Games For Andriod Phones. / How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) / Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.