Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire (20241 Views)

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) / Eckhart Tolle Spiritual Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Noblebrown7(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Eyaa
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by veraponpo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
olapluto:
TB Joshua cannot cure! Only God can. If you are sick, go to hospital. Dont be fooled by TBJ's plenty tricks and scams on TV. The man is paper light when it comes to healing.

Thank you my brother.

TB Joshua is the worst Scam ever. He is the only pastor that all organizations has rejected.

Rejected by CAN, rejected by PFN, etc

He has no proof of his own salvation.

He does magic and fake miracles. The only church where 'Lucifer (Satan himself)' has confessed.

The only church where 'Boko Haram insurgent' has confessed.

He does image laundry more than every church leader just to look good.

The only church that sells anointed water.

He avoids anybody to research him. He got Kolawole Olawuyi sacked in Radio Nigeria, Ibadan branch some years ago.

He couldn't see his own calamity when over 100 worshipers died yet he will claim to see visions of evils that he has never prayed to avert.

I know and convinced that one day just as Revd King was arrested, Jesu Oyingbo was caught, TB Joshua too shall be caught.
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by ijustdey: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
boma95:

Lol... Maybe there was no light in the hotel

and he couldn't get a rechargeable lamp which is not costly.......

why should the hotel authorities allow for such
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by ijustdey: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
boma95:

why should the hotel authorities allow for such
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by neocortex: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
olapluto:
TB Joshua cannot cure! Only God can. If you are sick, go to hospital. Dont be fooled by TBJ's plenty tricks and scams on TV. The man is paper light when it comes to healing.

Have you tried him before ?
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by veraponpo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ajewealth123:
touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm..when u and ur family begin to suffer for ur inability to shup up,then u will understand what's up

Who is the anointed?

Who anointed him?

Why do some people fall for TB Josuha's lies?

Fake miracles everywhere...
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by kolaosita4(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Candle in a hotel room? Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by olapluto(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
neocortex:

Have you tried him before ?
I dont pray to ever try a human being for my miracle. God has many clear and through paths to cry to him. TBJ is not one of them.
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by jurjur: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
olapluto:

U said only God can. Y then are u specifying only tbj? What of those other so-called men of God like chris oyahkilome, ibieyomie, opm, talk na do, etc who profess to work & perform wonders by d power of God? Where did u place them?
I already know some of u will attack for d use of "so-called" but I dn't care cus I know d truth actually does hurt & is very difilcult to accept expecially wen u have been blindfolded for ages by d person u wanna defend.
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by neocortex: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
olapluto:

I dont pray to ever try a human being for my miracle. God has many clear and through paths to cry to him. TBJ is not one of them.

Well, since you haven't tried him, you can't say he is fake.
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by kulrunsman79(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
That is buhari's fault. No light, no fuel to even power the generator hence the need for candle as nearest alternative.
Rest In Peace bro!
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by assfreaky(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
wen I check his name, I was not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by LEXYCOM: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Candle in a hotel room? Wow, dat must be a 900 naira per night hotel
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by seyeoloruntola(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm dis. Life
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
What the hell is this? Candle in a Hotel room undecided
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by ghostmist: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
olapluto:
you need to shut up bro; especially about things you know nothing about.
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Sunglass20(f): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
texazzpete:

It was his personal candle he brought to burn for spiritual purposes

I will not be surprised if he bought that from the church

From your church or which?
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by alobright17(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
olapluto:
Olodo blind bat read the well before talking trash
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by frainc(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
rawtouch:
Hmmmmm the name of the hotel though....

....let me get something straight he was given the candle for spiritual cleansing and it turned to physical killing, they didn't predict or prophesy that it will lead to his death pastors are now like the doctors practicing trial and error and toying with human lives

for man sake
Who told you the candle was giving to him by the church?

Chai, una worst for this nation
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by caphone: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ajewealth123:
touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm..when u and ur family begin to suffer for ur inability to shup up,then u will understand what's up

And who says this trash, yu or TB laugh in swahili. C'mon getaway man taaaaaah make I hear word. Its obviously clear that yu're gullible nd blind to see the reality on ground keep decieving yourself nkwa. I don't biliv in that shii so.....

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by alobright17(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
veraponpo:

Thank you my brother.

TB Joshua is the worst Scam ever. He is the only pastor that all organizations has rejected.

He does magic and fake miracles. The only church where 'Lucifer (Satan himself)' has confessed.

He avoids anybody to research him. He got Kolawole Olawuyi sacked in Radio Nigeria, Ibadan branch some years ago.

He couldn't see his own calamity when over 100 worshipers died yet he will claim to see visions of evils that he has never prayed to avert.

I know and convinced that one day just as Revd King was arrested, Jesu Oyingbo was caught, TB Joshua too shall be caught.

Nigeria it self is a scam,even your parents that brought you out with empty brain are the worst scammers,I was told you where born out off wedlock so am not surprise at your comment.

Tb Joshua sent him to hotel with candle tell him to light it and he also fall the candle that get the hotel burnt.

if this is the first time you've ever heard about such stories of candle fallen and causing heavy fire outbreak then you are free but if not the first time God will burn your stupid fingers that typed this shit here .

Imagine a hotel without light and the candle becomes the option you didn't condemn the hotel na TB Joshua you dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by alobright17(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
olapluto:

what is this one writing Swahili or latin ?
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Then it shouldn't be called an hotel.

boma95:

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by nepapole(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
If u like, run to adeboye,oyedepo,zakzaky. When ur time is up, nothin Wey u or Dem fit do. R.i.p
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by boma95(f): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

So what do we call it then?
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
texazzpete:

I won't lie, this is a totally weird name for a hotel grin

its a short time hotel na.

aptly named
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by j1mmy: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well he finally got killed by his illiteracy in thinking that some god and some religion and something called spirituality can fix a physical ailment.
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by donnie(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stupid story.. And you had to include SYNAGOGUE right? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by donnie(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
veraponpo:

Thank you my brother.

Stop talking like an idiot. Reject ko... Refuse ni. Why will he seek to join PFN or CAN when he is not a politician?

Do they look like they are serving Jesus in those organizations? The farther he stays from such politics, the better for him and the grace of God on his life.

You are a liar and a thief. Where did you see them sell anointed water? Is it not crooked people like you who go there and get the water free only to come and sell to your brothers in the East?

You can only deceive yourself 'cos the church in Nigeria has grown beyond such lies and blackmail. IGNORAMUS
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
grayht:
A man, identified as Mr. Felix Ifeanyi, was on Tuesday night burnt to death after fire gutted his
room at High Climax Hotel, Ikotun area of Lagos. The fire reportedly started from a candle which
Ifeanyi lit before he slept about 11p.m.

Candle in an Hotel Room?
No light na and fuel scarce. Even petrol station dey focus on fuel cos na der moni dey pass
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by charlsecy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
kulrunsman79:
No light, no fuel to even power the generator hence the need for candle as nearest alternative..
kolaosita4:
Candle in a hotel room?
LEXYCOM:
Candle in a hotel room?
Inspectahdeck:
ijustdey:
boma95:
Maybe there was no light in the hotel
grayht:
Candle in an High Climax Hotel Room
shachris02:
So hotels now use candle?
habsydiamond:
That means the hostel does not have generator for the man to have lit the candle.

Your responses do not show a proper understanding of the post. The post clearly submitted, "The fire reportedly started from a candle which he lit for purification."

When churches and ministries use candles, does that mean power failure? Does the availability of power make churches not to use candles?
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by snilpall(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
caphone:
Lmao fire fire everywhere, too bad TB (tuberculosis) is no where to save him. Roast in pieces grin

u qat bad buccal grin
caphone:
Lmao fire fire everywhere, too bad TB (tuberculosis) is no where to save him. Roast in pieces grin

u qat bad buccal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest / Which Of These Temptations Is Hard For You To Resist? / Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.