Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire (20231 Views)

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) / Eckhart Tolle Spiritual Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by dre11(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2016
The fire reportedly started from a candle which he lit for purification

A man, identified as Mr. Felix Ifeanyi, was on Tuesday night burnt to death after fire gutted his room at High Climax Hotel, Ikotun area of Lagos. The fire reportedly started from a candle which Ifeanyi lit before he slept about 11p.m.

The candle fell on the furniture and caught fire. Sources said that Ifeanyi, a worshipper at the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), had been bedridden for months after contracting an unknown ailment.

Efforts to get cure at different hospitals proved abortive.

In search of cure, it was learnt that the family abandoned medical means for spiritual healing at the church. Worried by the large number of local and international worshippers who usually throng the church for healing, the family decided to secure a room at the hotel located a few metres away from the church headquarters last Thursday.

It was learnt other lodgers at the hotel were not aware of the inferno until his five year- old son ran out, calling for assistance.

Efforts to put out the fire early were abortive because they were unable to source water.

The state Police Public Relations Officers (PPRO), Dolapo Badmus, said investigation had commenced into the inferno which claimed Ifeanyi’s life. She said:
“We will conduct an autopsy on the corpse.

At 23:35 hours, Emmanuel Eze, the Manager of High Climax Hotel in Egbe reported that Ifeanyi Felix, a lodger in the hotel, put on candlelight which resulted in fire outbreak, and the said Ifeanyi was burnt to death.

“The remains of the deceased have been deposited at Isolo General Hospital for autopsy.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-seeking-spiritual-healing-dies-hotel-fire/

Pic: entrance of the hotel

2 Shares

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by ijustdey: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2016
I guess the hotelier will sue his family for damages after setting the room on fire.....

still can't phantom the relationship BTW healing and lightning of candle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
A man, identified as Mr. Felix Ifeanyi, was on Tuesday night burnt to death after fire gutted his
room at High Climax Hotel, Ikotun area of Lagos. The fire reportedly started from a candle which
Ifeanyi lit before he slept about 11p.m.

Candle in an High Climax Hotel Room

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by WebSurfer(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
He refused to die from the ailment, Another one knocked him down. Maybe his time was up. Maybe.

PS: Nigerians should stop this mentality of running to churches for all types of miracles for every ailments or whatsoever. I'm not saying yet miracles are not possible or fake. Use your senses to do that right thing.

That is how i lost my Mother to cancer about 4 years ago. Visiting This same church numerous times with claims it had gone.

Only to get worse after some time making us wished we did the right thing from time after we lost her

R.I.P to him anyway

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by kolawolepeters(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
I could hear SCOAN choirs singing Tuface's "Spiritual Healing" right now grin

I hope he made Heaven, cos for persin to burn here on earth con burn for hell again, na double jeopardy,,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by jnrbayano(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
What a pity.

He sourced for solution to his ailment and got not only solution to his ailment, but a permanent rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Aviero: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=25pt]Consume me with your fire! Let your fire come down on me.

And it did. Too bad.[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by steppin: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Eyaaa! TB Joshua don use am do target practice for future healing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Seylad2009(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
It is Well with his soul.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by boma95(f): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
ijustdey:
I guess the hotelier will sue his family for damages after setting the room on fire.....

Lol... Maybe there was no light in the hotel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Millz404(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
The ailment was burnt... Praise tha Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by olapluto(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
TB Joshua cannot cure! Only God can. If you are sick, go to hospital. Dont be fooled by TBJ's plenty tricks and scams on TV. The man is paper light when it comes to healing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by caphone: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lmao fire fire everywhere, too bad TB (tuberculosis) is no where to save him. Roast in pieces grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by just2okworld(f): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
May his soul R.I.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Drsheddy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
G
Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by texazzpete(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
grayht:
A man, identified as Mr. Felix Ifeanyi, was on Tuesday night burnt to death after fire gutted his
room at High Climax Hotel, Ikotun area of Lagos. The fire reportedly started from a candle which
Ifeanyi lit before he slept about 11p.m.

Candle in an Hotel Room?

It was his personal candle he brought to burn for spiritual purposes

I will not be surprised if he bought that from the church

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who do we blame now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Virginkpekus(f): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm, high climax hotel? Something fishy about that name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by kagel: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
sai buhary !!!!NO LIGHT NO FUEL, BUBU MUST HEAR THIS REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by shachris02: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
So hotels now use candle? Bullhari welldone. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who do we blame now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by spawnx: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Or the government should shut the establishment for not having basic fire fighting equipment.

It is the duty of the Establishment to protect the life and properties of occupant by having safety policy(fire detection & alarm system).

Rather, the family should be suing for negligence.
ijustdey:
Or the government should shut the establishment for not having basic fire fighting equipment.

It is the duty of the Establishment to protect the life and properties of occupant by having safety policy(fire detection & alarm system).

Rather, the family should be suing for negligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by texazzpete(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
dre11:

A man, identified as Mr. Felix Ifeanyi, was on Tuesday night burnt to death after fire gutted his room at High Climax Hotel , Ikotun area of Lagos. The fire reportedly started from a candle which Ifeanyi lit before he slept about 11p.m.

I won't lie, this is a totally weird name for a hotel grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by prophetfire: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
He eventualy made it easy by that unwise n unsafe deed for the evil power behind de incurable ilment to accomplish their evil assignment. Sorry bro. The devil shall not win de battle in jesus name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Dottore: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by 4nobody4every1: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by rawtouch: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmmmm the name of the hotel though....

....let me get something straight he was given the candle for spiritual cleansing and it turned to physical killing, they didn't predict or prophesy that it will lead to his death pastors are now like the doctors practicing trial and error and toying with human lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by sexaddict08(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
the village people strong gan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by sexaddict08(m): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Who do we blame now
let's try Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by Ajewealth123(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
caphone:
Lmao fire fire everywhere, too bad TB (tuberculosis) is no where to save him. Roast in pieces grin
touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm..when u and ur family begin to suffer for ur inability to shup up,then u will understand what's up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire by habsydiamond(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
That means the hostel does not have generator for the man to have lit the candle. The hostel even looked like a flat building. For someone who is seeking to be healed from sickness but ended up been roasted in flames. God Help Us All

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! / Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria / Church Members Attack Elderly Woman In Lagos, Accuse Her Of Being A Witch (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.