Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China (12466 Views)

Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency / Currency Deal With China: Things To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by Twinmama(f): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
If any money was recovered/collect from looters, why can't he deliberate on spending it to finance infrastructure especially refineries. How are we sure money was recovered and it being kept somewhere in Nigeria. My dear people I don't think this is a good move except he uses it for refineries and electricity. Let's wait and see, Bubu why u dey #borrowPose? It's not good for your health o.
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by gglimited: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
baba!! mumu
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by 9izone(f): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Why are we borrowing and what exactly do we do with the money going be borrowed from China?
What about all the recovered money from rooters? Both local and foreign from the yam eaters, Abacha Etc
How many times has Switzerland returned Abacha's stolen monies worth much more than this sum loan Buhari wants from China?
And even other countries like Dubai and so on ever since Buhari took over power?

I'm taking about billions of dollars what have we done with it or what plans do we have about the money yet he's borrowing

Na laugh! no I mean watch I dey watch

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by diegwu01: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
henrydadon:
One thing about this Buhari administration, they will be excellent footballers. They know how to pass the buck (bulk, bork, ball) very well. Nobody accepts responsibility for anything whatsoever.
They must keep passing the buck and blaming anyone else but themselves. To hear them complain and whine, they are all incompetent and the following are responsible for all the country's woes
1. GEJ
2. NOI
3. DAM
4. Kachikwu (Buhari's Abobaku)
5. Emefiele (Deputy Abobaku)
6. Nnamdi Kanu
7. Pipeline vandals
8. "Haters"
9. PDP National Publicity Secretary
10. You and I.
This government is responsible for nothing and irresponsible for everything. Don't blame them for anything until you have all blamed yourselves and every other person. Don't ask them to account for anything, they were not there and like Shaggy, "it wasn't them".
After all, "what is good for the good is good for the gender".
APC - Shame!!!

how does this gibberish written here connect to the topic. $3billion loan to finance Infrastructural Project, and you came up with this long write up of blame and football that is not even funny.
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by tsdarkside(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
screw this!!!...
build refineris on the crude oil spot,build power-plants around the refineries,build military baracks around the power-plants....

the rest problem would be the power lines(wires)...
but would be solved localy...et voila...

our leaders are not smart....
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by aeronot(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
With all the monies been touted that has been returned, money claimed to be recovered to TSA, monies been said to be saved from removal of subsidies and saved from previous subsidies... Why are we borrowing? To finance this years budget?
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by 100Cents: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
tsdarkside:

guy...economics is a rough game...africans dont want to understand....

I keep explaining to some of them here but it seems like water poured on a rock.

Especially these change agents.
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by tsdarkside(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
100Cents:

I keep explaining to some of them here but it seems like water poured on a rock.

Especially these change agents.

i never believed in change....not so long the black peoples are under white-brainwash....

they just dont want to understand howwww wicked the world is...

look even the word white-brainwash,would easily give them a headache..

me,am just waiting for the day,things get unbearable for them like year 1492.....
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by cutekhalifa(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
The dullard is sinking Nigeria more and more...

Can we know the condition of the loans I hope is not southern oyil he stupidly depend to service that loan

El rufai said 1 LGA in kaduna has more Gold reserve than entire south africa.... We should start export our solid mineral resources from north so we can offset some of dis loans...

I know the dullard know what he is about to sign
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by Ndawe(f): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Baba can not locate where he ought to sit sef. See una president ohh shocked cheesy grin

Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by Krismart(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari is outdated and has nothing to offer in this generation. Nobody gives what he has not, no matter how hard he tries. Quote me anytime

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by Obrose(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by barnabas91: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari shouldn't put Nigeria into bankrupt.
What about all those recovered loot, from abacha down to Dasuki and others.
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by heo88(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
fashoo2010:
Nice one... Hope the loan will reduce the ongoing hardship on the masses.

Beside, why is it the we African are always going to Europe, Asia, north america to get loan? Non of this country has never think of borrowing from us, why?

I will try to give you the shortest answer possible: Nigeria was created courtesy of British imperial interests.

Due to comparative advantage and the 1944 creation of Bretton Woods institutions: IMF and World Bank, Nigeria, among other countries were always going to be at a global disadvantage. An example of this is that our agric production at the time of the aforementioned institutions being created, counted as British economy production.

The fact that this action made the dollar the world reserve currency, also adversely impacts Nigeria up to the present day. The very reason it was created was to reduce the possibility of the European countries, US etc, initiating another world war. Basically their unity is at the expense of Africa's.

Another factor that irks the West, is also 1973 oil crisis which messed up their economic growth but contemporaneously benefited OAPEC and Nigeria, resulting in Nigeria's currency, for a time being valued higher than the dollar and sterling concomitantly.

Post independence, Nigeria has been ravaged by competition from vested interests, whether 'Nigerians' being complicit in sustaining interests of the west, and/or the West sponsoring the successive brutal military regimes to protect their interests, of which an example can be seen in Shell's complicity in Ken Saro Wiwa's execution. Furthermore, even MKO was targeted because he was on the brink of securing a $250bn reparation package from the west, before his successful, but annulled 1993 election campaign.

In sum, Nigeria among others is perpetually kept in its low position because of the legacy (and continued clandestine practices) of western vested interests.
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by sweetilicious(f): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Paulchris:
How I have been surviving Fuel Scarcity and Lack of Electricity: * Go to Nearby Bank * Greet Everyone, * Plug Phone to Charge, * Plug Power Bank, Rechargeable Fan, * Drink Water from Dispenser, * Sit Enjoy AC, Watch Buhari's talks on CNN, * Withdraw N1000 * Thank the bank staff and return home. The next day go and join queue to pay back the N1000 into account.
I can't stop laughing. This can't be true.
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by poiZon: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
hotdi:

Borrowing is good if it is judiciously used. Even Americans borrow a lot to sustain their economy.

na so aregbe bin dey blow the trumpet that year give him fellow zombies, today nw?......
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by poiZon: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
abeg the 3trillion wey dem mopped up thru TSA, the 400billion dollars wey dem repatriate from uae, the billions wey dem collect thru dasukigate, the billions wey dey domiciliary account nko?
buhari wan begin dey cultivate dollars for cbn?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by poiZon: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
princeFAD:
I am really surprised about the comment of some people critizing Buhari for burrowing to finance the budget. Must you guys always critizise for God's sake. Where do you want him to get the money to finance the budget from without burrowing? Money nigeria do get from oil has reduced by 4. And if he doesn't do anything about the budget, you guys would come again and critizise why he can't burrow to finance the budget. Naija people I hail una for wailing wink

bros u no dey hear this 3trillion naira tsa tape by buhari featuring garba lawal?
abi make I play d tape give u?
u get 3trillion naira aside, plus the crude oil dat will be sold, plus tax via firs, customs n other agencies n efcc, wetin carry buhari go loan again now?
even chelsea football club don stop loan deals cos e no dey EPP!
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
#Bringbackourfuel#
Re: Buhari To Sign Loan Deal With China by Eazie351(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Kuku sell 9ja 4 dem na...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria / Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge / IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.