Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) (3572 Views)

Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency / Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun / Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Sooner rather than later Saraki will tender his resignation or impeach, so who do you think will emerge as the new Senate President of Nigeria
1. Ike Ekeremadu - Enugu PDP

2. Ali Ndume - Borno APC

3. Shaaba Lafiagi - Kwara APC

4. Ahmed Lawan - Yobe APC

5. Suleiman Adokwe - Nasarawa PDP

6. Abdullahi Adamu - Nasarawa APC

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by Nelson05(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Dis ones are dey clean?
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Nelson05:
Dis ones are dey clean?
Who holy pass?
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2016
the man with the red cap should sit on the red seat
Any one who really want real-swift-positive change from Buhari's administration,will support the opposition(PDP) take over of the senate.
Its a simple logic; Buhari would be more careful and efficient. And his luxurious lifestyle dropped or dwindled.
#SupportEkweremadu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by 100Cents: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Ike Ekweremmadu PDP..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Ekweremadu all the way!
Any one who really want real-swift-positive change from Buhari's administration,will support the opposition(PDP) take over of the senate.
Its a simple logic; Buhari would be more careful and efficient. And his luxurious lifestyle dropped or dwindled.
#SupportEkweremadu
You think Ekweremadu will make Buhari and his cabinet fulfilled their campaigned promised? what of the scenario where they buy him over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
vision2050:
You think Ekweremadu will make Buhari and his cabinet fulfilled their campaigned promised? what of the scenario where they buy him over.
it will be difficult for Ekweremadu to compromise even if he wants to,not to talk of being bought over. Considering the loss suffered by PDP and the quest to bounce back to power.
#SupportEkweremadu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
it will be difficult for Ekweremadu to compromise even if he wants to,not to talk of being bought over. Considering the loss suffered by PDP and the quest to bounce back to power.
#SupportEkweremadu
You can't trust him. Even for him to emerge as SP would be easy? APC will use all their power to avoid opposition hijacking one of the position they have been crave for. ##folding arms to see how they game will go. But you support Ekwe., APC are still majority do you think of that?

1 Like

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
PDP lost the opportunity to hijack the Senate when they chose to do abobaku for Sarathief

2 Likes

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
vision2050:
You can't trust him. Even for him to emerge as SP would be easy? APC will use all their power to avoid opposition hijacking one of the position they have been crave for. ##folding arms to see how they game will go. But you support Ekwe., APC are still majority do you think of that?
APC majority? Not with the exit of Saraki as president of the senate. The game will change immediately Saraki is ousted out. Just watch

1 Like

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ok...Ike is also going..Arase to handle grin
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Keneking:
Ok...Ike is also going..Arase to handle grin
who will emerge then
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by olafum1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
I ma crying for Nigeria now, all of them just so dirty
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
olafum1:
I ma crying for Nigeria now, all of them just so dirty
Dirty you called them, but we give them the chance with our thump. let the dirty politics continue.
stop crying, take tissue
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lolz...all jokers
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by flokii: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
they will dig up that Ekweremadu files and nail him..

APC is not in PDP's level tactically..
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by kasheemawo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Ekweremadu all the way!
#SupportEkweremadu
you dont want Biafra again?

4 Likes

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by bjoyoyo99: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
They are all masquerade Know by see but not wit their mission
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by obi4eze(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ahmed Lawan.
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by 1freshdude: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
No Senator APC or PDP will sit on that chair without the ruling parties approval...nobody envies Saraki right now, he has been politically retired irrespective of how his case pans out. He ought to have learnt from Dogara..win some..cede some so all players are consoled they didnt loss entirely. You can't make a fool of powerful men in entirety and get away unscath.

3 Likes

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
kasheemawo:
you dont want Biafra again?
is he a Biafra agitator?
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by kasheemawo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
vision2050:
is he a Biafra agitator?
is biabia meant for the touts?

1 Like

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
kasheemawo:
is biabia meant for the touts?
touts? who be tout here. Everest or Ike, not clear.
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by enlightenedmind: 12:40am On Apr 08, 2016
All the others are now northerners. The only None Northerner is now PDP. If not that would have been game. I dont like this list. There is no suitable candidate. Just another looting scam. I dont trust PDP. I would have taken Ike.

1 Like

Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 12:56am On Apr 08, 2016
enlightenedmind:
All the others are now northerners. The only None Northerner is now PDP. If not that would have been game. I dont like this list. There is no suitable candidate. Just another looting scam. I dont trust PDP. I would have taken Ike.
Who their trust don help?

Why the West not showing Interest still dey baffle me.
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2016
vision2050:
Who their trust don help?

Why the West not showing Interest still dey baffle me.

The hold the VP position, you know. But seriously, i will The ruling party there. Buhari wont have to suffer to implement policies, that requires Senate approval, but what if he is wrong who is going to oppose him, an PDP cant be trusted as at this level of their politics, all they want is Buhari-APC failure and that is not good for the country.

Bettter to settle for APC puppet as SP
Re: Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) by vision2050: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
GoodMuyis:

The hold the VP position, you know. But seriously, i will The ruling party there. Buhari wont have to suffer to implement policies, that requires Senate approval, but what if he is wrong who is going to oppose him, an PDP cant be trusted as at this level of their politics, all they want is Buhari-APC failure and that is not good for the country.

Bettter to settle for APC puppet as SP
and if APC fail to deliver? we go to square zero again.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Orders Track Down Of Promoters Of ‘MMM’ Scheme / What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria / The Dubai-fication Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.