Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death (66812 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) / Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by davodyguy: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Readonee35L:

Awon Omo oni-ile

mind them not
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Busted
Readonee35L:

Awon Omo oni-ile
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Ada9103(f): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
He was my crush cry
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
One of a kind, continue to RIP
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by bedspread: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Readonee35L:

Awon Omo oni-ile
omo oni-ole Na comedy pics na
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Etizz: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
I tut he was still alive......

May his soul keep on rest in peace
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Husband of ireneony
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by AleAirHub(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Too much of GIN REACTION grin grin grin. RIP TO THE DEATH...
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by habsydiamond(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mr jababan of nigeria comedy movies. RIP
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by bayulll011(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
sinaj:
I guess he was going to see his crush cheesy

Can't believe he is dead smiley

Seriously can't believe he's gone and he's not coming back again what a pathetic world
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by sage2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Rip sir... You were the best!!

Whether your Kpekus is virgin or not, I just like you and I just wanna eat it.
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Glossyclick(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
We miss u
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Virginkpekus(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
sage2:

Whether your Kpekus is virgin or not, I just like you and I just wanna eat it.
Please respect yourself, you are serious misinterpreting how I came about my moniker, it was formed from the abbreviations of my name and surname.
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by joey150(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Which one be virginkpek.us ..

Anyway na advert...make una apply.

I guess we should all be obsessed about your so called whatever down there...

Mtchw.

A bigger mtchwwwwww.
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by joey150(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

Please respect yourself, you are serious misinterpreting how I came about my moniker, it was formed from the abbreviations of my name and surname.
joke of the year...

Mehn girl yo fine..but yo not smart. *in DJ khaled’s voice*

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Eureka123(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hehe... grin
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by RomanyChi(f): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin fashion is his profession smiley cheesy
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Smellymouth: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ada9103:
He was my crush cry
... cry cry

Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by sage2(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

I am sorry about that. No disrespect intended. But on a more serious note, is your surname Kpekus?
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Virginkpekus(f): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
sage2:

I am sorry about that. No disrespect intended. But on a more serious note, is your surname Kpekus?
It's ekpe
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by sage2(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:

It's ekpe

Then how exactly did you came about Kpekus? Don't you think you actually misled me into thinking about something else, my dear?
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Ada9103(f): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
... cry cry

Lolssssssd
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Mbediogu(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Rip sir... You were the best!!

One of his earliest films was 'hidden scorpion'. If you watch that old film when he was largely unknown in the industry, you will change your rating of him to something 'better than the best'. He was just talented from the womb. RIP TO HIM.
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by gboyous(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is it just me or is this pic is not funny? Cos i'm not laughing.
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by akuracy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ada9103:
He was my crush cry
Issokay, continue
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Ada9103(f): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
akuracy:
Issokay, continue

Lollllllssssss........oko mi been looking for you everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Catalyst007(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by olajigaolamide: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sam loco efe rip
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Tarzaa(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Funny indeed!
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by esejessy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by akuracy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ada9103:

Lollllllssssss........oko mi been looking for you everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
So while I was away, you were busy crushing on another man ? Is it fair sweetheart, ehn. is it fair ?
Re: Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death by Ada9103(f): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
akuracy:
So while I was away, you were busy crushing on another man ? Is it fair sweetheart, ehn. is it fair ?

Ahhhhh noooooo its been ages, he was my crush.. Before we got married.....you came and swept me off my feet secondly he's dead cry.....so you see you gat nothing to worry about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.