Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' (67375 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by nikkybrownme: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2019
Actress, Inem Peter, doesn’t have to UnCloth to project her sex appeal. Her provocative hips and curves have made her an object of adulation on social media.

In a recent chat with Sunday Scoop, the Instagram sensation stated that she doesn’t know why anyone would say her bum isn’t real. “I see no reason for anybody to think that my sexy body is not real. It’s what my mum gave me, so the doubters should feel free to ask her,” she said.

On what she does to maintain her shape, Peter said, “There is nothing in particular I do but sometimes, I use the treadmill. I don’t do squats because it will make my bum and laps thicker, which I don’t want. I am perfect just the way I am.”

The actress, who has featured in movies such as Last Date, Lying Game and Hard Fate, also joined the camp of those who are of the opinion that being an actor is not exactly a lucrative venture. She said, “I am in Nollywood for the passion because it’s truly not lucrative. The peanuts I get for acting is nothing compared to the talent, pain, effort and risk I put into the craft.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-see-no-reason-for-anyone-to-doubt-my-bum-inem-peter/amp/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by COURVOISier(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2019
Yea, honestly, she got the curves naturally. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Passionate888: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2019
See lap grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Chubhie: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2019
There's a huge market for that load. It would interest you to know that men would stake their life's savings for that piece of flesh.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Opportuneke(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ladies of nowadays.....

Always flaunting their bodies as if that will open the border...

Just fed up...

203 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Amstupid(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Girls can lie ehn, I remember when my ex once said, baby if you leave me i will die.. But to my greatest surprise, i saw the idiot alive yesterday..
Can you imagine

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by u11ae1013: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
The day you try to give a lady with a big ass cunilingus, just be prepared to swallow some grams of sticky fermented shit trapped within the region.

12 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by 1kbusiness: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seems like every girl now has a big butt and some fine shape

Oya, let's keep your audience informed about what exactly you do. Create an infographic design that'd make your logo shine, stand out and outline what your company is about for 1k.

Send us a message today.
Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Promismike(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Let's be frank to ourselves. Our present society value back sides and booby more than what is upstairs.

How can u explain millions of naira, endorsements and recognition being given to individuals who do nothing but flaunting their body assets and doing irrelevant things on live show. While our best brains are being given little or nothing for their endeavors.

Believe it or not naira Marley was right when he made the comment we all want to kill him for.

Women present themselves as sex object and when men take them as such they start crying foul undecided

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by CharlesJok3r: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Make we now fry water abi
Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by oluwasegun007(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
This dayz we celebrate booty than brains

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Bukden16(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ok...
I believe you.

5 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by 9jayes: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Can we see your mummy's own?

4 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Starz825(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Front side and back side...is wat is reigning now....
I pity girls who have same mentality.....

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Samamerc(f): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Mightyhaiz: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who be this one again??

3 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
shocked

The latitude of that ass can sync the deek of a nigga to gbe-body dance, for a whole day.

A wise man once saw this massive ass, shouted 'Kapaichumarimarichopaco' and then fainted.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Pabloosas(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by dipson4u08(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
SHE NO WEAR BWA FOR THAT CLUB WHICH LITERARILY MEANS SHE IS BWALESS.... cool cool cool grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Corry33: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Na God do for you

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by greypencils: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Its a shame. One look and you know down there still stinks like rotten fish
Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by hope4nigeria(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
COURVOISier:
Yea, honestly, she got the curves naturally. grin
but no brez

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
We doubting your brain capacity
Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Guyman02: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Celebrating Yansh instead of brains, who doeth you like this shocked

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by psychologist(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
TBH

That thigh is disgusting
Spits angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Ogaga87(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nothing is new under the sun joor....

This one come display wetin be pure water for nairaland...

I strongly believe the face and pvssy are twin in ugliness
Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by DameB(f): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bodies like this are cheaper by the dozen...

When you are in the limelight use it wisely, the hot ones are not yet born

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by coolfredo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
That is de only thing u collect from ur mum, common sense u no fit collect .... isokay continue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by ril19(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Need I say it...?
Oloshos everywhere. undecided
Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
The only news about this girl is just backside ntn else

3 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' by heartleboy: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
with all dis backside sooner or later u will die

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) / Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.