Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? (5463 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App / How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria / Lets Build An App Together From Scratch.... Who's In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? by Bigmind(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2016
App Gurus in the house, I greet you all. Pls, I would want to know what it cost to develop an App. This app will come in both Android, iOS, and BlackBerry versions. Thanks as I anticipate your responses.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? by larisoft: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Depends on the app. You have to take into consideration such factors as whether the app will be hybrid (browser based) or native (relies on core phone functionalites) ...will it require a backend? will this backend be so data intensive you will contemplate using cloud services amongst others. Also, are you doing it with a company (500k and above but you get great after-deployment support, speed, assurance and other perks) or an individual developer (100k upwards).

Anyway, I charge 150k to 300k for native android apps. excluding hosting costs. The price shifts forward based on the number of object classes I foresee the app will require. (more classes, more complexity).

Finally, speaking from experience, its not wise to do an app for IOS, Android,Windows, e.t.c at the same time. You should target one platform and if you succeed on it, expand.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? by wear2708: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2016
larisoft:
Depends on the app. You have to take into consideration such factors as whether the app will be hybrid (browser based) or native (relies on core phone functionalites) ...will it require a backend? will this backend be so data intensive you will contemplate using cloud services amongst others. Also, are you doing it with a company (500k and above but you get great after-deployment support, speed, assurance and other perks) or an individual developer (100k upwards).

Anyway, I charge 150k to 300k for native android apps. excluding hosting costs. The price shifts forward based on the number of object classes I foresee the app will require. (more classes, more complexity).

Finally, speaking from experience, its not wise to do an app for IOS, Android,Windows, e.t.c at the same time. You should target one platform and if you succeed on it, expand.
To create an app goes for 150 to 300k what about a website
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? by Soloizu: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
I charge between 150K and upwards and my teams can get your mobile app up and running in all platforms such as Google play stores, IOS , windows , Andriod, and Kindle. Call08139487868.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? by Soloizu: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
I charge between 150K and upwards and my teams can get your mobile app up and running in all platforms such as Google play stores, IOS , windows , Andriod, and Kindle. Www.justappsandwebs.com
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? by Aliyah9: 7:25am On May 01, 2018
Depends on many factors, hard to say at once. Planning the budget, you should consider number of screens, fuctionality, database, content management system, platforms, external services, server costs and developer licences. I would use special online calculator to pre-count the possible cost of an app and future expenses. Best of luck!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? by Kay2dBone(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2018
If you need an android app publishable on the Google play store. Price from N105 depending on functionality and complexity

Whatsapp: 08179887011
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? by Sync201(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2018
Depends

(1) (Reply)

Matlab: A Program For Mathematicians? / . / The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.