Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me (879 Views)

Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters / Bankers, Is This True? / How Bankers Defrauded Wema Bank, CBN – Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Am only asking because I don't know and back then I had no bank account.

So I bought a faulty power bank from jumia earlier these year which I had to return in other for them to process a refund for me...so I was asked to provide a credible account for them to send the money but unfortunately for me I had no active bank account so I asked my friend to give me hes' for the transaction.

To cut the store short on 25th January jumia sent the money to the account but my friend claimed he didn't receive any alert from his bank.

So is it possible for a bank to hold time,date and year of any transaction done in a person account for example if money was deposited in your account by a company,organisation or online shop,even if it happened three months ago because he's telling me now to forget the money
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by tripplephi: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Forget the money and forget the friendship cos he is lying to you. And you need to contact jumia to give you the payment proof of transaction. Post it here and those of us who are bankers with the same bank will verify for you. It's simple
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by fammo: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2016
In dis hard times u are loosing money
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2016
tripplephi:
Forget the money and forget the friendship cos he is lying to you. And you need to contact jumia to give you the payment proof of transaction. Post it here and those of us who are bankers with the same bank will verify for you. It's simple
jumia had already send me proof of the transaction
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Am wondering if that is what they call account statement ?
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is not easy to forget somebody you see everyday,his house is even next to mine cos we are neighbors
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
I need advice on these issue please
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
So my 11k will just go like that cry
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by kennyman200(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=v4vendetta post=44487480]So my 11k will just go like that cry[/quote

sorry. Your money is gone! Thats how some people behaves. Just take heart and move on and go get urself an account. All the best!
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=kennyman200 post=44489780][/quote]that was done but now I have an active one
Re: Bankers Or Users Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by egopersonified(f): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ask him to print his statement of account from January, it's fifty naira a page, tell him you will pay. I did this to a friend who denied receiving money on my behalf. But the guy dey fear me sha, so it was easy to make him do it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ecobank Experience, Pan African Service? / Help A Nairalander Win Sterling Bank Business Grants Please / Another Shoprite Coming To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.