Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots (275927 Views)

Which Body Cream Are You Using Now And How Is It? / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Sweetteasestore: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hi People. I represent Sweettease Beauty , a Beauty and Wellness consultancy in Lagos . I am a pro makeup artist/skin care consultant and will like to invite you to my FREE ONLINE makeup,skin care and cream pro mixing class starting tomorrow Saturday 11th Feb 2017 at 12:00 PM. The class will hold online on WhatsApp (09073658245) and will include a practical session for interested students. There will be only a limited number of slots so please indicate interest by posting here and by calling 09073658245 to make a reservation . Below is the course outline
Makeup
1. Introduction to skin types, face types , makeup tools(brushes, blenders etc)
2. How to draw the perfect brows to match a given face shape
3. Make up products for all skin types
4. Skin therapy definition
Skin Care
1. Introduction to skin care and skin scrubs (values )
2. How to make a skin scrub ( 3 scrubs will be treated whitening skin scrub , skin glow body scrub and brightening body scrub)
3. Ingredients for making skin scrubs
4. How to select and make the right soap for your skin tone and type
5. Herbal whitening wash, whitening melt and pour wash
Cream Pro-Mixing
1. Introduction to cream mixing
2. How to mix the right cream for your skin and tone type
3. Pro mixing tutorial (Toning creams, whitening creams , Glowing Creams, Chocolate creams and anti stretch mark creams )
Essential Oils
1. Introduction to essential oils and their uses
2. How to select the right essential oil for your skin type
3. How to make the 3 most demanded essential oils ( lemon , orange , and avocado oils )
Q and A Session on how to build a successful skincare and beauty business and develop your own online beauty course
Course Outcomes
By the end of this class you will:
1. Know how to do the perfect brows and use the right make up
2. Know how to make essential oils, creams and Body Scrubs
3. Be equipped to start your own skin care business
4. Learn how to run an online skincare class for students and get paid for it
5. Know how to get the ingredients required to make your products
Contacts :
Whatsapp and calls : 09073658245
BBM : D89FF0FE
instagram : @sweettease_store
Email:sweetteasecosmetics@gmail.com
website: https://sweetteasecosmetic.wixsite.com/sweetteasecosmetics
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Home | Sweettease Beauty
Home
SWEETTEASECOSMETIC.WIXSITE.COM

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by chicwoman(f): 1:45am On May 12, 2017
I really won't advice using shea butter in the day time. It is preferable to use it at night.
I use a mixture of coconut and Palm kernel oil (add some essential oils for scent) and my skin has been so soft and smooth.
I'm sure your daughter will notice the difference.
babaireti:
Which Body cream restores natural skin complexion,eliminates dark spots especially spots left behind after chicken pox infection? pls I don't want mercury or other harmful products that can damage both the skin or internal organs later in future. I noticed that my Daughter is gradually becoming darker in complexion after we applied Ori (Shear Butter mixed with Honey) on her skin for some time and we want to restore the natural complexion.
Thanks
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by efedhomav: 7:47am On May 13, 2017
There are good beauty products that can help us achieve that flawless complexion .... Is just for us to get access to them... And I thing I know most of us what is to have a free acne/pimples face and body... Other skin problems that we like to get rid of are under eye circle, stretch mark, dark spots, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.. well there are of course products that does exactly what it says... I really trust Asian products and I like using them... They do exactly what is inscribed on the product body.... I have tried them and they work well.
You have bioaqua night eye cream, wonder essence cream, florozone, cutin removal scrub, essential oil, rice toner, Rice handmade soap, coffee handmade soap. Also available is cold pressed coconut oil extracted without heat... The list is endless. Just call me on 08032928073 or send mail to info@trubeautydivas.com

Not all products are presently on the site below... But u can find them on www.jiji.com.ng

www.trubeautydivas.com

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by jennyjennyjenny: 10:12am On May 13, 2017
jennyjennyjenny : 7:29am
It doesn't matter how long you've
had stretch marks, scars, or acne, Quincy Herbals naturally infused Vitamin C- serum is available to get rid of such skin blemishes.
Visit us TODAY while the discount is still on.what's app 07086987953,08118877738

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by jennyjennyjenny: 10:14am On May 13, 2017
What's app or call 07086987953,08118877738 For more information

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Chelsea163(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good day, thanks to all our customers for your support & for believing and trusting in our products SKINCARE, you've kept us going as a young Entrepreneur............
These are some of our products and their pricelists,

Distance is not a barrier ,we ship nationwide and world wide, it doesn't matter where you are from...

Bright and glow oil 5000
Facial spot eraser 2500
Fair lady mix 5000
Repair oil 4500
Stretch mark eraser 5000
Knuckle eraser 3500
Skin glow oil 6000
Whitening lotion 8500
Hot chocolate 8000
Half caste cream 9000
Pimples cleanser 3000
Toning milk 5000
Pink lips balm 3000
Lightening lotion 5000
Talking oil 6000
Body peeling oil 5000
Face peeling oil 2000
Whitening black soap 3000
Lemon fresh soap 3500
Sunburn cream 6000
Arabian glow 15,000
Egyptian milk whitening lotion 15,000

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08159436370 or on BBM on D8E7DE9E to know about our other products

And if you will like to partnership with us contact us on :
Bbm:D8E7DE9E
Mobile phone:+2348159436370.
Thanks

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by xxxzotique(f): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Do you know that the beauty industry is a multi billion naira industry?
Do you wish to Learn How To Make Millions Of Naira Making Special Creams From Your Kitchen?
(Cream, Oil, Scrub, Soap, Wash, Lotion, Cleanser etc).

Learn how to mix Organic skincare creams that work like magic.
Imagine How Much You Will Make learning how to make products like Egyptian milk whitening lotion,.Moisturising scrub,.Super
halfcast lotion, Super halfcast shower gel, Super halfcast oil,Super halfcast face cream, Super halfcast scrub, Super whitening facial wash, body butters, stretch marks cream, pink lips balm , Peeling oil,Papaya Whitening lotion, Dark knuckles treatment, Anti ageing face cream/serum, whitening soaps and body wash and so much more!
What are you waiting for , join PRO-SKINCARE whatsapp group today .

How to participate:
Step 1:
contact +234-817-817-5668 (call or SMS)
step 2:
Request for participation fee/ payment details (fee- #2,000)
Step 3:
get signed up and added to the online group .

*Seminar details*
DATE: July 25- July 28 (payments must be made on or before July 24, 2017)
TiME: 2pm daily
VENUE: Whatsapp group

Every knowledge you'll ever need to build your cream making business is right here, Its pretty affordable too.
For serious minded interested participants only!
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Remijuice: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Strongbest:

Nice suggestion you've made but adding certain things to it can make it more effective in removing spots. Though the spots won't just go away overnight, a little patience is required.
Certain things like what dear?
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by DOCTOR90: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Egg white lotion 4500
Egg white liquid soap 3000 (big one)
Egg white liquid soap 2500 (small one)
Natural white cream 3500
D White cream 2500
Irish White cream 4000
Irish white liquid soap 2500
Pink lip balm 1500
Before and after pics are available No sunburn, no stress marks,
All products are available in Benin city, we deliver nationwide Call 08105962309
U can also ask me any question concerning your skin Doctor90, Ur skin Doctor
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by WomanOfRace(f): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2018
All this half cast this, Egyptian that etc...anything that bleaches you is a danger. Makes your skin weak that even to stitch up a cut will be a problem. Why not embrace your complexion and get a cream that will maintain and make it glow?

I am fair and use Nivea fairness...very good for fair complexion as it even out any blemishes on you. Get a good soap too. It quite affordable...can't imagine buying nonsense for thousands of naira.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Kingkunta70: 5:30am On Feb 25, 2018
i used bleaching cream for a month which lead to skin discoloration, I immediately stopped after noticing it , how long does it take for my skin tone to darken after I stopped bleaching ?
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Misscaring(f): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
WomanOfRace:
All this half cast this, Egyptian that etc...anything that bleaches you is a danger. Makes your skin weak that even to stitch up a cut will be a problem. Why not embrace your complexion and get a cream that will maintain and make it glow?

I am fair and use Nivea fairness...very good for fair complexion as it even out any blemishes on you. Get a good soap too. It quite affordable...can't imagine buying nonsense for thousands of naira.

Thank you.

Can dark skin use Nivea natural fairness or Nivea Nourishing

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by WomanOfRace(f): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Misscaring post=65550624][/quote]

Yes...Nivea products quite safe
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by christnazirite(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
hello fellow nairalander, please let support our own
Please go to Instagram and twitter like and tag your friend on her picture, also share it. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in MISS ISA (International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology)

african wear:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en

miss isa_knust_gh:[url] https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3GODnn3MJ/?hl=en[/url]

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by id4sho(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
WomanOfRace:

Thank you.

what's the price of Nivea fairness. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Abdullahi4u7(m): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2019
She needs to apply lemon juice wit cotton wool on d affected dark spot,she should use spf for sun nd apply olive oil nd aloe vera juice nd also she needs to exfoliate her skin wit dudu osun soap.tank me leta
What's spf please?
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Jennirvana: 12:34pm On May 02, 2019
Nadinola has definitely helped in eliminating dark spots on my legs and back. It also contains sunscreen with makes it a lot better than most lightening creams. It's raved about on Amazon and also on skincare talk. I've tried a lot of lightening creams but this works the best for me. You can get it through this link on konga https:///y59bu8yh .
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by minicky: 5:47pm On May 02, 2019
am fair in complex.. and I bought k brothers soap and used it for like 2wks it bleached my hands.. and made my skin very very sensitive as in it flares up red easily. my skin was normal before i start using the soap.. I need advice on how to get my normal skin please??
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by bobbyANSELEM: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
10 Best Natural Body Lotions In Nigeria For Chocolate Skintone

Have you been searching for a natural body lotion to enhance the appearance of your chocolate skintone? Then search no more.

We have compiled an article containing the list of 10 best natural body lotions to enhance your chocolate skintone.

This lotions all contains nothing but pure natural plant and nuts oils such as almond oil, coconut milk, sheabutter, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, coconut water etc.

Consistent usage of any of these lotions will leave your skin well moisturized, nourished, supple, soft and with a dazzling glow.

Follow this link to read the 10 best natural body lotions to enhance your chocolate skintone.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Dinah247: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by bewitching: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2020
There are natural recipes you can use at home and they work well.

Instead of spending money, doing guess work and buying products you are not sure of, get 5 comprehensive ebooks that show you how to make yours, includes natural shampoos too

Contact 08121277893. If you decide to start a business with the knowledge in the ebooks you get a free business strategy to help you sell out your product even as a newbie
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by airminem(f): 4:26pm On May 24, 2021
Virginkpekus:
When I said down there I mean on my feet!! U have a dirty mind.
grin
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by airminem(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2021
Virginkpekus:

Sorry for yourself, is that how u advice someone? Gerrara here
Thats right bae cheesy
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Dinah247: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Dinah247: 9:07pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Dinah247: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2023
EFFECTIVE SKIN LIGTHENING LOTION/ SKIN REHAB FAIRNESS SKIN LOTION FOR GLOWING LIGHT SKIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GmSPBQ7C0

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Realistic Female Body Types / I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Dress Styles / DIY (do It Yourself) & Sew Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.