Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army (20822 Views)

Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by danidee10(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
tolexy007:

so what should i do?

Just sharaaaaap and don't comment on every thread... Especially when you have nothing meaningful to say
Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by godfrey01(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
So this finally made it to fp, i would have been the ftc...but just left the space for rushers
Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by 4nobody4every1: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
cool
Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by tolexy007(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
danidee10:

Just sharaaaaap and don't comment on every thread... Especially when you have nothing meaningful to say
guess u are high wink
Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by kolly1628: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
NA WA OOOH

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by Obamina(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
What of if the owner of that fish could not settle d niggas on the check point well? Officer can claim they are poisoned fish... This is Naija, i have seen alot ooooo
Oblitz:

If this is true, then we're all in soup
Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by dozai: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by yakijay4real(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Keneking:
Ok...how were the fish(es) tested for poison?

Pictures of the destruction of the fish and the burial or Adonbeliev it grin
thank God it was qickly notice and detroyed God is at work, assuming it enters market pple will eat and die. and another false claim of deaseas will start circulating from nigeria. Nawaoooooo
Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by SilvanusII(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
They were quite vague on this 'necessary exams' they conducted. Biko, where is NAFDAC in all these? Or the Nigerian Customs? In a bid to brand everything suspicious and present a 'We are working' front to the general public, the Nigerian Army should realise they are ill-equipped (yes, I said it) to fight bio-wars like these. Until their sister agencies have confirmed PUBLICLY the fish were indeed poisoned (or expired), they owe those people an apology for apprehending them, defaming them and destroying their goods. The fight against terrorism is not a solo thing. EVERYONE/AGENCY has their parts to play
Re: Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army by kobonaire(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lucky77:
If this is true, now I believe Boko Haram comprises of mostly non- Nigerians.!!!
If they are Nigerians, how are they sure that their family members would not be part of the consumers of the deadly fish.
I think enemy of Nigerian are at work, in the guise of Bokoharam.
You are in a state of denial. Shine your eyes!
Boko Haram is comprised of Nigerians. Specifically,
mostly Hausa Muslims from Borno state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report / Uniform: Buhari May Back Customs Boss Against Senate / 18 Houses Seized From Aliyu Usman, Dasuki’s Associate By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.