Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns (52521 Views)

Wooden Bridge Collapses As School Children On It Falls And Drowns / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by EgusiSoup: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2016
Obiagelli:

Bro you can't blame her, seeing what people are suffering today breaks my heart. As much as we know things are not entirely his fault, the president has his blames too.
I will still give this government time to get its acts together but the signs are not encouraging.

Sis beremx how u dey, how is ur boy doing?

The tone have begining to CHANGE don't worry very soon you will ate your worlds. All the insults and lies you and Beremx throw on Nigeria's greatest President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will came and hunt you back.

*spits***
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by EgusiSoup: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Beremx:
nope! to vote out APC.
I dey vex seriously!

This is just the beginning Berem, this is the beginning undecided
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2016
EgusiSoup:

The tone have begining to CHANGE don't worry very soon you will ate your worlds. All the insults and lies you and Beremx throw on Nigeria's greatest President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will came and hunt you back.

*spits***
EgusiSoup one day i will have your time.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by Beremx(f): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Obiagelli:

Bro you can't blame her, seeing what people are suffering today breaks my heart. As much as we know things are not entirely his fault, the president has his blames too.
I will still give this government time to get its acts together but the signs are not encouraging.

Sis beremx how u dey, how is ur boy doing?
I dey fine o! boy is doing good. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by nortcentrallord(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016
RIP.

Could it be that he got tired of this administration?
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by nortcentrallord(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2016
RIP.

Could it be that he got tired of this administration?
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by sweetkerosine: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
buhari why
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by sacora(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
ikubch:

Pele o! Philosopher. You are so brilliant in confusing yourself. Call a spade by its name.
lolzz...em actually studying philosophy as a course
Re: Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns by ikubch(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
sacora:
lolzz...em actually studying philosophy as a course
Little wonder! You trade in confusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor / Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno / Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.