Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) (89501 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Jumps Out Of Police Car, Runs Into Bush Enroute Kogi- TheSun / See Why Femi Fani-kayode Tweets About Ayodele Fayose's Car Burnt To Ashes (pics) / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by broseme: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
According to a Nigerian soldier Nonso,he was on his way to Maiduguri when Young Shall Grow vehicle he boarded caught fire and burnt into ashes.He managed to survive after jumping out of the car through the window of the car.Below is what he wrote....

'Thank God for saving me.young shall grow vehicle I boarded to Maiduguri got caught up with fire and burnt into ashes .I had to jump from the window to a safe place. Thank God nobody died.#GodoverEverything'.

Thank God for his life

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/young-shall-grow-vehicle-to-maiduguri.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by otukpo(f): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Na God save am.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by femimailbox(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
it is well!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by huntila(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank God for his life. I hope insurance policy for life and vehicle are taken by these transport companies

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
..Jack
Bauer .

67 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Pharaoh9(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
And so, is that why he is taking selfie?
Any man or woman could do it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:

I heard basketmout is doing CLOWN talent hunt.
U would be a strong contestant!

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Khd95(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Alaye go face front for bornu jerey...

Bus catch fire,na to snap selfie u dey,u no show us other passengers if at all they are doin fine

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by morbeta(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Difference btw western soldier and local. One will try hard to save the situation, the other will take sefie and post on Nairaland

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by boman2014: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
shey him dey form rambo ?
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by PaulIdu: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Coming from a soldier that has been in battles with Boko Haram I am suprised

1 Like

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by worlexy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Selfie in another person's predicament

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by worlexy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Selfie in someone else's predicament
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by meezynetwork(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerians and selfie even in crisis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by buchiprince15: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
How did we get to this level of stupidity...??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank God for their lives

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
One more reason why I pity my fat buddies.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by awa(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
To God be the glory for His faithfulness

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Olasco93: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
That moment when your hatters have vowed you will not witness 2017 after their plots against you in the previous years failed back-to-back...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by hazyfm1: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2016

Instead of rescuing people, U are jumping out of the window and taking a selfie!!

You are lucky no life was lost

We for chop you raw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by bluejean(f): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
I can c some people whining already. Jez b happy for d guy. Shoo. Una bad mouth Na 1st class o

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank God no life was lost. Congratulations gallant officer.
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by profhezekiah: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Even with reccession bros no wan die

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by moshino(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:

If na you, I sure say you for die inside. And ask ya mama, make she explain to you well, who ya papa be, cos dat man you dey call papa, no be ya papa o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by nonjebose(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank God nobody died. Picture taking and video recording of every event to convince the adonbelieveit crew is taking new dimensions

1 Like

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Jayson1: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
....Indeed, "The young shall grow"
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by gen2briz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Since nobody die, did other passengers jump?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by DozieInc(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
See the new James Bond, thank God for you.
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by DjAndroid: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
broseme:
According to a Nigerian soldier Nonso,he was on his way to Maiduguri when Young Shall Grow vehicle he boarded caught fire and burnt into ashes.He managed to survive after jumping out of the car through the window of the car.Below is what he wrote....

'Thank God for saving me.young shall grow vehicle I boarded to Maiduguri got caught up with fire and burnt into ashes .I had to jump from the window to a safe place. Thank God nobody died.#GodoverEverything'.

Thank God for his life

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/young-shall-grow-vehicle-to-maiduguri.html
luxurious bus don become car eh?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.