Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. (12880 Views)

The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? / The Origin Of Maulud - Part Of Islam Or Innovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by mhunkey: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth !! shocked

Jazakallah khayran.
Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Smellymouth: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
mhunkey:
Smellymouth !! shocked

Jazakallah khayran.

Mhunkey, Rahimakallah cool

Why the surprise smiley?
Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by mhunkey: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mhunkey, Rahimakallah cool
Why the surprise smiley?
Bros,never knew ur muslim
Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Smellymouth: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
mhunkey:

Bros,never knew ur muslim

Lol.. well I am smileyAshokrulillah cool
Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by AminuRano87(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
" The Prophet had to fight a deadly war in order to survive, but as soon as he felt his people were probably safe, he devoted his attention to building up a peaceful coalition of tribes and achieved victory by an ingenious and inspiring campaign of nonviolence. When he died in 632, he had almost single-handedly brought peace to war-torn Arabia." THE ABOVE WAS NOT THE TRUTH After establishing a United Islamic empire, the prophet continued fighting non Muslims for territorial expansion

2 Likes

Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Femiwilli: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

And I believe the likes of - Jim Jones ( who killed 909 of his followers by poison) , David Koresh(burnt and killed 83 of his followers!) , Rev king and a host of other Christians who used/uses the name of the Lord to perpetrate such heinous crimes are Muslims?

John 8 VS 7, Your Jesus said -"..If any of you have never sinned, then go ahead and throw the first stone at her.." Do you even practice what you preach?

We are discussing what each religion teaches not what the followers do.

In islam you are taught to beat ur wives.

These men were not commanded to do what they did.

Notice you said what people did, we are saying what the quoran teaches.

Now these men are evil for what they did.

Also would you say that the quoran is good for teaching men to beat their wives?

3 Likes

Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by realmindz: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
I had to swear I am a Muslim befr being able to post in the thread of the peace makers..

allamdulilah we shall conquer weather the infidels like it or not, Islam for all, peace for all

2 Likes

Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
realmindz:
I had to swear I am a Muslim befr being able to post in the thread of the peace makers..

allamdulilah we shall conquer weather the infidels like it or not, Islam for all, peace for all
The bolded is an "hate" comment and mind you this is front page. peace!!
Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by SparkXXX(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
One of the best posts I have read so far on this forum. May The Almighty Allah reward you.

1 Like

Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Really,this is an eye opener

1 Like

Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Really,this is an eye opener,Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by quickly: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
An Arab man is telling u u r brother is an infidel and u nod like agama. Continue oponus

The truth hurts that's y u ppl delete all the posts
Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Caseless: 5:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

BarakAllahu feekum cool
you muslim? Wow!
Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Caseless: 5:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Femiwilli:

Also would you say that the quoran is good for teaching men to beat their wives?
islam teach muslims to beat their wives? Hahahahahah... I don't think any religion respect women like Islam.
Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Smellymouth: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Caseless:
you muslim? Wow!

Yes sir, I am smiley
Re: The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Femiwilli:

bro, please don't paint Islam in a bad light. I have listened to a lecture on wife beating. Islam does not encourage such. what Islam encourages is duribahuna, which has erroneously been translated as wife beating.

Duribahuna means hitting her LIGHTLY with a chewing stick or the tip of your turban, refusing to share her bed, refusing her meals and if she does not change, inviting some session of her close relatives to intervene.

if you are told to hit her LIGHTLY with your chewing stick or the tip of your turban, does that mean beating her to pulp? your guess is as good as mine.

DO NOT BEAT YOUR WIVES. as simple as that.

Allah knows best.

Assalam alaykum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Blood Of Menstruation And Blood Of Istihaadah / Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? / The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.