Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,511 members, 7,854,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Woman Jumps From Bridge Into Canal In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Jumps From Bridge Into Canal In Lagos (789 Views)

Man Escapes From Court Room, Jumps Into Canal To Evade Trial / Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) / Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Jumps From Bridge Into Canal In Lagos by Reportmusic(f): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
A woman who had apparently had enough of the certain vicissitudes in her life, decided to end it all in Lagos.

File photo used only for illustrative purpose

The woman, whose identity is yet to be ascertained, on Tuesday reportedly jumped off a bridge into a canal at Oke-Afa area of Ejigbo in Lagos state.

According to the Director of the Lagos State Fire Service, Mr. Rasak Fadipe, who confirmed the incident, the woman was on a suicide mission as she deliberately jumped into the canal from the bridge.

Describing the incident as tragic, the Director said, “A woman deliberately jumped off a bridge into a canal at Oke-Afa area of Isolo.
“The Ikotun Fire Station who were on ground, tried to rescue the woman.

“The woman is believed to have been dead by now as we are still searching for her inside the canal presently.”

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/frustration-woman-jumps-from-bridge.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Woman Jumps From Bridge Into Canal In Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari again...
Re: Woman Jumps From Bridge Into Canal In Lagos by sweetilicious(f): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
I have been frustrated many a times in my life.I never allowed the thought of killing myself nor another human.I accepted food as my companion because you know getting a trained pyscologist wasn't easy in Nigeria.I bent over in depression. I couldn't say anything to anyone. I lost my bubbly self. I was always sad.One day,God helped me.I had to look at myself in the mirror. I said to myself "you were here on a purpose" that was when i became strong again.Forced myself to accept my predicament,think positively, and smile at my beautiful pictures. Pls no one should kill his/herself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Young Man Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Benue (PHOTOS) / A Mother Of Seven Murdered While Preaching In Abuja Streets / Cannibal Killer Admits To Killing Couple & Boiling Their Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.