Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Opportunity To Make 1million Naira - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Opportunity To Make 1million Naira (757 Views)

Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Good Day

I'm Efe, Creative content writing coach

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Success is a choice
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Contact me today
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by Capnd143(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Just to be clear: your team members will be paid the said one million after working for you free of charge throughout the duration of the partnership? grin
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Capnd143:
Just to be clear: your team members will be paid the said one million after working for you free of charge throughout the duration of the partnership? grin

No. What if I tell you I've gotten laptops PowerBank to my team and I have a happy team?

I still had a laptop bought for one of my team today. And not a single service without payment is on my agenda.

I'm available. And operate from a 2 bedroom apartment operational Base. How many writing team/agencies can afford such as an office?
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
When they misjudge and misfire and can't put up a defense for their blackmail, they run away
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by Capnd143(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
RedPanthar:

No. What if I tell you I've gotten laptops PowerBank to my team and I have a happy team?

I still had a laptop bought for one of my team today. And not a single service without payment is on my agenda.

I'm available. And operate from a 2 bedroom apartment operational Base. How many writing team/agencies can afford such as an office?
so you'll pay for the work throughout the whole time?
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Capnd143:
so you'll pay for the work throughout the whole time?

I don't cheat anyone. I don't know where you're getting your ideas from. I'm not a cheat

My team and I would hold regular physical meeting at the Base from this month.

I'm available for physical evaluation of anything I do
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by Capnd143(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
RedPanthar:

I don't cheat anyone. I don't know where you're getting your ideas from. I'm not a cheat

My team and I would hold regular physical meeting at the Base from this month.

I'm available for physical evaluation of anything I do
I'm not saying you cheat. I'm just asking whether you'll be paying per article written rather than after the duration of the contract
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Capnd143:
I'm not saying you cheat. I'm just asking whether you'll be paying per article written rather than after the duration of the contract

It's not by force to do anything with me nau

People who are watching this interrogation and trial and are more positive are already initiating contact.

There are lots of groups one can join in content writing. I don't have power to hold anyone captive
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by Capnd143(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
RedPanthar:

It's not by force to do anything with me nau

People who are watching this interrogation and trial and are more positive are already initiating contact.

There are lots of groups one can join in content writing. I don't have power to hold anyone captive
guy you're the one making the whole thing look somehow. I just asked a question, you're the one bringing up other side talk. Why are you avoiding the question?
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Capnd143:
guy you're the one making the whole thing look somehow. I just asked a question, you're the one bringing up other side talk. Why are you avoiding the question?

Smiles. I understand your energy. We can't do anything together. Bless you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by Capnd143(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2020
RedPanthar:

Smiles. I understand your energy. We can't do anything together. Bless you
see? You haven't still answered the harmless question grin grin

Anyway. Good luck in your adventures. I wish you well
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2020
Capnd143:
see? You haven't still answered the harmless question grin grin

Anyway. Good luck in your adventures. I wish you well

Harmless indeed. Carry your baggage of negativites out of my space

Your good luck wish is not needed. We're around 15 happy persons. And newly interested persons keep enlisting to partake.

Keep your cycniscms to yourself bud
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by Capnd143(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2020
RedPanthar:

Harmless indeed. Carry your baggage of negativites out of my space

Your good luck wish is not needed. We're around 15 happy persons. And newly interested persons keep enlisting to partake.

Keep your cycniscms to yourself bud
alright. Thanks. 15 happy persons. And more joining? Hope you'll have up to 20 million to give them at the end considering it is 1 million a person.

Just asking. No need replying. Stay safe.
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Capnd143:
alright. Thanks. 15 happy persons. And more joining? Hope you'll have up to 20 million to give them at the end considering it is 1 million a person.

Just asking. No need replying. Stay safe.

Small mind

That's what excessive cynicism does

If I rented a 400k apartment as an office, buy laptops and power banks for multiple team mates does your tiny skull not calculate that this is an organization with a genius brain behind it dufos

Continue investigating me like I stole anything from you tramp
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by Capnd143(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
RedPanthar:

Small mind

That's what excessive cynicism does

If I rented a 400k apartment as an office, buy laptops and power banks for multiple team mates does your tiny skull not calculate that this is an organization with a genius brain behind it dufos

Continue investigating me like I stole anything from you tramp
you keep calling me names and restating how much you rented an apartment. How does that corelate with my questions?

Organization with a genius Brain because you rented an apartment? grin grin grin

Okay. That's pure genius!
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Capnd143:
you keep calling me names and restating how much you rented an apartment. How does that corelate with my questions?

Organization with a genius Brain because you rented an apartment? grin grin grin

Okay. That's pure genius!

K. Tired. Enjoy
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by megareal: 12:57am On Sep 16, 2020
@Poster, answer the darn question and stop prevaricating.
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by SamJed(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
RedPanthar:
Good Day

I'm Efe, Creative content writing coach

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
hello I am interested...how do I join
Re: Opportunity To Make 1million Naira by RedPanthar: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
SamJed:
hello I am interested...how do I join

Thanks for your interest

Send a mail to the address on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Writers Needed / Crypto-related Writer And Proof Reader Needed / Serious Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.