Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) (1579 Views)

President Mugabe Dozes Off As Wife Chastises His Spokesperson (Photo) / Hillary Clinton Catches Husband Bill Clinton Checking Out Ivanka Trump (video) / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) by andertoph(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
It was drama and public disgrace as a wife caught her husband shopping with his girlfriend in Harare, Zimbabwe.

The man identified as Shito could not hide his shame after he was caught and publicly disgraced by his wife.

People gathered as the wife disgraced the man and girlfriend in public After being humiliated,the man
accused his wife of
being unhygienic, H
Metro reports.

It took the intervention of vendors, including
money changers and city of Harare cleaners, to restrain the woman.

“She is my wife but I
turned to this girlfriend because she does not want to bath, just look at her saka ndodii," said
Shito inviting women
to have a chat with
his wife.

Shito surrendered the
wallet and his cellphone to his wife and left the scene with the girlfriend.
SEE MORE PHOTOS >>>https://uzopedia./2016/04/07/drama-as-wife-catches-husband-shopping-with-girlfriend-photos/

Re: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) by Destined2win: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Re: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin I'll make sure when I'm married, I use VS permfumes in my bath ... tongue
Re: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Women and their wahala

1 Like

Re: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) by Beanhead(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
The woman looks dirty thou... But mr man she's still your wife remember you took a vow for better for worse
Re: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin[quote author=KashyBaby post=44494369] i can spot u in dah pix grin
Re: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) by Qualer: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

really!!
Re: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
grin

Hahahhahaha....no boo... tongue

Maybe that was u the woman was pulling... grin
Re: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Shopping With Girlfriend (photos) by dinachi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
The curse of the rotten puccy is real.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! / Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks / Were African Leaders Humiliated In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.