Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA (2399 Views)

Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Today, laspotech graduated 8519 students in its 24th convocation ceremony... with the best graduating student emerging from SLT department with a CGPA of 4.0

Also, the trio, Ooni of Ife, Ojaja second, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi; the Ayangbure of Ikorodu, Oba Kabiru Adewale Shotobi and former Group Managing Director, Chams Plc, Engr. Ademola Benjamin Aladekomo were on Thursday, April 7, 2016, conferred with Fellowship Award, at the Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH, Ikorodu, Lagos.

CONGRATS Laspotians!!

cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by jaymejate: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=18pt]4.0 ? Well that's first class here not distinction, polytechnic also[/size]
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by babyfaceafrica: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
So?
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]4.0 ? Well that's first class here not distinction, polytechnic also[/size]
unlike universities and some polytechnics, our grade point total is 4.0
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So?
study up
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by kaywiluv(f): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Congratulation to me and the 8,515 convocating students.

Absentee of the occasion are Ooni of Ife, Oba of Lagos, Lagos State Governor who was Represented by Her Excellency Dr. (Mrs.) Idait Oluranti Adebule.

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
kaywiluv:
Congratulation to me and the 8,515 convocating students.

Absentee of the occasion are Ooni of Ife, Oba of Lagos, Lagos State Governor who was Represented by Her Excellency Dr. (Mrs.) Idait Oluranti Adebule.

wow! Congrats my fellow laspotian, what dept did you finish from?
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by kaywiluv(f): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
aolumaxi:
wow! Congrats my fellow laspotian, what dept did you finish from?

Food Technology
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by fairlyusedpant: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
kaywiluv:

Food Technology
you are truly a wife material, i know you have learnt how to cook egusi soup, efo iro, amala and ewedu and other delicious meal that can make a man go crazy, how much is that your bride price again, let me start gathering the money for our weddingcheesy
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
kaywiluv:

Food Technology
those teeths ehn... #cute_smile.... congrats once more....... #future_corper..
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

you are truly a wife material, i know you have learnt how to cook egusi soup, efo iro, amala and ewedu and other delicious meal that can make a man go crazy, how much is that your bride price again, let me start gathering the money for our weddingcheesy
na me u go come negotiate that one with oooo.....
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by kaywiluv(f): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

Rotfl.... I didn't study Hotel Management Technology but Food Technology how to Process food stuff into finished goods.
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by fairlyusedpant: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
aolumaxi:
na me u go come negotiate that one with oooo.....
so your be her agent, and agent fee to dey cost, you know say economy di very very hard, we are coping, so make you reduce the price... I would come with my uncle obama to pay the money.
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
kaywiluv:

Rotfl.... I didn't study Hotel Management Technology but Food Technology how to Process food stuff into finished goods.
dnt worry, u'll feed him with laspotech bread and 'zobo'... shebi na una dept dem dey produce dah one
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by fairlyusedpant: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
kaywiluv:

chai, you don fall my hands, anyhow sha, you try, congratulation to you.
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by kaywiluv(f): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
aolumaxi:
those teeths ehn... #cute_smile.... congrats once more....... #future_corper..

Thanks dear, and congrats to u too....
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

so your be her agent, and agent fee to dey cost, you know say economy di very very hard, we are coping, so make you reduce the price... I would come with my uncle obama to pay the money.
issorait.... first u go write proposal... not less than 950 words.... make we start from there
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
kaywiluv:

Thanks dear, and congrats to u too....
yh...... nt yet though... did one last yr... nxt one in a bit... u dig?
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by kaywiluv(f): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

chai, you don fall my hands, anyhow sha, you try, congratulation to you.

Lol, thanks
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by kaywiluv(f): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
aolumaxi:
dnt worry, u'll feed him with laspotech bread and 'zobo'... shebi na una dept dem dey produce dah one

Laspo Bread to Sure.... Then Zobo is a product developed Project.... Looking for a way to make d taste different from others.
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by kaywiluv(f): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
aolumaxi:
yh...... nt yet though... did one last yr... nxt one in a bit... u dig?

Yes, I grab
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
kaywiluv:

Laspo Bread to Sure.... Then Zobo is a product developed Project.... Looking for a way to make d taste different from others.
hmmmmnn... ..ao z it going? still surprised ao the product suddenly became 'hot cake' for everyone
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
lalasticlala, mynd44, come and celebrate with us jare
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by kaywiluv(f): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
aolumaxi:
hmmmmnn... ..ao z it going? still surprised ao the product suddenly became 'hot cake' for everyone

Activities special abi.... cheesy
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
kaywiluv:

Activities special abi.... cheesy
lol....
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by faksy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
lalastilala front page tins

let d word view dis
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by mizquote(f): 2:43am On Apr 08, 2016
congrats.
Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by Victoreke55(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2016
D girl with 4.0cgpa was just shivering yesterday. Her English wasn't even that sound. I could feel the tension in her. She deserves a state award and a honorable presentation before the Lagos State House of Assembly

Re: Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA by aolumaxi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Victoreke55:
D girl with 4.0cgpa was just shivering yesterday. Her English wasn't even that sound. I could feel the tension in her. She deserves a state award and a honorable presentation before the Lagos State House of Assembly
yeah she does deserves it oooo

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Courses That You Might Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / MAPOLY Departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/20 / Which Fed Uni Can I Choose For Masters With Budget Of 100k In The First Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.