Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,600 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) (52539 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste / Isabella Ayuk Gives Out Cloths To Widows And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by 100Cents: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is pure wickedness.

Lmao..
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by fF01(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gracito:
You go fear investigation na..
lol
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by shehuolayinka(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians get wahala sha. Wetin be una own and I don't even see anything bad in it.
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by fF01(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
prinsam30:
and this one too na news, what a wasted generation
lmao.
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
ice25:
undecidedim talking fuel, youre talking clothes mtcheew kiss

How much are you willing to pay for my 30ltrs?
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by fF01(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oghumu1:
So if I wear the same clothe Olamide wore in his previous video shoot that means he gave me?? Bug niggas try to make use of your brain, keeping it idle isn't good. How Much be clothe wey the guy no fit afford??
i taya 4 dem o! wen no b say na only one of dah cloth dey d whole world.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by Tashaamania(f): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
so u sef dy speak pidgin english..WoW!
grin grin
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by Victosin09(f): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chai!
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ko Kanye.
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
dere is nothin wrng gving it out. dose wey dey against am, if buhari gv u e old calftan u no go rush am. notin is wrong dudes
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by Fhatdanielz(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nawa ooooo 9ja.....
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by aremz(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
abeg make dem ask dose pple "who dem epp".....atleast im help person grin
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by udy4real(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Where's d fuel,today is 7th?
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by AceDomino(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fucking Irrelevant
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by yusuf2352(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
ujoseph006:
Davido Reportedly Gave His Old Used Cloths To His Newly Signed Artiste (Photos)

There is drama going on currently with davido and his fans..

He announced today that his new signee, Mayorkun will be releasing a new video tomorrow and posted a snippet of the music video.

Some fans however noticed that the shirt he is wearing in the video is same as one Davido posted on Instagram last year prompting speculations that Davido may have given Mayorkun his old clothes.

Some thought it could be a mere coincidence while some believe there was nothing wrong with Davido giving him his old clothes.

Read some of the comments below

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/davido-reportedly-gave-his-old-used-cloths-to-his-newly-signed-artiste-photos/
sum ppl are really sick
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by Temysteve(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
ice25:
undecidedim talking fuel, youre talking clothes mtcheew kiss
black market dey my hood, u go buy @ #400
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
My friend used to give me his old cloths, belt, and roll on, I lost him 4years ago, till now, I have never seen someone like him. I like this Davido, he is a good man. Good men are rare, common match sticks my so called friends nor spare o
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by kolaosita4(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dis post na nonsense
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2016
you can never satisfy a Nigerian man, show him breasticles and he'd want to see yarnshes.

you can't satisfy an average 9ja girl, give her blockus and she'd ask for your testicles.
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by ClintonDal(m): 3:47am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol, you can never please Nigerians. There are lots of clothes I've seen on celebrities which prompted me to get mine. Abi the top na limited edition?
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by xotrigga(f): 5:17am On Apr 08, 2016
http://xotrigga.com/2016/04/08/fans-slams-davido-for-giving-out-his-clothes-to-his-signed-artist/

na wa o this is even a short of what I read in a website. check it out Davido was even accused of being boastful
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by bimsite(f): 6:10am On Apr 08, 2016
What's wrong with that grin some pple no dey mind der business sha...smh
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Tashaamania:
What's their wahala?

Person wey dem give cloth no complain. The old cloth fit expensive pass all the fans wardrobe put together seff..

Pls Honey! Have u buy fuel?

Where did u buy? cry
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
people get time sha.
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by sagir001: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2016
if d dude accept d clothes without been insulted, den nothing comcern us
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by Mbamifeanyi(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
YINKS89:
Dats deir business........ Hw much b fuel nw.

No mind them jare one litre of fuel is 270 reporting from port Harcourt.
Re: Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) by aremz(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Iefosa:
My friend used to give me his old cloths, belt, and roll on, I lost him 4years ago, till now, I have never seen someone like him. I like this Davido, he is a good man. Good men are rare, common match sticks my so called friends nor spare o

;Didiat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.