Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

#FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) (42276 Views)

Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns / Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Drjemiyo: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari keeps flying while Nigerians keep trekking, #iflywithbuhari#

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by dragunov: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
After buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election people started trekking for him. we taught they were insane. Never knew they were being prophetic -they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trek..Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari....Gud evening friends
But there is nothing bad in using your legs nah.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by goodvision12(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2016
I dey shame for this country

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by xtremeidea(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
After buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election people started trekking for him. we taught they were insane. Never knew they were being prophetic -they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trek..Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari....Gud evening friends

hahahahahahaaahaahha cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2016
i dey laugh! sai buhari wen u vote an illiterate in as president

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by magabounce(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Lmao
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by macaranta(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Too bad
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by sammhi(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Mutuwa:
Saudi Arabia with a population of 26m people has 16 functional refineries!!! And set to commission another 2 of 400 thousand barrel each per day capacity in this year 2016!

The State of California alone has 26, Texas has 19......
Nigeria has 3 or 4 built in the 70s and early 80s....now obsolete.

16 years of PDP cannot build just one and still they complain about fuel Scarcity too as if they are human beings!

May the irrevocable wrath of GOD invade the PDP,myopic wailers,bigots and all sadist.

Your brains are either photocopies or not properly laminated.

*anonymous*

No regrets..

your case is beyond pathetic... is it today that the refineries stopped working? when OBj took ova in 1999 guess the refineries were working ..right?
Your man lacks the intelect and vision of what to do..
give u typical example, took my car to a mechanic cos is not functioning properly, the mech complained like you , I told him off , the next man came and immediately knew what was wrong ,....the tank was contaminated with water...after cleaning up the tank, my car was back to life..meanwhile the first dunce went about blaming everything... as soon he did that , I knew he had no idea of what to do...period ...
shame on you.. even if a car had knocked, you can still fix it if you knew what to do..
that is the point we are..PMB does not know what to do. period

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by zik4ever: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Meanwhile, in Kaduna, marketers have taken advantage of the acute shortage to increase fuel price to N500 a litre as against the government regulated price of N86.50.

Our correspondent reported that only a handful of filling stations were seen dispensing the product at exorbitant rates with long queues of motorists desperate to purchase at any price.

Some filling station who were seen selling above the government regulated price along Kaduna-Abuja, Kaduna-Kachia and Kaduna-Zaria roads, suddenly stop dispensation of the product for fear of clampdown by the Department and Petroleum Resources (DPR), LEADERSHIP observed.

A motorist at one of filling stations along Nnamdi Azikiwe road, Nuhu Audi, who lamented the situation, said, “We are calling on government to ensure availability of the fuel in order to discourage such illegal sale of the product.”

Another motorists, Usman Mohammed, said: “How can a litre of fuel sell for between N400 and N500, even black marketers do not display their jerry cans anymore. No filling station is selling in the areas I passed through. This has never happened before in the history of this country,” he lamented.
http://leadership.ng/news/516116/fuel-scarcity-persists-april-7-target-elapse
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2016
sammhi:

your case is beyond pathetic... is it today that the refineries stopped working? when OBj took ova in 1999 guess the refineries were working ..right?
Your man lacks the intelect and vision of what to do..
give u typical example, took my car to a mechanic cos is not functioning properly, the mech complained like you , I told him off , the next man came and immediately knew what was wrong ,....the tank was contaminated with water...after cleaning up the tank, my car was back to life..meanwhile the first dunce went about blaming everything... as soon he did that , I knew he had no idea of what to do...period ...
shame on you.. even if a car had knocked, you can still fix it if you knew what to do..
that is the point we are..PMB does not know what to do. period

you are entitled to your opinion charlie..its just that its stupiddd. and you are obviously frustrated that i can see from your erroneous write up.

May your Journey to idiocy and meaninglessness be accelerated.. say AMEN you donkey cheesy cheesy
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by shiimah: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was right when he called this country Zoo... It is only in a zoo that this kind of things happen.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Mckennedy: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Trust Lagosians na!If plan A no work plan will work.I hail Lagosians

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/lagosians-use-drastic-measures-to.html

Sai Chanji...suffering and smiling...President Buhari of daura doing what he knows best,,,,, 1983 should have served as a case study....anyway Tsunami Loading.....
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by kuchikau1: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2016
labamo07:

You people just come online and vent your anger like a frustrated goat, you go to newspaper stand spilling thrash. It's high time you changed your nationality if you are tired................
I regret not using condom on your mother.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Omashowen: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2016
VACANCY
Service Centre Supervisor (3+ Exp @Supervisory level in CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SERVICE INDUSTRY) URGENTLY NEEDED
Qualification/Requirement:
B.Eng. Elect/Elect
2 yrs repair exp of Home Appliances.
Good oral/written communication and leadership skills
Should have knowledge of spare part planning and forecasting
Conversant with computer applications
Should be ready to relocate
Suitable candidates should send CV to wdmrecruitments@gmail.com
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2016
emi14:

Nigeria is 46 years old and not just 16years of pdp administration. Let us face the facts.
No mind am.... Like corruption doesn't exist in the current government.... Sorry, Nigeria is 56 years old!!!!

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
na train go worst pass....
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Naija9090:
Yoruba suffering and smiling like it's fun....as long as it's Hausa-Fulani inflicting it on them. Had this been under GEJ? God! Hypocrites...problem with Nigeria!
most stup.id tribe i av ever seen.. angry
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by judondasylva(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2016
they never see anything there will be a time they will be asked to pay for even in a trailer.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by OBAnkemi: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Mutuwa:

you are entitled to your opinion charlie..its just that its stupiddd. and you are obviously frustrated that i can see from your erroneous write up.

May your Journey to idiocy and meaninglessness be accelerated.. say AMEN you donkey cheesy cheesy

Mutuwa thanks for yor initial post,....respect sir.
I am a Buharist, although in recent tyms am careful how I fluant dt credential. But being a Buharist doesn't mean I have lost my objectivity, and it also doesn't mean I won't speak truth to authority.
The bitter truth is Buhari's govt didn't hit d ground running. A govt dt hits d ground running shud av anticipated d perennial nature of fuel scarcity in Naija and walked into Aso Rock with a blueprint dt wud ensure we never av 2 queue to buy fuel again in Naija. But wat we did we get instead? APC was declared winner of d presidential elections on March 30th/31st, Buhari was sworn in 2 full months after winning the elections and yet we had to wait 5 months plus for his cabinet to be constituted! APC at best did hit d ground squatting, or sitting. And that is just one outa a legion of credible examples. I drove thru Gusau (capital of Zamfara state) ard 6.40pm on Wednesday, and carefully, painstakingly counted 162 vehicles parked on a queue for pms outside the NNPC Mega Station. Mind u, NNPC had closed for the day, all those vehicles were on that queue to spend d nyt there hoping 2 get pms d next day. 162 vehicles, at least 162 Nigerians deprived the right of a gud nyt's sleep on dir beds at home.
Another issue that frustrates d average Buharist is this matter with 11 or 12 aeroplanes in d Presidential Fleet.
Any sane govt, and president who is prudent thru and thru wud have sold off all but just 1 or 2 of those aircrafts. I see some of the profligacy/waste of the GEJ locust years playing out again right under d very nose of President Buhari, Naija's #1 Mr Prudent (aka Mr Incorruptible).
Personally, I will give Baba Buhari 2 full years,......from 29th May 2017 I will simply give up on him and his credibility to turn around the fortunes of this great country.
I certainly do no regret d fact dt we booted GEJ n PDP outa govt,......at dir best, dos guys were crude rogues, at dir worst, dey were destiny-ruining demons. They literally killed and buried Nigeria.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
OBAnkemi:

Mutuwa thanks for yor initial post,....respect sir.
I am a Buharist, although in recent tyms am careful how I fluant dt credential. But being a Buharist doesn't mean I have lost my objectivity, and it also doesn't mean I won't speak truth to authority.
The bitter truth is Buhari's govt didn't hit d ground running. A govt dt hits d ground running shud av anticipated d perennial nature of fuel scarcity in Naija and walked into Aso Rock with a blueprint dt wud ensure we never av 2 queue to buy fuel again in Naija. But wat we did we get instead? APC was declared winner of d presidential elections on March 30th/31st, Buhari was sworn in 2 full months after winning the elections and yet we had to wait 5 months plus for his cabinet to be constituted! APC at best did hit d ground squatting, or sitting. And that is just one outa a legion of credible examples. I drove thru Gusau (capital of Zamfara state) ard 6.40pm on Wednesday, and carefully, painstakingly counted 162 vehicles parked on a queue for pms outside the NNPC Mega Station. Mind u, NNPC had closed for the day, all those vehicles were on that queue to spend d nyt there hoping 2 get pms d next day. 162 vehicles, at least 162 Nigerians deprived the right of a gud nyt's sleep on dir beds at home.
Another issue that frustrates d average Buharist is this matter with 11 or 12 aeroplanes in d Presidential Fleet.
Any sane govt, and president who is prudent thru and thru wud have sold off all but just 1 or 2 of those aircrafts. I see some of the profligacy/waste of the GEJ locust years playing out again right under d very nose of President Buhari, Naija's #1 Mr Prudent (aka Mr Incorruptible).
Personally, I will give Baba Buhari 2 full years,......from 29th May 2017 I will simply give up on him and his credibility to turn around the fortunes of this great country.
I certainly do no regret d fact dt we booted GEJ n PDP outa govt,......at dir best, dos guys were crude rogues, at dir worst, dey were destiny-ruining demons. They literally killed and buried Nigeria.

i really respect this write up sir.and i tell you we are on the same page.
lets give him time to do his job and see if he will improve,but for now,he really has to sit up.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by mickyeddi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Iykopee:
A completely useless man, repackaged by idiots and sold to fools as repented democrat is @ the helm, playing to the gallery with crucial matter ( power and petrol) affecting a vast majority of the masses in an unprecedented manner.

When u have a country replete with [b]edcuated [/b]people but headed by a stark illiterate in leadership position, then [b]everytin [/b]humanly wrong is associated with the people of such country.

Nigerians shud have known that in a 21st century outlay, anybody who isn't a university graduate has no business vying for the presidency. We keep dreaming America yet produce worst set of leaders in history. Constitutional provision shud be looked upon and every inanity discarded with immediate effect otherwise the likes of Buhari will queue up again asking for elective shot @ the presidency.

But the previous president was a graduate and an ex lecturer and yet Nigeria was 4cked up. Nigeria has a very complex problem from overpopulation, corruption to tribal issues that even if the Pope was the president, it will still be a screwed up country.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ennyhorlar:

'thought', not 'taught'..
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Queseda: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naija9090:
Yoruba suffering and smiling like it's fun....as long as it's Hausa-Fulani inflicting it on them. Had this been under GEJ? God! Hypocrites...problem with Nigeria!
You're a demented f00l, you obviously need a reality check, who are the most critics of this administration, ain't they yorubas? You Ibos are obviously the ones suffering and smiling as I'm yet to see anyone from your region say a thing about this government....bloody hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Queseda: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
EasternLeopard:

I don't blame Buhari but one particular people in the south who kept chanting CHANGE without asking if it will be + or -
Thank God we the 5% never fell for this trash.
The SW people are the only ones who didn't vote along ethnic lines, stop this illusion of grandeur, the APC and PDP got over 40% votes each from the SW. Even if the results from SW had turned in favour of the PDP they wouldn't still had won! But u people always twist facts just the blackmail the good people of the SW. I'm sure the narrative would have changed to the fact that the North brought Buhari to power if things had been rosy just to undermine the SW votes. You don't give a dog a bad name just to hang it!

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by labamo07(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
kuchikau1:
I regret not using condom on your mother.
You are a disgrace to your generation. So animal like you still sleep with their mothers. You should be tied to a BRT bus and be dragged on the highway. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati..................
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by kuchikau1: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
labamo07:

You are a disgrace to your generation. So animal like you still sleep with their mothers. You should be tied to a BRT bus and be dragged on the highway. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati..................

Sorry oh!
Never again will I use your mother without a CONDOM!

I promise.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by sunnyfats: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
oga poster...its not about bieng a graduate....a leader with the right mindset dont need all the education, days why we have educated ministers and special advisers......I'm sure u are in this country when a so called graduate ruled us and yet situations areno different........may God help us all.

Iykopee:
A completely useless man, repackaged by idiots and sold to fools as repented democrat is @ the helm, playing to the gallery with crucial matter ( power and petrol) affecting a vast majority of the masses in an unprecedented manner.

When u have a country replete with edcuated people but headed by a stark illiterate in leadership position, then everytin humanly wrong is associated with the people of such country.

Nigerians shud have known that in a 21st century outlay, anybody who isn't a university graduate has no business vying for the presidency. We keep dreaming America yet produce worst set of leaders in history. Constitutional provision shud be looked upon and every inanity discarded with immediate effect otherwise the likes of Buhari will queue up again asking for elective shot @ the presidency.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by HeavenTree: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
WHEN AN IT STUDENT IS YOUR PRESIDENT, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by AkoloPeters(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Occupy Nigeria where are you guys.
The people are occupying trailers and trucks,
go and occupy the street.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by AkoloPeters(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
[b]Occupy Nigeria where are you guys.
The people are occupying trailers and trucks,
go and occupy the street.
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by VitaminB12(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote kiss author=ellechrystal post=44507751]u c, na them been shout change pass na, na them come enjoy am pass,
that is called bunch of .........................?
fill in the blank space.
see as them pack like zombies for zombieland[/quote] Lol grin. This babe, where have you been? You went on sabbatical?
Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Imebong4real:
For those of you who claim PMB is illiterate I'm convince they are also illiterate, and unexposed. The President has the so call graduate in his cabinet why don't they advise him to do something if you feel leadership has to do with Education, search yourself can you lead and control a ward in your local government or control a group assigned to you in your CH.? If your a Christian the Bible says we should pray for our leaders. Choir cordinators,Sunday sch.teachers, pastors,etc. Are you sure your write up or contribution in social media will take you to Heaven. Be careful . 2. Honour your father and your mother so that you will eat the fruit of the Land. Not just your biological parents but those older than you. Just shout up if you can't pray for him.

Did the same advice apply to Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) / Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.