Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? (64303 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by gbens2000(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
MzPecs:

I'm sorry I didn't see it. angry
ok wink
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Princewell2012(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Aspiregreat:
It's not a vague prophecy or somewhat. some of us who had foresight then knew that this present govt has nothing to offer. it a total brainless govt. I pity Nigerians!

God will surely bless you.

When i was preaching inside a molue bus last year, i told them that they should not expect much from Buhari, that they should put their trust in God, reason been is that Mr president is no longer in military regime, where he will just take any action without involving anybody. But now he must consult the national assembly, and his co- adviser.
since this people are corrupt, they will never allow him to take any action that will be good for common or ordinary citizens.

Now look at how long the judiciary is taking to decide an ordinary criminal cases. This cannot happen during the military. The case of saraki comes to mind.

Yes Buhari is a good man, and he has a good mind for this nation but Buhari alone cannot do it. I even supported him during the last election.

But take it or leave it God has hand in his amergement as a president.

Just like when Israel were demanding for a king, even Samuel was not please with it, but since they insisted after been warned how the king will matreat them, God still answered their request by installing Saul as king.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and nobody has ever stone him even after a year, is in d nature of wailers to wail even when they know d truth,
Stoning means barking, wailing ,complaining, wishing or or regretting. Where most Nigerians not complaining and even blashing this new administration last year?
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
He is entitled to his opinions.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Jesusloveyou: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Stoning means barking, wailing ,complaining, wishing or or regretting. Where most Nigerians not complaining and even blashing this new administration last year?
is common everywhere that those that complain are those who never like buhari or voted for change, so this is not prophecy, is a common idea
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
is common everywhere that those that complain are those who never like buhari or voted for change, so this is not prophecy, is a common idea
It's a prophecy because it was given ahead. Supposing things all of sudden change like the so called improved in power as a result of body language, do you think most Nigerians will be wailing
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by TeamSimple(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
SUPOL:
If u abuse this man of God ur digging ur grave. If u don't have anything to say, shut up. Av warned u.
His stupid, why didn't he take up El rufai challenge?
Prophesy indeed, a prophesy placed on probability (MAY). TRULY HE HIS A MAN OF DOG.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
If no be God then who fit
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Very APT. But will a mindless Zombie be able to process this?
Lalasticlala , have you seen keneking today? grin

I saw him in the filling station with the tank of his "I Pass My Neighbor" Generator....

How do i know it's him?....The Fuel attendant was pushing him away and trying to dispense petrol for those with Bigger SUMEC Generator Tanks and he was shouting "Jona ooooooooooooooooooooooo"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by nizetee: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Man of DOGODOGODOG! grin
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by mikolo80: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
em bros I think you mean wailers. zombies have accepted till 2019.it is wailers that are masturbating
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Raphtop(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
SUPOL:
If u abuse this man of God ur digging ur grave. If u don't have anything to say, shut up. Av warned u.
make u and ur man of god go and hug transfomer joor
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Toks2008(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Keneking:
No relationship because this so called prophecy can be said by any one. Imagine prophesying that Jonathan is going to be jailed. The probability of such occurrence is 100%. So what?

I wonder o.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by desunit(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin Laughing in spanish grin grin

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Worthie(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmm..I won't comment
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
SUPOL:
This bleeped up pastor,who claimed some1 will die and the said person is still alive and healthy.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by paulzee94(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kyase:

Hehehehehe say na god e be, even Jesus and God dem insult.
Nonsense.
I believe na Jonathan be president today na.
Man of god my asssssssss
...watch wot u say.....u are refering to a man of God...
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Alajiki(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
SUPOL:

Abeegi! Make the bald headed he-goat go siddon joor. Man of God ko, man of Sango ni. Yeye juju man wey dey call himself man of God. Shioooor!

You and your idiotic pastor should both jump into the lagoon and die. Weyrey people.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Jesusloveyou: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
asuustrike2009:

It's a prophecy because it was given ahead. Supposing things all of sudden change like the so called improved in power as a result of body language, do you think most Nigerians will be wailing
when d cloud is dark and u prophesied that the rain is about to rain, did u call that prophecy? prophency is when d cloud is bright and u wil say is about to rain.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
when d cloud is dark and u prophesied that the rain is about to rain, did u call that prophecy? prophency is when d cloud is bright and u wil say is about to rain.
what if I tell you that a top APC official would soon die and it comes to pass which I know will, will you deny that too?
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by paycash: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
The OP must be Biafra.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by kingsfield(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
iyb:

Oooohhh I can feel the spirit already grin you fear the wrong things why will I.fear the rantings of a pastor I wonder
Wonder, wonder. wonder. wonder till u turn to wonderer.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by kingsfield(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
iyb:

Oooohhh I can feel the spirit already grin you fear the wrong things why will I.fear the rantings of a pastor I wonder
Wonder, wonder. wonder. wonder till u turn to wonderer. (wanderer).
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Gassa007: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Keneking:
No relationship because this so called prophecy can be said by any one. Imagine prophesying that Jonathan is going to be jailed. The probability of such occurrence is 100%. So what?

Jailed by your father na,useless gay
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by nortcentrallord(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Keneking:

You are so obsessed with the name Jonathan. Lol, in you wildest dreams will you see GEJ in jail. Not even IBB will go to jail. Not even Dasuki. Meanwhile, 'v you eaten today? Where you able to get fuel today and how did you power your phone?
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Rick9(m): 1:11am On Apr 09, 2016
We don't need prophecy to tell us that Nigeria is hopeless
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by truthspeaks: 3:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Yea I saw 3days ago tryin 2 charge his fone @ nearby barbershop. Also he cldnt get enuf fuel to power his gen. D only thing he manages to type is 'amazing' as fone ba3 no de full grin cheesy. So for now, dats d story of keneking
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:57am On Apr 09, 2016
SUPOL:

HEY MR MaN? Man of GoD is not MY GOD .
One thousand apostle sulaiman can not tell me to die unless he is ready to die immeditaely.

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Abumadea: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2016
SUPOL:

Why do u christians speak of death like we all are not gonna die? Are u a man of satan cos to u, the apostate abi na apostle is the only man of God here. Man of God or god of men? 419 people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.