Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs (26263 Views)

Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by ikorodureporta: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
I thot it was last wk.....R.I.P. 'Ehen' makes my naija hiphop list anyday!
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by slightlyMad(f): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
how come weird MC is looking weird?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by Roadmap27(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Who Your Question Wan Epp?

Who ur Epp won Serve? Who ur baff won Epp?
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by Roadmap27(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
I see sister shola, Deshola lori ghan ghan. The Miss Elliot of naija. Respect all the way.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by myfantasies(f): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:
RIP! Buh Who Her Songs Don Epp? angry
Not she but he

Nd who u urself don help angry angry
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by ladenz(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:
RIP! Buh Who Her Songs Don Epp? angry

She is a he. Olodo grin
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by kolaosita4(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by Allina: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
I never knew there was anyone like nomoreloss until his death,hmm this life
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by shehuolayinka(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[b]RIP! Buh Who His Songs Don Epp?[/b]to angry

I sometimes wonder what's behind people behaving madly.
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by Maryojoma(f): 12:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Aiyaah still young

rip

hope to c u on d oda side

BTW wetin kill am?
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by Misterdhee1(m): 3:07am On Apr 08, 2016
shehuolayinka:

I sometimes wonder what's behind people behaving madly.
I wonder oo.. Who 'being mad' don elpp?
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by directonpc(m): 5:45am On Apr 08, 2016
The same nomoreloss mi mentioned in his human being song?
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by merit1988(f): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2016
So OJB JEZEREL wey d guy help for fund for em kidney no even come?
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by udy4real(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Where are d A List musicians?
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by Maghan37: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Men when did it happen? I neva knew.RIP cry
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by Jung(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Recieve small brain pls......uploading...... now click accept button by giving ursef a knock..... good. Ode oshi

McBrooklyn:
RIP! Buh Who His Songs Don Epp? angry
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by omoharry(f): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2016
all the money that was used for the burial arrangment in Ikoyi and procession in Ikeja..would have been used for his hospital bills when he was still holdng on to life..Nigerians would rather spend more for burial arrangment than spend money for hospital bill for the persons treatment..Typhoid and Pnemonia is a sickness that people can be treated for.The music and movie industry should learn how to be thier brothers keeper and be of asistance when its needed most, especially when it involve health issue that could result to death.
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by olumyde5(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2016
merit1988:

He was there, you'll see the pix on the source blog
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by Geesanni: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2016
GO GET A LIFE BRO
McBrooklyn:
RIP! Buh Who His Songs Don Epp? angry
Re: Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs by Geesanni: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2016
OJB COME ,SEE AM 4V DERE
merit1988:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month / Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch / D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.