Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

This Is Very Important To You! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Very Important To You! (366 Views)

Very Very Important Information / Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Very Important To You! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Are you looking for where to buy stuffs online at the best rate? Do you wish to run a business here in Nigeria and you don;t know what to sell? Are you looking to buy your iphone at the best rate? Try this link

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=superstor0e40-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00YD53QAE&asins=B00YD53QAE&linkId=QUGOC2ADDNL3SF4W&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true">
</iframe>

You can use this link with Amazon to buy your iphone and Amazon will bring you best prices.
If you don't have a US address, I think I can provide you with one or you really wish to avoid taxes and duties when shipping to Nigeria, Greenpeg Nigeria Limited can help you ship your goods without passing through the customs at a very cheaper rate. If there is something you need to buy on Amazon like clothing and others, comment here and I teach you how. thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Chinedu Play Me 419(guy Explains) / Oba Of Benin Dies / How Much Is Fuel Sold In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.