Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy (18534 Views)

Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / FG Rolls Out 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 08, 2016
mazimee:
2019 should come and be going already. We are tired of this change

If you can read and understand, you'll try to identify opportunity for your personal growth from the Policy direction of the government. You seem to give up before trying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by allycat: 5:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Abeg can I get a copy of the road maps that are to be implemented. because I kept seeing We will, road map. fast track , implement repeated over and over again.

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2016
The plans look good. We have never lacked great ideas, the snag has always been the implementation. I pray these do not end up in a file on some desks at the presidency. Besides, I didn't see the short, medium, and long terms plans for education. We can't reach the efflorescence of our potentials without adequate investment in education, science and technology.

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Pidggin(f): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2016
We will government - All Promises Cancelled(APC).

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by luvinhubby(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:

bro I have observed that your IQ level to comprehend the state of the nations economy is so low. I forgive you

how many commodity does Nigeria export apart from oil. with oil price falling to its lowest level in years you still expect a buoyant economy, OK let's blame APC for the globall oil price slum or rather PDP for not saving for the rainy days.
or still for its inability to diversify the economy.

Under this same party sme1 spent $20B on power and the result was total blackout

under the same party corruption was glorified with words like (stealing is not corruption) and our refinery in a state of comatose.

bro even ur HERO the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON and his mistress NOI already acknowledge Nigerians that 2016 will be a tough year ahead. so I was really prepared for it.

APC still got 3years ahead let's see what they can do.

#istandwithBuhari
cool

Obviously you are a product of quota system education so i understand your intellectual poverty.
Is this the first time oil sold for below $40 per barrel?
How much was oil sold for between 1999 - 2002 during OBJ's first term? - $18 per barrel.
Even under Abacha that Nigeria was a pariah state & oil sold for $12 was things this bad?
Slump in oil price started 2014, one year before Buhari assumed office, was things this bad then?
The prediction that this will be tough in Nigeria is basically because everyone has seen the clueless direction of this administration to know what to expect.

Buhari is purely an ineffectual baboon with no sense of direction

Receive small sense.abeg.

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by 989900: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2016
“We need to move toward a single digit interest rate, maintain capital spending in the budget at a minimum of 30%, complement this with funds from the infrastructure fund for commercial projects, intensify the implementation of public financial management reforms to grow revenues and cut costs,” he said.

If the above can be implemented, the masses would feel their pockets swell.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by chernest2002: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2016
The professor of grammar is doing the only thing he knows How to do, as for action it is minus zero. After one year Nigerians are suffering and osinbajo is still in his endless drawing board. shame.

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:
no matter what I will never loose faith in this government,

#istandwithbuhari
Some people die with their faith intact... zombie!

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by mapet: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:

luvinhubby: Talkative government without any sense of direction.

All the economic indices has nosedived, investors have fled & you still counting 30 things to do to revive the economy, for Christ's sake, where were you before the economy crashed, at least you did not inherit a collapsed economy.
bro I have observed that your IQ level to comprehend the state of the nations economy is so low. I forgive you

how many commodity does Nigeria export apart from oil. with oil price falling to its lowest level in years you still expect a buoyant economy, OK let's blame APC for the globall oil price slum or rather PDP for not saving for the rainy days.

Under this same party sme1 spent $20B on power and the result was total blackout

under the same party corruption was glorified with words like (stealing is not corruption) and our refinery in a state of comatose.

bro even ur HERO the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON and his mistress NOI already acknowledge Nigerians that 2016 will be a tough year ahead. so I was really prepared for it.

#istandwithBuhari
cool

Bros,

You took the underlined from my mouth. The implementation plan is way to much for his intellect, even if he tries to operate at the basic level, it is still way too high for him
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by mapet: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2016
In the oil and gas sector, the forth thematic strategy, Professor Osinbajo said that the government would reform the sector by adopting and executing a Comprehensive National Oil and Gas Master-Plan (‘NOGM’), as the roadmap for the petroleum industry’s development, diversification, privatisation and governance.

He said: “We will adopt and execute a roadmap of gas development and flare elimination, set a deadline to be self-sufficient in refined petroleum products and become a net exporter, work with the national assembly on the passage of a revised Petroleum Industry Bill (‘PIB’) or bills to give effect to the NOGM and to resolve fiscal and governance issues of the Sector, eliminate gas flaring and conclude negotiations to deal with all funding gap issues in the Upstream Sector”.

I thought the Nigerian Gas Master Plan was confined to the dust bin. Thank you for bringing it back. I will implore the government to bring Dr. David Ige back to finish what he started, regardless of the tag of Dieziani boy on him. This guy is one of the best brains in the industry

He said that the government planned to move 20 places up in the global Ease of Doing Business rankings, by implementing fast track measures for business approvals and acquisition of land titles.

Nigeria is currently ranked 169 out of 189 countries by the World Bank – 2015 Survey.

with all sense of modesty, as a Certified Balanced Scorecard Professional, I can tell you that it is pretty wrong way to couch a strategic objective this way. They've simply turn it the other way round.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Integrityfarms(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2016
If someone like me should monitor all these promises and remind them during the days of denials of these statements which is likely going to be heard of in days to come, I hope the zombies won't say am a Wailer!

All the best shaa! Talk often times is sweet and easier!

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by ogaJona(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Haba! How will ordinary citizens survive in Nigeria without water, electricity, PMS (fuel), food, adequte security for lives and properties, peace...no money for pockect, no money for bank, no money for circulation, no jobs, even few people wey get half paid jobs no salaries...Nigeria (Niger-Area) na curse? Na wetin our president dey doooooooooooo? " Buhari says he recovered over $90 billion from Diezani, recovered $200 billion loot from Dubai and more than $5 billion from people who secretly returned their loot. That is roughly $ 300 billion. 10 times More than the 2016 budget. More than Nigeria's budget for 15 years put together. Yet Buhari wants to go to China, cap in hand, to beg for a $3 billion loan. The truth is very simple, Buhari has not recovered any loot. The story of loot recovery is designed to keep the gullible busy with nothing while they destroy Nigeria and witch hunt their perceived enemies in the disguise of fighting corruption/ fixing Nigeria." Odikwa very painful, annoying and very serious ooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Lilimax(f): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Abeg, PMB should approve the budget before going to China next week so that work will commence in earnest .
Nigeria has been in a halt for too long! embarassed
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by mapet: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg, PMB should approve the budget before going to China next week so that work will commence in earnest .

I support you here. I also hope there will be no ambiguities and questionable areas in what the Senate sent, so that we don't continue the back and forth movement. Senate should note that it is not an ego trip.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by SmartMugu: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Can someone please translate this in Hausa? Too much grammar for ... in Aso Rock.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Goke7: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Lilimax:

yes o, that is my utmost concern now
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2016
I would have given up on this government but for the will and commitment with which it has dealth with boko haram. I believe this government as all it takes to achieve whatever it sets out to.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2016
One by one, na so them go roll them back and deny them. Wetin we never see before?

All this grammar Osibande is speaking no concern dulardinho. He kuku get F9 for economics

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Fury007: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2016
pendusky:
Where thou art 2019

Child, pray tell us if Nigeria will experience rapture in isolation come 2019.. Or what is the wonder you await??
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by gebulinks: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2016
2015........we will 2016........we will 2017........we might 2018.........we can't 2019..........sorry, we couldn't . . #APC&Lies

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by saintandsinnerz: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2016
hmuhammad:
some wailers and touts won't understand this, i'll only wail if the status quo remains for 3 years. In PMB/PYO I trust

#IStandWithBuhari
Really? Are you alright at all? So you will only complain about the govt (even if their policies are impoverishing people) until after 3 years? Bro you need head examination
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by SegunAdewole: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:

#istandwithBuhari

Can you tell me why you are standing with Buhari who called your region a 5%er? cheesy
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by jozee08(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:

#istandwithBuhari
cool

Brother you are bessed beyond measures!!
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by horlus(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2016
All I hear is 'WE WANT "' WE WILL" when will we see this policies implemented. I'm tired of this manifesto model governance.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by SegunAdewole: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Someborry is in trouble today. I dey laugh.
cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by IBBG(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Another textbook remedy that I doubt whether up to 20% will be achieved going by the behaviour of this administration. As it is I rather not expect anything so that at the end of the day I won't be disappointed. Or at most I'll be severely surprised if they attain atleast 20% of their plans. Some items listed there is just playing to the gallery like the 5000 naira rubbish. And moreover where is the finance minister? She is supposed to give us something more comprehensive and not this superficial promises

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by derecho(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Omoalhaja7:

Gbam!!!
I really like ur 'optimistic view'....not like all dz wailers up there undecided
must you mention wailers to complete your comment?
Why not say I REALLY LIKE UR 'OPTIMISTIC VIEW'(remove the inverted commas if that's what you mean).Tnx
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by IamThrive(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2016
Still blowing changi grammar till date.

#2019LoadingForGood

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by hmuhammad(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Really? Are you alright at all? So you will only complain about the govt (even if their policies are impoverishing people) until after 3 years? Bro you need head examination
you need brain examination If Nigerians can endure 6 years of the Ineffectual Buffoon, why can't we be patient for a while? Nigeria is in hard reset mode. We'll experience darkness for 1 year or so, then afterwards light we'll see.

God Bless FRN
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Dikachi12: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2016
For how long will osinbajo give speech of how they want to fix the economy. Is it when hunger and hardship have killed the whole nigeria that he should know it's time for implementation not speech making. Campaign and election has gone it's time to work oga osinbajo!

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by blackrules1(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Even though if Osinbajo is telling lies; such statements from him shows that he is intelligent.
Sambo was just dull and dumb.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2016
vedaxcool:
I am satisfied with the policy objectives and direction, what remains is strong political will to implement many saboteurs and criminals left by the inglorious ineffectual. ... are prowling for a moment to destroy whatever achievement is made. Govt must deal decisively with them by heavy law enforcement, no compromise no negotiation with criminals just the strong arms of the law.

With cattle herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC / APC In Imo Doesn't Have A Governorship Candidate - Daniel Nwafor, APC Chairman / London Immigration Saga: Plots Against Peter Obi Will Fail — Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.