Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy (18538 Views)

Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / FG Rolls Out 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Some people die with their faith intact... zombie!

Sad ,very sad.....
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by pre88: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2016
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB and Osibanjo.
PMB/Osibanjo til 2013 By Gid's Grace. The more they hate you, the more we will vote and keep you there
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by hotdi(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2016
People cried for Economy road map/direction, it is issued, the next thing is "we are tired of promises or will will will".
Few days ago the President asked the National Assembly to accompany the budget with the document containing details of adjustment made. People complained that the President is insensitive to the hardship people face, that he should have signed it like his predecessors, as if the right thing cannot be done. Some people even said it will take the Senate another 3 months to send it back. IT HAS BEEN SENT BACK and ready for execution.

For those who have been crying for transformation without an approved budget, ARE U FROM OSHOMOGBO?
For those who knows how Govt./even household is run, there is hope for Nigeria. It is money they use to execute projects.

We ought to pray for our country to succeed. Not wishing the president ill-luck because u don't like him, if this administration fails God forbid, all of us bears the pain directly or indirectly. All of us must not turn to politician who look for political point on every issue. Let the opposition party continue its role as the watchdog which PDP has been doing quite well.
Let us pray for this country and not curse it thinking we are hunting the President.

God bless the President. God bless Nigeria.
I KNOW U LL QUOTE ME, U grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2016
pendusky:
Where thou art 2019

Have you prayed for Nigeria today?
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by opineflu(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
#istandwithBuhari
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by philosopy: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Story.. talk is cheap!
"NIKE" just do it!.
Campaign mode re-engaged.
Tag me "wailing, pessimistic, non supportive, or whatever. It doesnt matter anymore, this government is not prepared and non performing.
After one year! You are still making promises? Shame!

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2016
hotdi:
People cried for Economy road map/direction, it is issued, the next thing is "we are tired of promises or will will will".
Few days ago the President asked the National Assembly to accompany the budget with the document containing details of adjustment made. People complained that the President is insensitive to the hardship people face, that he should have signed it like his predecessors, as if the right thing cannot be done. Some people even said it will take the Senate another 3 months to send it back. IT HAS BEEN SENT BACK and ready for execution.

For those who have been crying for transformation without an approved budget, ARE U FROM OSHOMOGBO?
For those who knows how Govt./even household is run, there is hope for Nigeria. It is money they use to execute projects.

We ought to pray for our country to succeed. Not wishing the president ill-luck because u don't like him, if this administration fails God forbid, all of us bears the pain directly or indirectly. All of us must not turn to politician who look for political point on every issue. Let the opposition party continue its role as the watchdog which PDP has been doing quite well.
Let us pray for this country and not curse it thinking we are hunting the President.

God bless you brother!
Nigerians are not patient enough, all they want are quickfixes which will never solve our enormous problems.
We need to pray for the president.
I see a better Nigeria.
#Iamthe CHANGENIGERIAneeds#

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by mildflame: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:

bro I have observed that your IQ level to comprehend the state of the nations economy is so low. I forgive you

how many commodity does Nigeria export apart from oil. with oil price falling to its lowest level in years you still expect a buoyant economy, OK let's blame APC for the globall oil price slum or rather PDP for not saving for the rainy days.
or still for its inability to diversify the economy.

Under this same party sme1 spent $20B on power and the result was total blackout

under the same party corruption was glorified with words like (stealing is not corruption) and our refinery in a state of comatose.

bro even ur HERO the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON and his mistress NOI already acknowledge Nigerians that 2016 will be a tough year ahead. so I was really prepared for it.

APC still got 3years ahead let's see what they can do.

#istandwithBuhari
cool

Bro the budget is about to be signed, 4get 3years just wait till December I bet U WAILERS go de Shout PMB 4life...just watch n see
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by klassicview: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
When the masses says the Government should!
the Vice President says the Government should!
The President also says the Government should!

who then is the Government that should?
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Teejay2090(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
One year after assuming power, they still making promises.

Not promises my brother. Let's open our inner minds. There's need to formulate policy to guarantee implementation. What will you be implementing if there's no policy to back such action you are taking. If contrary is later done, we have basis to condemn them thereafter. So, please let's be objective in our approach.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by 4C2215131: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Nigeria has never had a problem formulating strategies, the issue is with the implementation!
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Teejay2090(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
hotdi:

Well said my brother.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by philosopy: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
pre88:
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB and Osibanjo.
PMB/Osibanjo til 2013 By Gid's Grace. The more they hate you, the more we will vote and keep you there

bros you are also confused, 2013 has passed grin
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Teejay2090(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
4C2215131:
Nigeria has never had a problem formulating strategies, the issue is with the implementation!

If the issue is with the implementation which is true, then, the problem lies with us. We spend our energies to complain and murmur all the time. We do not take our time to buy-in into policies formulated, so that it can work. Rep of Benin is not in anyway compared to Nigeria, but they formulate policies and it works easily. Here we are, everybody here is "Learned" and nobody is a "fool".

It's so sad. We keep moving round and round the circle, and no progress measured. I know very soon, somebody will pick this piece and start saying Buhari stuff again. How long shall we keep deceiving ourselves? We should be tired by now, and try to live a life of legacy. The entire world is watching us. If we dont get directions for ourselves, they will soon come in to give us direction, to their own advantage anyway.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Controversialad: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
mazimee:
2019 should come and be going already. We are tired of this change
who do you think will Rule come 2019! still same set of thieves who changes party front and back

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by farem: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2016
luvinhubby:
Talkative government without any sense of direction.

All the economic indices has nosedived, investors have fled & you are still counting 30 things to do to revive the economy, for Christ's sake, where were you before the economy crashed, at least you did not inherit a collapsed economy.

What did they inherit?
An economy that serviced subsidy for over two trillion NAIRA when oil was at $140/barrel to build refineries

2015 budget inherited that has been looted up by March last year.

A government that devotedy25% of the budget to security and things were REALLY designed to get worse (go and ask badeh and dasuki)

A government that decided not to hand over properly just because of economic atrocities you are seeing now.

A government that dashed out our common patrimony to old and present looters without protecting Nigerians in anyway (fixed charge removed in February was enough to make those discos and gencos become international economic envies by just supplying darkness)

A government that IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA took first international loan to pay federal workers as at the time the oil price was still about twice it's current price.

A government that, either silliness or demonic possession, supervise mindless financial profligacy ever witness in the world in the shortness of time.

IN FACT MAKE I NO VEX FOR YOU O. #LegacyofWaste
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by tete7000(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2016
One year on and everything about this government is still in the future tense...We will, we would, we shall, we are going to... O ga o! This a big scam. When are we going to start hearing... We have, we are, we have completed... Maybe by 2020 sha when power don change hand.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by blank(f): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:

Under this same party sme1 spent $20B on power and the result was total blackout

This same person is now in the APC and was pictured laughing and having fun with Buhari.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Teejay2090(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2016
tete7000:
One year on and everything about this government is still in the future tense...We will, we would, we shall, we are going to... O ga o! This a big scam. When are we going to start hearing... We have, we are, we have completed... Maybe by 2020 sha when power don change hand.

Where were u before GEJ handed over? Pls stop being unnecessarily misleading.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by tete7000(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Teejay2090:

Where were u before GEJ handed over? Pls stop being unnecessarily misleading.

Oga keep living in the past, the future will soon overtake you.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by UjSizzle(f): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin Don't know why everything happening now is so funny.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by tete7000(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2016
farem:

What did they inherit?
An economy that serviced subsidy for over two trillion NAIRA when oil was at $140/barrel to build refineries

A government that devotedy25% of the budget to security and things were REALLY designed to get worse (go and ask badeh and dasuki)

A government that decided not to hand over properly just because of economic atrocities you are seeing now.

A government that dashed out our common patrimony to old and present looters without protecting Nigerians in anyway (fixed charge removed in February was enough to make those discos and gencos become international economic envies by just supplying darkness)

A government that IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA took first international loan to pay federal workers as at the time the oil price was still about twice it's current price.

A government that, either silliness or demonic possession, supervise mindless financial profligacy ever witness in the world in the shortness of time.

Keep living and getting angry with the past you can't do nothing about. Don't begin to demand action from those who hold your future where you have control of over. Let them continue to deceive you with future tenses almost after a year of being in power. They would, they will, they are going to is what they still keep telling you. By 2019 you may not have to be angry with PDP alone, APC go don join. Then you go come remember fela song: 'Double wahala for deady body'. There is enough time for this government to have started showing direction and still yet they are motionless and directionless and you are there getting angry with those already out of power instead of you to demand from those in power and not allow yourself be scammed another time.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by farem: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
tete7000:

Keep living and getting angry with the past you can't do nothing about. Don't begin to demand action from those who hold your future where you have control of over. Let them continue to deceive you with future tenses almost after a year of being in power. They would, they will, they are going to is what they still keep telling you. By 2019 you may not have to be angry with PDP alone, APC go don join. Then you go come remember fela song: 'Double wahala for deady body'. There is enough time for this government to have started showing direction and still yet they are motionless and directionless and you are there getting angry with those already out of power instead of you to demand from those in power and not allow yourself be scammed another time.

I shouldn't dwell in the past?

Did you read and understand your earlier post? Was it borne out the future? Please answer if it based on the economic situation that will be in 2050.

Just disprove anything I have stated, then I will consider your protest letter.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by OLADD: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:
no matter what I will never loose faith in this government,

#istandwithbuhari

No matter what, some people will never loose faith in satan.

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by Teejay2090(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
farem:

What did they inherit?

Dont mind him, many of these guys failed to take proper inventory of the state of the nation when GEJ was handing over. It's morally wrong to heap the consequence of negligence of past years of administration on a govt that is just barely a year old. We need to be real to ourselves. This is our country, no where else.

1 Like

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by luvinhubby(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2016
farem:

What did they inherit?

And after all your vituperations, i bought 1 bag of rice 9,000 then & buying 13,500 now.

Bought pure water 100 per bag then & is buying 170 per bag now.

Never queued to buy fuel at 97 then but queueing to buy at 180 now.

Bought indomie carton 1,300 then & is buying 1,800 now.

Prefer PDP's 16yrs to APC's 1yr anyday anytime currently.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by judondasylva(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2016
so many we will with no action. this APC government is totally clueless and a curse to Nigeria.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by faaz24: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
omenka:
Nigeria has never lacked in terms of laws or policy initiatives; enforcement and implementation has always been our problem.

I hope to see a seismic shift in government's conduct this time.
OPTIMISM !
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by omenka(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2016
maxiflexy:

bro I have observed that your IQ level to comprehend the state of the nations economy is so low. I forgive you

how many commodity does Nigeria export apart from oil. with oil price falling to its lowest level in years you still expect a buoyant economy, OK let's blame APC for the globall oil price slum or rather PDP for not saving for the rainy days.
or still for its inability to diversify the economy.

under the same party corruption was glorified with words like (stealing is not corruption) and our refinery in a state of comatose.

bro even ur HERO the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON and his mistress NOI already acknowledge Nigerians that 2016 will be a tough year ahead. so I was really prepared for it.

APC still got 3years ahead let's see what they can do.

#istandwithBuhari
cool

That guy case dey pathetic and complicated. Na people father him be oo.

Smh.
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by OFFICIAL336: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Omoalhaja7:

Gbam!!!
I really like ur 'optimistic view'....not like all dz wailers up there undecided
Sorry, the BOT u quoted is a Zombie
Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by omenka(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2016
hotdi:

Just taking my time reading all these curses and insults the president has received over the economic downturn (as being witnessed also by Venezuella, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Algeria, et all) which is no fault of his but that of previous successive admins that failed to diversify the economy during the time of abundance. Some of them aren't as much about the economic situation as they are about their personal grudge against the president for being a Muslim and for defeating Jonathan.

When things eventually start looking upward, which I have so much faith would happen, I'd make this forum hellish for those people walahi, except I don't find the time to. grin

For now, they can mess around all they want, na their time. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy by owanedo: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
abacrested:
Apc still on campaign mode
always pray for your country so that you can eat the good of the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Addresses Protesting Foreign Scholarship Beneficiaries In London (Photos) / Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month / PDP Has Confirmed That Their Governors Have Deserted Them — Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.