Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Freelancing In Web Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Freelancing In Web Development (1271 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Programmers Interested In Web Development? / Integrating Fingerprint Scanner In Web Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelancing In Web Development by guente02(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello There,
So I'm in my finals and would like to effectively go into freelancing come next year in a specifically web development. In my little readings about being a developer freelancer I'll need set of skills to be fit for the competition.
So now i ask my comrades, at what point am I fit and good to go?
Re: Freelancing In Web Development by tr3y(m): 12:52am On Apr 08, 2016
A well defined benchmark does not exist.

You can check yourself though with the following.

1. You know what Object Oriented Programming is and know how to use it.

2. You can use divide and conquer to solve problems

3 You know what a class/object does just by looking at the program code

4 You know how go use API

5 You feel like punching your system screen just because the algorithm for a particular problem keeps eluding you.

6 You finally solve the problem the next day

7 You start speaking in codes and your friends think you are going crazy (very important)

That is what I can come up with for now.

1 Like

Re: Freelancing In Web Development by guente02(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Are there no freelancers in the building?

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 For Ssale / Official Wadup Messenger Is Now Live/available, Download! / Get In Here And Check This Out Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.