Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) (8487 Views)

NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / Slaying In Camp – This Female Corper’s Outfit Got People Talking / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by hansome01(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Shuuuuuuuuuuu, I think the babe is in need of a good ppa... See upgrade!!! PCMs and CMs, what do you guys think

Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just cos he's a soldier n she's a corper,means they shouldn't make out or fall inlove?

Am shocked alright.... At yhur inability to mind yhur business undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by oniru4real: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
If soja marry corper dem go born mumu grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by McCarlito(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3566558_obasanjosayingwhatkindofnonsenseisthisusethisgifforauselesspost_jpegb43f9e12d3366301a4fc7b62edcaf83e
So because he's a soldier and she's a corper means they can't both fall in love ni

Soldiers need love too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by Vision4God: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hihihi...hahaha
Ds one na Nolly wood movie o
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by hansome01(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
The lady wise Gan
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Unfortunately, the sojo go sample her, dem go still post am go villages like pankshin, lantang, I missed my nysc days in jos
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by Zeedarh(f): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
why did I even open this thread?
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by psucc(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
McCarlito
Baba no fine like that o!
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by hansome01(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin
Zeedarh:
why did I even open this thread?
Cos you wanted to see what they were caught doing grin
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by Zeedarh(f): 12:29am On Apr 08, 2016
hansome01:
grin ;DCos you wanted to see what they were caught doing grin
angry
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by ninodaniel(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2016
dt soldier face na die
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by alex81(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Op because she nor gree 4 u, u com upload ds pix abi Issoryt! Kontunue.
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by seankay(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Soldiers are human hence they fall in love as well
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by Ewatomi26(f): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
It could be LOVE, brother...
On to the next one, sister
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by osesology(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
I've watched the movie before, very interesting movie
Re: What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) by deanoffaculty: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
There is this song we used to sing in Camp those days..."dem go born mumu(2x), if soldier marry corper dem go born mumu" grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Kidnapped Corpers In Rivers Are Released / Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.