Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment (1319 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice, Tired Of This Embarrassment / How To Last Longer Tonight And End Bedroom Embarrassment / REVEALED:HOW To Set Free From The Embarrassment Of Forgetfulness Within Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by FeminineSniper(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi nairalanders,

I've been having this issue of stuffs like ants moving on and itching my body but cannot see it... I get worried to go near people cos within seconds of sitting with them,they get this itchy feeling on their noses and at night it bites like mosquitoes..... I've tried treating it with antibiotics,but nothing seem to be working. its been over six months now and I can only wonder when its going to end. pls matured and medical advice will be welcomed..

regards
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by Thylord(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just drink half cup of fuel.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by ireneony(f): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
You need to fumigate your house..
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is serious oo..Bros are u owing any body money in ur village? Or maybe u promised somebody fuel but couldn't fulfil? Answer me so that we will know the source of ur problems

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by maxti: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Visit the hospital
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by Rhea(f): 3:34am On Apr 08, 2016
FeminineSniper:
Hi nairalanders,

I've been having this issue of stuffs like ants moving on and itching my body but cannot see it... I get worried to go near people cos within seconds of sitting with them,they get this itchy feeling on their noses and at night it bites like mosquitoes..... I've tried treating it with antibiotics,but nothing seem to be working. its been over six months now and I can only wonder when its going to end. pls matured and medical advice will be welcomed..

regards

Questions for you
1. Do you have any rash on your body?
2. Are you taking any medications or supplements now?
3. Is there anything you know that makes the itch worse or better?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by FeminineSniper(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Rhea:

Questions for you
1. Do you have any rash on your body?
2. Are you taking any medications or supplements now?
3. Is there anything you know that makes the itch worse or better?

There is no rash and also I'm not on any medication at the moment.
cos I thought it was lice at first,then I bought all I needed to buy ranging from hair shampoo to sterilizing my clothes bed spread and towels etc. yet it persisted
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by FeminineSniper(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2016
maxti:
Visit the hospital
Thanks,I did previously,guess I need to do a second visit
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by FeminineSniper(m): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Thylord:
Just drink half cup of fuel.
come on dude,let's get serious sometimes
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by matrix199(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2016
You said people who sit close to you, in a matter of seconds, begin to experience itchy sensations on their noses or skins. Now let me ask, do you make physical contact with these people when they sit close to you or when you sit close to them? If you do, then it's most likely miniscopic body fleas or lice. These fleas or lice can be passed on from one host to the other through body contact. They are nocturnal insects, which explains why you feel bites at night because they feed by piercing through the skin.

What you need is a thorough skin bath with soaps or disinfectants that possess insecticidal properties. Then fumigate your house. You may want to buy a new mattress.
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by FeminineSniper(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2016
matrix199:
You said people who sit close to you, in a matter of seconds, begin to experience itchy sensations on their noses or skins. Now let me ask, do you make physical contact with these people when they sit close to you or when you sit close to them? If you do, then it's most likely miniscopic body fleas or lice. These fleas or lice can be passed on from one host to the other through body contact. They are nocturnal insects, which explains why you feel bites at night because they feed by piercing through the skin.

What you need is a thorough skin bath with soaps or disinfectants that possess insecticidal properties. Then fumigate your house. You may want to buy a new mattress.

Thanks matrix.
To respond to ur question,its not a direct bodily contact, sitting like two metres away from me can get u d itchy nose.
I've used some disinfectants,guess I will need to get a stronger one.
your advice is well and truly appreciated
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by Rhea(f): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
FeminineSniper:

There is no rash and also I'm not on any medication at the moment.
cos I thought it was lice at first,then I bought all I needed to buy ranging from hair shampoo to sterilizing my clothes bed spread and towels etc. yet it persisted

Since you do not have any rashes, the cause of your itch is most likely systemic than localized (it may not be a skin issue). Common causes of generalized systemic itching include diabetes, iron deficiency and jaundice.
Are your eyes yellow? Are you getting more thirsty lately? Do you wake up more than usual at night to pee? Is your palm and nailbeds getting less red?
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by FeminineSniper(m): 4:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Rhea:

Since you do not have any rashes, the cause of your itch is most likely systemic than localized (it may not be a skin issue). Common causes of generalized systemic itching include diabetes, iron deficiency and jaundice.
Are your eyes yellow? Are you getting more thirsty lately? Do you wake up more than usual at night to pee? Is your palm and nailbeds getting less red?

my eyes aren't yellow,I don't get thirsty at all,I don't wake up at night to pee,plus my palm and nailbeds seem very normal......
strange right?

I jst wanna get it off,cos its really affecting my psych and I don't want such to affect my relationship
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
FeminineSniper:
Hi nairalanders,

regards

OP, find out if there's anything you consume or in your surroundings that you are allergic to..
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by Rhea(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
FeminineSniper:

my eyes aren't yellow,I don't get thirsty at all,I don't wake up at night to pee,plus my palm and nailbeds seem very normal......
strange right?

I jst wanna get it off,cos its really affecting my psych and I don't want such to affect my relationship

Try some Actifed (one tab) at night and see if you feel any different the next day. Actifed is drowsy, so do not take during the day. Also try to recall if there is any new diet you started 6 months ago or any new soap you started using right about the same time the itching started

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by chriskosherbal(m): 2:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Visit a hospital and run a test.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by FeminineSniper(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rhea:

Try some Actifed (one tab) at night and see if you feel any different the next day. Actifed is drowsy, so do not take during the day. Also try to recall if there is any new diet you started 6 months ago or any new soap you started using right about the same time the itching started

Alright.

I really appreciate ur time.
thanks so mch
Re: Please I Need Help From This Embarrassment by FeminineSniper(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

OP, find out if there's anything you consume or in your surroundings that you are allergic to..

Thanks!

seems I really need to pay attention to what I really eat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Storey World Class Medical Center Nearing Completion In Anambra (photos) / HELP! His Left Foot Is Heating Up / Natural Way You Can Become Free From Malaria, Typhoid, Ulcer And Infection Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.