Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts (1635 Views)

Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
A woman’s breast is an essential feature that portrays feminism. Due to differences in body shapes and sizes, the women’s breasts vary too.
Some women get embarrassed about certain issues that concern this part of their bodies. Some work these depressing issues into their personalities and develop low self-esteem as a result.
The following points could help women get comfortable with their bodies and increase their knowledge of this organ.

1. Every Woman Is Unique
Women should learn to appreciate themselves. Some feel intimidated because they are not as busty as others. Others feel they get attention as a result of the size of their breasts. Every woman is unique in her own way. Some worry about one of the breasts being bigger than the other. This is totally normal; however, if it is noticeable, a doctor could be seen to correct the imbalance.

2. Inverted Nipples
It is not out of place to find some women with inverted nipples. Just like breasts have different shapes.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/10-things-every-woman-should-know-about.html

1 Share

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
lol
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2016
yea
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts by Damilolababy(f): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use / Hypertension, Diabetes, Blood Pressure And Obesity / 5 Ways Goron Tula Increase Libido Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.